There is no reason to assume only priests can undergo the night warrior ritual. So all this debate on the male night warrior being a priest or not makes no sense.

He could've been a hunter for all we know.

Quote Originally Posted by Edoll View Post
    Do we have any reason to think they're not night elves? Is there any quests or NPC dialogue that talks about non-Azerothians revering Elune or even any dialogue about the dead in Ardenweald not being Azerothians? Also, this is Blizzard. It's going to be night elves.
    Do we have any reason to think they are? We know Elune is bigger than Azeroth and significantly older as well.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Lack of proof just means we don't know.

So it seems to be that the June 9th live update with Ion was flat out cancelled and not pushed back.

Lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    So it seems to be that the June 9th live update with Ion was flat out cancelled and not pushed back.

Lame.
    Maybe. They haven't said anything which is weird but who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Maybe. They haven't said anything which is weird but who knows?
    I think they would have rescheduled by now if they still planned it.

Not announcing anything doesn't mean it's cancelled, necessarily. It's weird they haven't said anything but it's possible that after they cancelled it they had a better idea or something developed and they're just not quite ready to show some cool shit yet.

Maybe they just straight up cancelled it and they're going to be sneaky about it.

It's pretty useless to speculate. I thought we would have an announcement by like...last Wednesday but we haven't heard anything yet so it feels kind of pointless to worry about it now. Especially because it was probably nothing more than "here's the Maw, beta starts X, prepatch is Y, release is Z"

10+ Year Old Account
    So, what do we have after those 5 weeks of timewalking ?

Leave the old graphics of the game alone, and why do we need new 'interesting quests' there is a loremaster achievement to do which I would guess you haven't completed. I'd say go do that.

I thought for sure they'd reveal a new date after Sony had their event. They got their goodboy points for standing with the BLM community so go on with the event already

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Schedule like usual? This timewalking marathon is another thing to keep us busy during drought after XP, rep and corruptions boosts.

So I think next timewalking after WoD will be Cata. That's why I plan to buy all stuff for vendor from BC/WoTLK first (want to 100% all tw before SL), since they won't come back before Fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Either prepatch or nothing.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Either prepatch or nothing.
    They could give us some kind of tier 3 catch up - instant 15 cloak on alts, account-wide visions tree, option to farm all malefic cores in week, things like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    They could give us some kind of tier 3 catch up - instant 15 cloak on alts, account-wide visions tree, option to farm all malefic cores in week, things like that.
    They could also add Transmog ensembles for unused tints of different armor, like the unused tint for elite Warfront armor.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

I really doubt they'll do a lot of that but they might put some kind of cloak catchup. I guess it depends on how far out they are from release after that.

So when did torghast change to not release the terragru after X deaths per floor that resets

Just saw a run where the guy died like 6 times but they got the big bro

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    So when did torghast change to not release the terragru after X deaths per floor that resets

Just saw a run where the guy died like 6 times but they got the big bro
    Deaths are now per run and not per floor.

yo wtf is going on, they went from an announced "reveal stream" to 3 weeks of silence. what is this shit, is it so hard to give 3 sentences of explanation

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreen View Post
    yo wtf is going on, they went from an announced "reveal stream" to 3 weeks of silence. what is this shit, is it so hard to give 3 sentences of explanation
    What do you want them to reveal? All we don't know are details like specific items/traits and dates.

Also we have no idea what would be in original stream, it was never called "reveal" by Blizzard. Imo it was just scrapped and they'll make stream for Beta launch in few weeks.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreen View Post
    I guess it's Coming Soon ™?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

What do you want them to reveal? All we don't know are details like specific items/traits and dates.

Also we have no idea what would be in original stream, it was never called "reveal" by Blizzard. Imo it was just scrapped and they'll make stream for Beta launch in few weeks.
    Massive changes to all specs.
    Walking back their ridiculous policy on Covenants.
    More info on world content in the World of Warcraft.

All we know about endgame is raids, torghast and mythic+. We don't know how grindy Covenants are. We don't know how legendaries are crafted or if there's going to be insane RNG. We don't know anything about Mythic+ rewards other than vague promises of choice. We know nothing about PvP gearing other than vague promises.

There's a shit tonne of things we don't know that will make or break this expansion.