Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    Delete this. You're giving them ideas
    I would call it insane, but the world already is so its not far fetched at all, can totally see some of it happen

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Not sure if it has been posted already because i'm not going to go through 10 pages, but i did see this on reddit

Not saying i just blindly believe anything towelliee says. I used to watch him a lot between 2010-2013 and as his channel grew it became clear to me that he's as fake as it gets. With that said, maybe there's more to swifty than meets the eye, and maybe towelliee knows things we don't know.
    Towellie is a very sad person. He would sell his grandmother for subs. Anything he says should be questioned. He is now posting on every tweet on Twitter. Looking for attention to get a part of the cake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    This is a double edged sword. Cancel culture can be incredibly toxic but unfortunately, humans aren't about middle grounds. So when cancel culture isn't pushed, it becomes the other end which is people just calling accusers liars. We need to find a middle ground but to a degree, I'd prefer cancel culture until we find it as opposed to the decades of calling victims liars. Hell, victims are STILL called liars to this day. Just look at Johnny Depp.
    I feel sad for Johnny Depp, that woman ruined him, and it looks like shes getting away, cancel culture is dangerous and needs to stop, the middle ground is called innocent til proven guilty

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Not really. It's an ideal that applies beyond courts. Just as free speech does.
    Innocent until proven guilty and freedom of speech are there to protect the individual from the state, and only from the state.
    That goes for all constitutions everywhere.

There isn't any constitution in the world that gives you the right to have private persons or entities to consider you innocent.
    The same goes for "freedom of speech". In no country in the world do you have the right to "speak" on another person's or private entity's property.

As a private person or entity you have the right to think whatever you want about whomever you want.
    As a private person or entity you have the right to deny or allow whomever you want to "speak" on your property for any reason whatsoever.

"Freedom of speech" means that the state cannot stop you from "speaking" proactively, or with an old word "censor" you.
    But the state has all the right to prosecute you after you have "spoken" if your words are deemed criminal by law.
    Last edited by T-34; 2020-06-26 at 08:49 AM. Reason: possesive

expected incels, was not disappointed. great thread lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rageadon View Post
    I feel sad for Johnny Depp, that woman ruined him, and it looks like shes getting away, cancel culture is dangerous and needs to stop, the middle ground is called innocent til proven guilty
    Doubt she will. Her lawyers quit and more and more proof are surfacing and from phone calls between them shows most were a lie.

However, society will probably still think she is a saint. Not in the court tho.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Not sure if it has been posted already because i'm not going to go through 10 pages, but i did see this on reddit

Not saying i just blindly believe anything towelliee says. I used to watch him a lot between 2010-2013 and as his channel grew it became clear to me that he's as fake as it gets. With that said, maybe there's more to swifty than meets the eye, and maybe towelliee knows things we don't know.
    "If only you knew"....So Towelliee knew something and didn't say anything until now? If that's the case, the dude is no better than those involved. As MLK said ""He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." If Towelliee "knew", then he's only speaking out now b/c it's convenient.

But this is all nonsense he-said-she-said hearsay without a fair trial anyways. The fact that companies are basing major decisions on hearsay is a mockery to our justice system and a slight on the intelligence of our society. Unfortunately though, I don't blame these companies, because they must conform to that societal bias to protect their bottom lines. Whether they are ethically right or wrong, it's hard to blame a company for protecting their bottom line, as that is what fuels their existence to begin with. Since you can't simply convince society to be logical rather than emotional, there really is no good solution here. Quite depressing.
    Last edited by BananaHandsB; 2020-06-26 at 09:11 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Big companies always go for the nuclear option rather than look into things, shoot first, ask questions later.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    If accusations would prove to be true then maybe, but until then, there wouldn't be even a topic on this forum if not for blizzard removing that npc.
    Well given all the sex misconduct stuff going around the gaming world atm, and in recent memory, they really had little choice.

I think there was also an achievement too, though to be honest, i had no idea either existed, they must be pvp ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    This is exactly what im up against.

I call it Robin Hood justice by the internet..and im against this.
    To be clear...i have no idea if Swifty is guilty or not...but im against Robin Hood justice by the internet people.
    Man you just stuck your head in the sand and said "na na na na" when someone presented you with proof of shady behaviothat dated back to 2015. It sounds like you just don't want to face the music.

Not that you're not alone in here. I noticed that the poster(s) spreading that info around in this topic have been almost entirely ignored. It's just a bunch of "woe is me, men are under siege, how could you Blizz!?" in here. Y'all are a buncha delicate bois.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveletters View Post
    expected incels, was not disappointed. great thread lol
    typical manhater response, keep it up

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by T-34 View Post
    If you are a male public wow personality then the lesson from all this must be:

Never interact in any way with any female, neither online nor in real life.
    If you do interact with any female, be it online or in real life, make sure that you have undeniable proof that you acted properly (audio at least, video preferably)
    Yes you can, just interact with someone who isn't fame hungry or on instagram. Also, tons of poor women in this world who this cancel culture don't give a damn about, especially if you load off in another country not infested by the sickness that's roaming now.

I feel like males should stop interacting with females all togeter, that way there is no risk for anyone involved. Would be good for the enviroment aswell in the long term.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexosaurus View Post
    Man you just stuck your head in the sand and said "na na na na" when someone presented you with proof of shady behaviothat dated back to 2015. It sounds like you just don't want to face the music.

Not that you're not alone in here. I noticed that the poster(s) spreading that info around in this topic have been almost entirely ignored. It's just a bunch of "woe is me, men are under siege, how could you Blizz!?" in here. Y'all are a buncha delicate bois.
    Oh get over yourself. Some of us still believe in due process and innocent untill Proven guilty. Personally i don't partake in his content so i have no context if hes guilty or not, BUT YOU CAN BET YOUR ASS THAT I WILL FUCKING DEFEND DUE PROCESS FROM TURNING KANGAROO WITCH TRIALS

I have stated this in many posts and I will stand by it:

If you feel harassed you go to the fucking police who will record the case, investigate and hand out justice.
    It's that fucking simple.

All the "evidence" for these cases that happened YEARS ago are basically pointing fingers. The only reason this cancel bullshit CAN go on is because people on social media are over-emotional cucks.

For example, if you prostitue yourself out for a movie role I wouldn't really blame the person giving you the payment. It was your choice.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dark One View Post
    It's pretty simple from a business standpoint. Cancel culture is a thing right now, so Blizz either permanently cuts Swifty ties right now, or they risk becoming the next cancellation. Easy decision.
    Do you really believe people who enjoy Blizzard games give a shit and would actually stop playing the game? I mean really?

Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post
    Yes, now read it again.

Does it read like someone who's innocent and got sexual abuse accusations thrown at him?

No - it reads like someone who's guilty and got accused, and is now trying to show his innocence by saying how great he is. One line of 'these are false btw' among several paragraphs of 'look at me im so nice' is not a good look.

Also mighty hilarious to see his statement end with 'these are the only comments I will be posting regarding this situation' knowing he would just be lying himself into a deeper grave if he said more.
    Swifty is actually playing it smart. Lawyer up and let the legal system take care of it. Hes smart enough to not apologize for something he didn't do. Apologizing doesn't please the mob so why bother? If he said "these accusations are super false let me list it out why" it will appear that hes super defensive and a misogynist or something for not believing all women. Just stay calm, lawyer up, eventually truth will come out and his life will be normal again. By not saying anything he doesnt implicate himself with an own goal. For example: "all I did was...". "But she was the one!" "I never even touched her!"
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2020-06-26 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Swifty is actually playing it smart. Lawyer up and let the legal system take care of it. Hes smart enough to not apologize for something he didn't do. Apologizing doesn't please the mob so why bother? If he said "these accusations are super false let me list it out why" it will appear that hes super defensive and a misogynist or something for not believing all women. Just stay calm, lawyer up, eventually truth will come out and his life will be normal again.
    He is now brand marked as the women's abuser. Nothing can change that, not sure what impact all these accusations have on his life. That's what twitter can do with your life - completely destroy it. One crazy chick and you are done for. Sad.

so what happened to azis ansari is what i see happening alot
    alot of these accusations arent really just accusations but "someone made a move on me," or " i felt uncomfortable"
    thats not the same thing as rape or assault.
    and we should not give those the same credence as an actual accusation at the least

I don't like the way all this stuff is going (removing everything etc.) but on the other side, i understand them. Don't get me wrong, i HATE that people are guilty when its not proven in this culture. It sucks. It really really sucks. Removing everything because they trust the victim first is just stupid imho..
    I hope everything goes well for Swifty even tho i don't really like him anymore.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    The thing about sexual assault alligations its usually the policy to believe the victim until its proven otherwise
    Which is absolutely retarded, because innocent until proven guilty is the way. Not Guilty until proven innocent.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    There's no loss here for anyone but Swifty.
    So a guy loses because a Woman could be lying. Yeah that's a fucked up world view.