Quote Originally Posted by Haligy View Post
    its LMG still playable ? was funny for me
    Definitely. Pestilence is a full fledged devastator, Bullet King is BRAKKABRAKKABRAKKA; you use yellow ones if you need/want a specific talent.

Anyway, you can either go with the old full red crit/critdmg which still works perfectly, or you can also go with the Striker set which is simpler to farm and slightly annoying to use (i'd suggest at least some handling on gear since you won't go full crit).

Feel free to ask more details if you don't understand something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post

I'd go with In Sync, since sadist does nothing when fighting robotics.
    Damn you're right, robots are bleed immune. Side note, they fixed Pestilence and now you get the stacks when you shoot at robots (which makes sense, since before you didn't get the stacks on them, but if you killed someone the dot could jump and do damage).
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Well not sure if i say correctly but id like to be fully dps glass canon not about skills or status effects.

How long does it usually take for a fresh boosted lvl 30 character to do story missions in Warlords ? Can it all be soloed ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    How long does it usually take for a fresh boosted lvl 30 character to do story missions in Warlords ? Can it all be soloed ?
    Uh...I don't know how long, maybe 10ish hours? It's not a massive story, but it's pretty solid. Fully soloable.

Note: If you start WONY you need to finish it before you can return to DC or do any other activities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it doesnt take that long. If you take the on-rails approach and simply 'follow' the narrative without taking too much wondering about you'd prolly be level 40 in around 7-10 hours. Just walk from point to point and take whatever side-activity is near your route for some extra xp.

Missions will be on the 'story' difficulty and you should have zero issues solo-ing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Uh...I don't know how long, maybe 10ish hours? It's not a massive story, but it's pretty solid. Fully soloable.

Note: If you start WONY you need to finish it before you can return to DC or do any other activities.
    Thanks, thats not so bad. Already did the holo copies guy and I heard that his part is the most annoying.

Thanks, thats not so bad. Already did the holo copies guy and I heard that his part is the most annoying.
    In the sewers? If so, then yes. His fight is probably the most annoying of the 4. Keener's fight comes with its own annoyances, but as long as you're not a heavy skill build it's not bad at all. Pretty easy on story mode difficulty though.

In the sewers? If so, then yes. His fight is probably the most annoying of the 4. Keener's fight comes with its own annoyances, but as long as you're not a heavy skill build it's not bad at all. Pretty easy on story mode difficulty though.
    I thought holo copies was Parnel. that's not sewers. and i did find him annoying as heck - the WORST boss out of the 4 IMO. sewers guy I thought was traps and that one is very manageable, once you figure out where the levers are.

Keener is fine if you play pure shooter build, and SUCKS if you are a tech/skill build.

In the holo guy fight you were surrounded by towers and in each one was 1 copy of him + the real guy was hiding among his copies.

I dont understand itemization yet but my friend told me to go all red so I am doing that. For weapons I use some AR + sniper rifle and I use turret and heal drone skills.

In the holo guy fight you were surrounded by towers and in each one was 1 copy of him + the real guy was hiding among his copies.

I dont understand itemization yet but my friend told me to go all red so I am doing that. For weapons I use some AR + sniper rifle and I use turret and heal drone skills.
    Ah, right. That one's not so bad IIRC but finding the right version of him can be a pain.

For gearing, it doesn't' matter too much while leveling in story mode to be honest. If you want to focus on weapons, focus on red nodes as those will largely all provide weapon damage benefits.

MMR can be good if you're building for it, but if you're not building for some headshot damage then you may be better served with a rifle. Not quite as good at long range, but it's got a lot more flexibility to it and can be used to deal with groups or lone dudes hiding behind crates in the distance.

Other good options for skills: Ballistic shield works with almost every weapon type (minus LMG/MMR) and is a good defensive option if you need to get out of cover. And revive-hive is also a good "passive" one to have to save you in a pinch. Generally found that turrets aren't super amazing (flame turret can be alright for the CC) and while the passive healing from the drone is nice, if you get a few pieces with some armor regen on it you shouldn't really need it.

Apparently the disrupt pulse shuts him down almost entirely and makes the fight easy.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I've reached level 30 in 18 hours and change. Got some baseline mats gathered, and a few traits unlocked in the recalibration library. A video showing an empty stash and empty library of attributes for the recalibration station.

This should be a good baseline to measure the gearing up process. See how long it takes to reach level 40, and where gear and the library is at by then. Then gather gear from there as an ongoing measure.

I still see a LOT of people complaining about rainbow gear on top of "poor" rolls for those attributes. But I'm fairly certain it's a matter of perception rather than reality.

What's a good talent to compliment matador?

Quote Originally Posted by Jakkobi View Post
    What's a good talent to compliment matador?
    Intimidate + Close and Personal

Huh...one of the things I've been using for most of my World Tier 1-5 leveling as a Stoner LMG with Steady Handed. Now that the talent keeps its stacks after combat, it's actually a REALLY good talent for LMGs if your aim is good. I could see this pairing with Foundry Bulwark and Gunner spec for some really good sustain. Or perhaps an oldschool True Patriot build would work as well.

Basically it operates the same as the Bullet King, but can be used with any LMG that has a large ammo count. Just in case you don't have a BK, or don't like the way it handles.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah...turns out I was wrong about the recalibration library being character specific. It just looked that way because I hadn't ever done anything with my 1-30 library. The 31-40 library is account wide.

Honestly, it's weird that they split it between levels like that. It's not like 1-30 gear drops any high percentages anyway.

Oh well, guess I'll have to maybe do some weird system where I simulate a separate library by only using stuff in the stash. Gonna have to keep track on paper or MSpaint or something. hmmm....

- - - Updated - - -
    @Coldkil. Patric Wolf did some testing with the Vike mask. Apparently it scales with bith Status Effects and Explosive Damage on gear.

Looks like my Mortar build is back. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Haligy View Post
    Well not sure if i say correctly but id like to be fully dps glass canon not about skills or status effects.
    Then just go full red. LMG is fine, get 3 providence (possibly Sacrifice chest and The Gift backpack) get Contractor's gloves, Coyote Mask and usuall the last piece is either Ceska or Grupo Sombra depending if you need crit chance or damage. Roll everything to crit/crit damage (crit until you reach the cap of 60%, then all crit damage).

Remeber that you're gonna play with Glass Cannon and you're gonna die a lot if you don't play good. If you don't like the playstyle get a standard chest with the Obliterate Talent. Also remeber that Coyote Mask is usually at least a 10% crit chance passive bonus due to the exotic talent, so when you reach 50% crit you're fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Intimidate + Close and Personal
    I'd go with the Tsunami shotgun if you're into shotguns.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I'd go with the Tsunami shotgun if you're into shotguns.
    The new named auto-shotty, Rock n Roll has a 30 round mag. It's pretty disgusting.

@Coldkil. Patric Wolf did some testing with the Vike mask. Apparently it scales with bith Status Effects and Explosive Damage on gear.

Looks like my Mortar build is back. XD
    Yeah, found that last night with a friend. I can change my seeker spam build with HW to use vile and since i use chem launcher already with it. I don't know if it's wanted or not, but i suppose it's basically concussion grenade as base damage, that is affected by explosive so Vile is in Return.

Side note: we also discovered that Directive now doesn't give you a flat amount of bullets but actually refills your holstered weapon. So, like 100 special bullets with LMG. Pestilence Directive here we go. (i'm 60-ish seson levels, working my way to 90).

- - - Updated - - -

The new named auto-shotty, Rock n Roll has a 30 round mag. It's pretty disgusting.
    But Tsunami with perfect pummel has an auto reload and 40% weapon damage rolling buff.

Quote Originally Posted by coldkil View Post
    then just go full red. Lmg is fine, get 3 providence (possibly sacrifice chest and the gift backpack) get contractor's gloves, coyote mask and usuall the last piece is either ceska or grupo sombra depending if you need crit chance or damage. Roll everything to crit/crit damage (crit until you reach the cap of 60%, then all crit damage).

Remeber that you're gonna play with glass cannon and you're gonna die a lot if you don't play good. If you don't like the playstyle get a standard chest with the obliterate talent. Also remeber that coyote mask is usually at least a 10% crit chance passive bonus due to the exotic talent, so when you reach 50% crit you're fine.

- - - updated - - -

i'd go with the tsunami shotgun if you're into shotguns.

ty bro u r the best

btw wich lmg is good ? bullet king or some yellow specific ? talents ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Whats the effective range on shotguns then?

I tried to dabble a bit into the Badger set, but found I only got decent results from point-blank headshots which got me way too exposed and close to (groups) of enemies.

On a side note, been switching around AR's for a while now, must say the Famas is also becoming a favorite of mine.
    It was a really sweet gun in Div1, still holds up very well amongst the other AR's. Lovely accuracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutri View Post
    Whats the effective range on shotguns then?

I tried to dabble a bit into the Badger set, but found I only got decent results from point-blank headshots which got me way too exposed and close to (groups) of enemies.
    I think that's the intended way to use them. My plan was to use 4 FB, Badger chest with intimidate (because they decided it was a good idea to put Perfect Intimidate on a stupid Golan chest that rolls with Armor as core and gives you STATUS EFFECT AS 1ST BONUS; plus, you get it once doing all hunters, and i've never seen it again) and Matador backpack for Perfect Adrenaline.

I'd also go Firestarter since you get the damage bonus shield. Roll all secondaries to headshot and go fancy.