10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    In the ongoihohoh heeheehee *cough* the ongoing attehehehehHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry HAHAHAH I just can't HAHAHAHA

Iran issues arrest warrant for Trump, requests Interpol's help

I HAHAHHAHA I mean HAHAHAHA what the hell does Iran think will happen? "Oh let's just arrest the leader of the United States! Interpol, go!" HAHAHAHAHA I meHAHHAHAHA I mean, do they think this will work? This won't even make Trump mad.

HAHAHAhahaha...hee hee...oh man...that's just hilarious.
    Oh I bet you are wrong. I bet it will absolutely make Trump mad.

I highly suspect the idea here is actually to neuter Interpol. Iran actively does not like them, because they keep looking at the affairs of people like... well, like Sulemani in particular. They are pitting them against the US, because they know it will just weaken the credibility of the institution.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Now, this is only one poll
    No, it isn't. It's the latest in a trend.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drutt View Post
    There's nothing organized or systemic about what the white supremacists are doing, though, so I think you can easily justify a CE descriptor, especially given the fact they tend to be pretty lawless individuals prone to wanton violence and lawbreaking.
    Not to get too far off topic, but both points can be true in this regard.

The system promoting systemic racism could be seen as Lawful Evil since it's an appeal to tradition to enforce evil policies and seeks to oppress individuals based on their race and/or religion rather than the merits of their character.

Your typical, torch wielding Neo-Nazi's a bit more muddied. They're craven, but - save for the dangerous outliers - I'd say, on the whole, they're a halfway point between Lawful and Neutral Evil; adherents to an oppressive status quo, but only because it ultimately benefits them and their selfish aims and only really get restless when something threatens to take that away from them.

The Chaotic Evil folks, the folks shooting up churches or ramming their cars into protesters, are an - I'd say fortunate - exception to the rule. If more white supremacists were prone to excessive violence like these folk, then we'd be seeing a helluva lot more problems. But I don't say this to dismiss how evil the movement as a whole is, any system that operates on the principal of oppression is one that needs to be destroyed, but I'm a D&D nerd and can't help but get into the semantics of the - albeit convoluted and vague - alignment chart.

10+ Year Old Account
    By the way, how angry is FOX News that Trump, either directly by inaction or his US Intelligence agencies not warning him but still Executive Branch and therefore his problem, let US troops come under fire by Russian bounties?

This angry:

Oh, that rascally Roberts!

By the way, where's all the COVID-19 news? Besides Stefanik trying to blame Cuomo for "not following federal guidelines" (points at maskless Trump), I don't see much on that.

Hey, remember when Susan Collins said "Not to worry, Kavanaugh will totally vote to protect women's rights"? Yeah, between that and "I'm sure Trump has learned his lesson" I'd say her days in the Senate are probably numbered.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Probably legally justified. At least the man is, as he isn't pointing it at anyone. The woman may not be legally justified, depending on what state they are in. She is actually pointing a gun at people, and as a general rule you are not allowed to stand on your own property and point guns at people who are not. The fact she clearly has no idea how to hold a gun makes it much more dangerous, that is an incredibly irresponsible way to hold a gun, and it is very fortunate she didn't hurt someone.

A staggering number of people like this are absolutely clueless as to the proper handling of firearms. They use them as a power fantasy, not as a deadly tool you actually have to train with. They don't learn how they function or how to use them, they just want to wave them at people, rendering them ineffective for defense, and also a danger to everyone around them.
    Incredibly irresponsible seems to be the moniker of Trumpsters.

By the way, where's all the COVID-19 news? Besides Stefanik trying to blame Cuomo for "not following federal guidelines" (points at maskless Trump), I don't see much on that.
    I imagine they don't want to remind their base that another state, Alabama, skyrocketed to a record high in new cases today.

Reddit finally banned r/The_Donald in their hate speech purges.

r/Chapotraphouse also was banned, but that's not Trump shitshow related.

Full list here https://www.redditstatic.com/banned-...-june-2020.txt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post

r/Chapotraphouse also was banned, but that's not Trump shitshow related.

Full list here https://www.redditstatic.com/banned-...-june-2020.txt
    In before "Cancel Culture" rabble rabble rabble.

I wonder if Trump will tweet about it? Oh, and threaten with legal action.
    Last edited by Santti; 2020-06-29 at 05:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    How can this be? I've been told tRump supporters are totally not racist. Must be somekind of a mistake. They probably misinterpreted "shoot all the n*****s" with "shoot all the n*****s". Anyone can make that mistake, afterall they're exactly the same.
    Last edited by zorkuus; 2020-06-29 at 05:23 PM.

https://twitter.com/StreamerBans/sta...49564930015237

And his Twitch account.

Saw some folks on /r/conservative losing their shit over this over the weekend, guess they were right. I'm sure they'll still claim anti-conservative bias even though it seems like fringe boards on both sides got hit and plenty of non-political subs got hit as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Though why I'm responding to a hit-and-run poster like you is beyond me.
    Its getting sloppy, its up to FOUR posts in this thread, which is four times the number its programmed to make.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    How can this be? I've been told tRump supporters are totally not racist.
    Not only racist but actively inciting violence!

Don't forget... the_donald helped organize the Unite the right rally in Charlottesville that ended in Heather Heyer being murdered.

tRump was on twitch?
    Not only racist but actively inciting violence!

Don't forget... the_donald helped organize the Unite the right rally in Charlottesville that ended in Heather Heyer being murdered.
    no no no no... she ran over herself and then had a heartattack. The man in the car yelling racist slurs was only trying to help.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    tRump was on twitch?
    A number of candidates created Twitch accounts for non-gaming related purposes. Sanders had one, and I feel like a few other candidates did as well but they were never really used heavily. A few news outlets like WashPo have them as well, but I haven't the foggiest clue what they're used for nowadays.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Kinda interesting that Roberts ruled for the restriction for this 4 years ago when it was texas, but since there is now presidence, he voted for it down. I think he's just over Trump at this point, and is doing what he can to keep the SCOTUS from being taken down with trump like the GOP has.
    This very well could be what he's trying to do. I haven't had time to review this particular case, but there is some weight to the idea that Roberts isn't going to let the GOP politicize SCOTUS. It could be he wants to do the right thing. It could be he doesn't want his legacy to be categorized as the GOP's bitch. Who knows - but I'm glad he's doing what he's doing.

I'm waiting for Trump's stance on Zucky's new hate speech guidelines on Facebook now that "We are not arbiters" has digi-evolved into "We are arbiters if advertisers drop like flies" because as we all know there's nothing like losing 7 billions on one day to suddenly grow a social conscience.

10+ Year Old Account
    I HAHAHHAHA I mean HAHAHAHA what the hell does Iran think will happen? "Oh let's just arrest the leader of the United States! Interpol, go!" HAHAHAHAHA I meHAHHAHAHA I mean, do they think this will work? This won't even make Trump mad.
    More important... this is the evil Iran that wants to kill Americans, according to Trump. Yet, their response is as impotent as Trump’s own... ‘I will sew!!!’....
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by PrimiOne View Post
    I'm waiting for Trump's stance on Zucky's new hate speech guidelines on Facebook now that "We are not arbiters" has digi-evolved into "We are arbiters if advertisers drop like flies" because as we all know there's nothing like losing 7 billions on one day to suddenly grow a social conscience.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...rg-trump-hate/

Yeah, fuck the Zuck and Facebook. I hope more advertisers keep dropping them and their value continues to tank until they're forced to take more action.

Because they've quietly been intentionally enabling Trump and right wing nutters for years now in their efforts to avoid the critical eye of the government. Fuck them. Start regulating these social media sites and stop this "both sides" nonsense. If right wingers are consistently breaking the rules then that's their fuckin problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...rg-trump-hate/

Yeah, fuck the Zuck and Facebook. I hope more advertisers keep dropping them and their value continues to tank until they're forced to take more action.

Because they've quietly been intentionally enabling Trump and right wing nutters for years now in their efforts to avoid the critical eye of the government. Fuck them. Start regulating these social media sites and stop this "both sides" nonsense. If right wingers are consistently breaking the rules then that's their fuckin problem.
    FB is the last large platform where hate goes completely unchecked... They need to step up.