Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    When it says pick, is this a I get a choice between X amount of items and I can pick what I want or a "what's behind door number 1" situation?
    The initial way they talked about it was you'd be offered 3 items in the chest and it would be weight heavily towards the dungeons you did.

The wording about items being added to the vault is interesting. Will have to see how it functions though.

I'd love to be able to test it but w/o m+ we can't, and we need a lot more people to be able to properly test m+.
    Signature by Caerule

Quote Originally Posted by freernnur5 View Post
    The initial way they talked about it was you'd be offered 3 items in the chest and it would be weight heavily towards the dungeons you did.

The wording about items being added to the vault is interesting. Will have to see how it functions though.

I'd love to be able to test it but w/o m+ we can't, and we need a lot more people to be able to properly test m+.
    Okay, so like if I did dungeons A, B, C, I would have a chance at an item from any of those 3 basically for one of my items.

Spires of Ascension got its maps so likely that opens up this week which just leaves Theater of Pain as the final dungeon.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, so like if I did dungeons A, B, C, I would have a chance at an item from any of those 3 basically for one of my items.
    I think that's the plan.

But what if you say only run Junkyard? Are all 3 items guaranteed to be from JY? Or is 1 from there and 2 are random?

I have a feeling this will need a full explanation and some rounds of testing to get it right.
    Signature by Caerule

7+ Year Old Account
    Damn, they are going all out on inclusiveness.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by freernnur5 View Post
    Spires of Ascension got its maps so likely that opens up this week which just leaves Theater of Pain as the final dungeon.

- - - Updated - - -

I think that's the plan.

But what if you say only run Junkyard? Are all 3 items guaranteed to be from JY? Or is 1 from there and 2 are random?

I have a feeling this will need a full explanation and some rounds of testing to get it right.
    Yeah, definitely gonna need some testing to see how it works but it seems like a pretty good change to me, so far.

Yeah, definitely gonna need some testing to see how it works but it seems like a pretty good change to me, so far.
    Absolutely. Getting more towards deterministic loot vs. full random is a change for the better.
    Signature by Caerule

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    So, maw, no maw?
    Realms still down. Right now only datamining going on, but that doesn't always indicate what is available once the realms are up. It can give a good idea though. It is possible that a majority of the build is customization options, but that would be a ton of them to get a build this size.
    Signature by Caerule

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    Seems like Vol'jin is going to merge with Rezan's essence to become a seed and one day become a loa.
    Wasn't this known already?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Wasn't this known already?
    Him seemingly becoming a Loa was at the very least highly likely, him actuall becoming a wildseed to restart his life as a Loa is a new development though.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Blizz such a fkin tease

Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Blizz such a fkin tease

Wh...what? Is that Pepe?

10+ Year Old Account
    When it says pick, is this a I get a choice between X amount of items and I can pick what I want or a "what's behind door number 1" situation?
    So, Each activity you do adds to the item pool.

Say you do world quests, lfr, mythic+ and random bgs. You will get probably 5 items to choose from. Choose 1. Either choose one of the 4 items that is the best for you, or choose the 5th which is allways a currency. So if all 4 items were bad, you can get 500 valor. Something like that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Wh...what? Is that Pepe?
    It's a frogduck, when peeps demanded ducks in game for YEARS
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Wh...what? Is that Pepe?
    Either for Ardenweald, or yet another sign of a future world revamp.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Either for Ardenweald, or yet another sign of a future world revamp.
    How a derpy, joke new model is a sign of world revamp? Guys, chill out with those predications.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a frogduck, when peeps demanded ducks in game for YEARS
    Oh, I thought it was just a normal frog.

10+ Year Old Account
    How a derpy, joke new model is a sign of world revamp? Guys, chill out with those predications.
    I didnt look close enough. I thought it was an updated model for the standard frogs.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's some Icons related to Sanctum features, so maybe the Sanctums will be available now?

Apparently, the Night Fae Sanctum will have a garden, theres a Mission Table and the Path of Ascension seems to be a Kyrian feature.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Still no Maw this build? Then I guess it will be another dungeon + maybe some professions stuff.

Blizzard: *does anything*
    Some people: WORLD REVAMP TIME SKIP CONFIRMED
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2020-07-01 at 07:34 PM.