3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    What did you dislike about The Other Side? Do you have a link for that post too?
    I do, but it's on the Alpha-only section soo unless you're in Alpha you can't reply to it

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...feedback/56054

(I will also admit that I don't like the idea of the Arbiter being Bwonsamdi's boss either. Mueh'zala is fine to me)
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I do, but it's on the Alpha-only section soo unless you're in Alpha you can't reply to it

(I will also admit that I don't like the idea of the Arbiter being Bwonsamdi's boss either. Mueh'zala is fine to me)
    Wasn't it confirmed that Mueh'zala was his boss?

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    Wasn't it confirmed that Mueh'zala was his boss?
    Yeah it was, but I think some people are just unhappy about it

Isn't the Winter Queen his boss?
    Whatever...

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Isn't the Winter Queen his boss?
    I don't think so, because at the end of Mueh'zala encounter Bwonsamdi's says something like 'Ey watch ya tone, Bwonsamdi be de bossmon now'. I like to think of the Winter Queen as his neighbour that he sometimes talks too, but still respects so he doesn't get in trouble. YMMV of course

I forgot to post it, but there is a Troll customization on the Official forums right now.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...lacking/565965

And speaking of Devs not seeing feedback for things, I know that some people hate how the Other Side turned out (and have also made threads on the Official website, as well as on Twitter ), and wanted to reach out to the Devs, but.... They just haven't seem to have seen it. I mean, at least one reply from a Blue would be nice, but there's nothing..

It really does often leaves a bad taste in people's mouth
    Theybsaid they read everything. But there is no reason to reply to ANYTHING if there is nothing to say. "But confirmation they saw it" if its on the site they saw it. They literally have to moderate every bit of the site because ppl like to spam threads and send death threats and be bigoted and stuff.

U just have to get used to the idea that ppl u buy stuff from arent servants, they arent your butler. Furthermore seeing feedback doesnt mean they will change it. I can tell mcdonalds i want sushi and they are under no obligation to even consider my request.

"I dont think The Other Side is interesting enough" is likely to just result in them making a future dungeon with different themes.

After all THEY invented the dungeon so the only ppl who have a say in what that dungeon should look like is them
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    Theybsaid they read everything. But there is no reason to reply to ANYTHING if there is nothing to say. "But confirmation they saw it" if its on the site they saw it. They literally have to moderate every bit of the site because ppl like to spam threads and send death threats and be bigoted and stuff.
    Let's not forget that if they acknowledge anything, people will expect something to come of it, which may not always be feasible or even sensible.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It's a debuff. You're not creating actual objects. They just get whacked the next 3 times they try to do anything but autoattack for the next 20 seconds.

Druid isn't that bad with Night Fae, though i don't like the semi-random nature of it, but Bastion is both extremely uninspired and not terribly good.
    Well, now, that's interesting.

Now if they only got good looking gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    The crooked serpent with no eyes is watching from the endless sky. Forked tongues flicker through the black pits in dead stars.The veil between dream and dreamer slides away like skin from bone. And even the darkness howls for the light it once despised.<The rest of the note is illegible, covered in strange glyphs and scribbles.>

An emerald sun dawns in the vault of the heavens, but casts no shadow. The world lifts her voice in terror, but only one can hear her cries.From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked serpent feasts on stars. It has no eyes to see, but it dreams of infinite endings and beginnings.<Strange glyphs and writing in an unknown language cover the rest of the scroll.>
    So the second ones about azeroth and magni right? Who TF is the serpent that feasts on stars?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    So the second ones about azeroth and magni right? Who TF is the serpent that feasts on stars?
    who knows? honestly this is the only thing im rly excited about wow lore those days, and it came from the legion doomsayers, and we still don't have answers.

looks like its a "new" old god, or a void related figure, or some other entity big entity in this spectrum, who is either coming from the space or is coming between the realms/planes

its talk a lot about dreams and the dreaming, and its related to an emerald sun, and the darkness(void?death?) "howling" for the light(Calia deal?)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    It's almost pitch black...
    ??????

It's not.

Turn your screen brightness up.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2020-07-04 at 09:21 AM.

Formerly known as Arafal

3+ Year Old Account
    A Void Lord I'd say? Could be the Jailer too, but that'd be a bit of a stretch.

We do know who the 'Father of Sleep' is now though

10+ Year Old Account
    the veil between dream and dreamer slides away like skin from bone. And even the darkness howls for the light it once despised.
    Sounds Nyalotha related but could also be the veil between Life and Death breaking(Thanks Sylvanas). Perhaps any remaining Old God forces not too keen on the Jailer and forces of Death being able to access Azeroth or them.

An emerald sun dawns in the vault of the heavens, but casts no shadow. The world lifts her voice in terror, but only one can hear her cries.
    First part might mean Sargeras jailed with the Titans and Illidansenpai(Kidding lol) Last part might mean Magni and well she might still be hurt from a blade still in Silithus but not dying.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked serpent feasts on stars. It has no eyes to see, but it dreams of infinite endings and beginnings
    Great Beyond/space says somewhere either a Void entity or Void Lord is out there somewhere
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    ??????

It's not.

Turn your screen brightness up.
    Almost pitch black for me as well, and I got monitor settings on default. Too dark is simply too dark.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

no where near pitch black on my monitor and i don't even have brightness on 100%

I mean, I've got it pulled up on my second monitor which is a piece of shit even with brightness at 100% and it's no where near pitch black for me.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm gonna assume the big bad in the Light vs Dark expansion, probably a Void Lord

Edit: I'm not sure if there's an actual connection but the "serpent who feasts on the stars" could also be a reference to the Dark Portal, which has serpent motifs on both sides and if you wanna stretch it and take liberties with it then a portal could be seen "feasting" on the stars bridging Draenor and Azeroth. So it's possible the Void Lords might use it as a way to exit the Void and enter the material world.

But that seems like it's stretching it a lot.

Edit 2: fuck, actually, now that I think about it. The Azerothian side has an Ouroboros on it and the main town in SL is Oribos, so obviously a reference to Ouroboros. And Void is tied pretty closely to death...but this still feels like I'm stretching it.
    Last edited by gunner_recall; 2020-07-04 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcinatoss View Post
    no where near pitch black on my monitor and i don't even have brightness on 100%
    Same here. It's dark, but it's meant to be. Nowhere near pitch black.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Same here. It's dark, but it's meant to be. Nowhere near pitch black.
    Make it darker so I can justify buying a new monitor

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Make it darker so I can justify buying a new monitor
    Sure.

Perfection now i can buy better monitor