Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Is this what Trump meant by making America great again?
    I mean let's just appreciate the honesty.

Poverty or plague, either way right wing policies are fatal. Capitalism is the real virus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    I mean, here's the thing hun. I have citizenship elsewhere that I can fall back on if things turn to shit here - what you and a lot of Americans have failed to realise is that you are functionally unable to leave the country at the moment. The US is quarantined because of COVID, and they aren't issuing new passports right now.

So as COVID continues to spike and the economy continues to crumble should Trump win, or if American democracy ceases to be, it's not my skin on the line. It's yours. Which is why people are pointing out the cuckoldry in Americans voting for Trump when they are unable to escape him.
    So you wanted chaos in America but if things go sour you will piss off.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean let's just appreciate the honesty.

Poverty or plague, either way right wing policies are fatal.
    My favorite part is how in Trump’s worker economy, the unemployment rate seems to be counter parallel to Wallstreet. Trump has achieved the dream of every worker in America... your employment has no negative impact on Wallstreet... celebrate good times... ‘comon... it’s celebration time...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    So you wanted chaos in America
    Citation needed, and hasn't one of your lots chief defenses of Trump's incompetence being that "at least it's a change"?

but if things go sour you will piss off.
    I as a gay man would not feel safe under a second Trump term for the same reasons a Jewish person would not feel comfortable under a Hitler chancellery.

The term is "emigre".
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

I’m kinda fond of Texas... Keep Austin weird!

- - - Updated - - -

Is this what Trump meant by making America great again?
    If you believe that you can do better then proof it. But im not impressed with the list of sheer incompetence of the democrats. I mean seriously Biden is your democratic presidential candidate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Piss off where? At the rate countries are banning US travel, we won’t have that option. We are the plague capital of the world.

- - - Updated - - -

If you believe that you can do better then proof it. But im not impressed with the list of sheer incompetence of the democrats. I mean seriously Biden is your democratic presidential candidate.
    Dude... anyone that has ever worked a working class job a day in their life, could do better than Trump. I’m also not sure what you mean by “poof”...

Yes, Biden... a man who busted his ass from middle class to being a vote away from president. Not a man with a silver spoon in his mouth acting...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Citation needed, and hasn't one of your lots chief defenses of Trump's incompetence being that "at least it's a change"?

I as a gay man would not feel safe under a second Trump term for the same reasons a Jewish person would not feel comfortable under a Hitler chancellery.

The term is "emigre".
    I heard Iran is lovely this time of year perhaps you can migrate there?
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-07-08 at 03:48 AM. Reason: Minor Trolling

10+ Year Old Account
    Real Americans don’t leave when their candidate loses... that’s logic of a “better Russian than democrat” Trump supporter. I’m assuming every Trump supporter saying as much, will leave for Russia if he loses or in 4 years?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would I flee one rat's nest of religious extremists for another? Evangelicals are just as bad as radical Islamists.

3+ Year Old Account
    this is fascist think right here, constantly needing to create enemies that you both overestimate and underestimate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would I flee one rat's nest of religious extremists for another? Evangelicals are just as bad as radical Islamists.
    Because that’s the Trump supporter plan, if a democrat wins... just with Russia...

Piss off where? At the rate countries are banning US travel, we won’t have that option. We are the plague capital of the world.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude... anyone that has ever worked a working class job a day in their life, could do better than Trump. I’m also not sure what you mean by “poof”...
    You had Obama as president for 8 years surely you could demonstrate something that Obama or the democrats did that was good for the working class?

10+ Year Old Account
    You had Obama as president for 8 years surely you could demonstrate something that Obama or the democrats did that was good for the working class?
    The low unemployment numbers that Trump proceeded to balloon?

By your metrics, I don't regard employment as a marker of health because it's FIRE wankery.

3+ Year Old Account
    really? the Dems and Obama are bad, but at least they can look at things like Obamacare and say they did something for working class people. at the very least a step in the right direction.

- - - Updated - - -

The unemployment numbers that Trump proceeded to lose?
    healthcare he wants to yank everyone off of...

10+ Year Old Account
    Pandemic response team and ACA... making banks pay back their bail out, with interest. Consumer protection agency and pay roll tax cut. Those are just a few differences from Trump. Under Obama unemployment went from double digits, to a bit over 4%. Trump’s went from under 3% to nearly 15%... while still fucking up pandemic response. But, Wallstreet looks good...

Well as long as you dont move the west Europe im happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by headfistass View Post
    healthcare he wants to yank everyone off of...
    The handling of H1N1 versus COVID...

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry hun, one of my citizenships is Greek.

*sad trombone noise for you*

10+ Year Old Account
    They can’t... there is a travel ban, due to Trump fucking up covid response.

Pandemic response team and ACA... making banks pay back their bail out, with interest. Consumer protection agency and pay roll tax cut. Those are just a few differences from Trump. Under Obama unemployment went from double digits, to a bit over 4%. Trump’s went from under 3% to nearly 15%... while still fucking up pandemic response. But, Wallstreet looks good...
    And the entire rustbelt got decimated.

10+ Year Old Account
    The handling of H1N1 versus COVID...
    Trump was demanding Obama be impeached over 2 Ebola deaths......