Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    dislocated knee / fractured kneecap. Unbearable until a buddy stepped on my leg and popped it back into place.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    Either the 8 stitches I got without anesthetic when I was 7 years old, or the point blank rocket of a soccer ball that hit me in the nuts and winded me for 5 minutes.
    WTF is with this shit. My sister cut my head open with the handlebars of a bmx(you know how the plastic handles fray and leave the metal pipe exposed) and I had to have stitches. Somehow this doctor convinced my parents that 3 year olds cannot feel anything in their scalp and proceeded to stitch me up without anesthetic as well.

This was in Swaziland lol. I found out as luck would have it this doctor actually moved to new plymouth in NZ and I seriously considered paying him a visit.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

good ol period cramps thanks to having endometriosis...on several different occasions I begged my hubby to take me to the hospital because I felt like i was literally dying and the norco and stuff I had at the time did fuck all. now that I'm on birth control I haven't had that issue again thank fuck. Before that, as a kid, i wound up in the hospital for 3 days due to what at first they thought was appendicitis but it turned out to be a hole in my bladder which, with some treatment, healed up without surgery
    We cannot go back. That's why it's hard to choose. You have to make the right choice. As long as you don't choose, everything remains possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    WTF is with this shit. My sister cut my head open with the handlebars of a bmx(you know how the plastic handles fray and leave the metal pipe exposed) and I had to have stitches. Somehow this doctor convinced my parents that 3 year olds cannot feel anything in their scalp and proceeded to stitch me up without anesthetic as well.

This was in Swaziland lol. I found out as luck would have it this doctor actually moved to new plymouth in NZ and I seriously considered paying him a visit.
    I was told that it was dangerous for young children to have anesthetic because they're weaker than adults and it could kill them. There was no illusion sold to me that it wouldn't be painful. I yelled and screamed and cried so much during that operation.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    I was told that it was dangerous for young children to have anesthetic because they're weaker than adults and it could kill them. There was no illusion sold to me that it wouldn't be painful. I yelled and screamed and cried so much during that operation.
    You know you have actually just answered a life long question for me heh.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Kidney stones. There is no pain that is worse.
    Had those and yes there is worse pain.

Cluster Headache 2-4 months a year.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    You know you have actually just answered a life long question for me heh.
    You're welcome good stranger!

I'd got a double compound fracture on my tib/fib, absolutely ripped the flesh to bits, my foot, ankle and lower leg was hanging off, I was taken to hospital on my side, my heel was hitting my thigh, they had to straighten it out to put the bones back in, passed out from the pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Infected molar - It happened overnight, hurt so bad I had to go to the ER and they prepped it to get rid of the immediate pain.

Appendicitis at the age of 14 - Horrific pain, but what was worse was being treated like a "whiny little girl" by the first doctor that came to see me. The second, a gentleman from Turkey, instantly believed me and diagnosed me with Appendicitis and sent me to prep for surgery.

Having a syringe poked into an infected, swollen tallow gland on my neck. I'm pretty damned resilient, but holy hell.

Ear infection - I'd say it's even worse than the molar. I have 3 different products for prevention/treatment of ear infections, because it's always been an issue with me even since I was a kid. I once went 3 weeks with an ear infection without treatment because my grandmother thought I was being spoiled, whiny and lazy as I didn't want to eat, play outside (that fucking generation and their "playing outside is a miracle medicine!"-crap) and couldn't sleep from the pain.

I've broken my foot and been bitten by cats as well as dogs (took a bite in place of my dog during an attack) but nothing has been as horrific as the ear infection I had last. Been 7 years now, hope I never have to experience it again.

Although, grief was BOTH physical and mental, and considering how long it's lasted and the power it held during the first 6 months, I think the grief after a significant personal loss, has to be at the top of "worst pain".
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2020-07-09 at 04:10 PM.

Tore the cornea in my eye which was super painful. All I did was rub my eye which must have had dog hair or something in there.

10+ Year Old Account
    I once stubbed my big toe. While simultaneously sick from mono, the flu, strep throat, and double ear infections. It hurt real bad.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

Gonna continue with the trend of "Kidney Stones". It's bad.

Quote Originally Posted by yoma View Post
    I once stubbed my big toe. While simultaneously sick from mono, the flu, strep throat, and double ear infections. It hurt real bad.
    The universe had something against you.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

My frend almost cut off my finger on left hand while I was skating... I just fall down and he couldn't slow down.

Diverticulitis. holy hell that was painful.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Sorry I have to ask but do you mean equally or was one worse than the other, say like the first time. Was the first time really no preparation for the 2nd time?
    The first was worse than the second. Certainly, the most painful thing I ever experienced. I had relatively easy labors too. I did not mind it either too much, but it's still an extremely painful process in any case.

Breaking a bone or having a tooth abscess is not even on the same level as your vagina being torn open to your asshole. Sorry to be blunt, but it's a fact of life. Stubbing one's toe is silly by comparison.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    The first was worse than the second. Certainly, the most painful thing I ever experienced. I had relatively easy labors too. I did not mind it either too much, but it's still an extremely painful process in any case.

Breaking a bone or having a tooth abscess is not even on the same level as your vagina being torn open to your asshole. Sorry to be blunt, but it's a fact of life. Stubbing one's toe is silly by comparison.
    Haha, well I asked, but I honestly would have been surprised if you said the 2nd was worst than the first based on what I said, but yeah your description makes sense.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

when i was around 11, i stepped into a nail pretty badly.
    my mom took me to the doctor only the day after, because i said it wasnt so bad (stupid, i know). there the doctor cut the wound open again without anesthetics. by far the most pain i every experiencend in my life.

15+ Year Old Account
    If someones interested in CH here's a little bit to read up.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    If someones interested in CH here's a little bit to read up.
    Fuck - that sounds truly awful

2-3 months ever year?