Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

[SPOILERS] Thrall licking Tyrande's boots

“I bring you the sincere apology of the Horde.” and promise he'll bring Sylvanas' head to her

Horde leader = Alliance puppet

Shadows Rising ---- War Crimes
    Tyrande ---- Jaina
    Sylvanas ---- Garrosh

Thrall is still Thrall.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think at this point the horde can shove their sincere apologies, lol. It's no use being apologetic if once every three years your leader goes rogue and betrays all humanity.

But you're right, the horde should not lick the alliance's boots. I think it would be sufficient if they didn't bring the world to the brink of annihilation just for once, no apologies needed.

What was Tyrande's response to that? Seems like she is so (justifiably) full of rage at anything horde-related that she would see it as a hollow promise.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueHorde View Post
    “I bring you the sincere apology of the Horde.” and promise he'll bring Sylvanas' head to her

Horde leader = Alliance puppet

Shadows Rising ---- War Crimes
    Tyrande ---- Jaina
    Sylvanas ---- Garrosh

Thrall is still Thrall.
    Ah yes, because war war war is the way things must be, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

People are really bad with not putting even minor spoilers in their titles. A better might have been "The Horde and the Night Elves."

I hate Thrall, he really is a green human, but I hated Sylvanas more. I'd rather see an actual morally grey Horde instead of the straight up EVIL one that was shown in the War of Thorns. The Horde was the cause of a World Tree burning and the genocide of a race. If we could find a middle ground between genocide and boot licking I'd be happy.
    "Honor, young heroes. No matter how dire the battle, never forsake it."
    Varok Saurfang

Ah yes... diplomacy is no boot licking. What is he supposed to do? Bury his axe in her head?

Post the rest of the segment.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Chasavaqe View Post
    What was Tyrande's response to that? Seems like she is so (justifiably) full of rage at anything horde-related that she would see it as a hollow promise.
    She gave Thrall a good scolding to his face...

Quote Originally Posted by Chasavaqe View Post
    It goes more like this, Tyrande told him that should bring what was owed when he wanted to visit Nordrassil
    He thought it was a apology what she wanted.
    When he apologies she did not give a sh** about it.
    Tyrande and Maiev did not accept thats its all just Sylvanas.
    Tyrande then continues to say that sooner or later the surviving night elfs will sooner come for him and the horde and no armistice would stop them next time.
    Thrall then realizes that she wants something else, Sylvanas head and he then vowed to to bring it to her.

Thats the short version of it.
    Last edited by Hellspawn; 2020-07-14 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    I think at this point the horde can shove their sincere apologies, lol. It's no use being apologetic if once every three years your leader goes rogue and betrays all humanity.

But you're right, the horde should not lick the alliance's boots. I think it would be sufficient if they didn't bring the world to the brink of annihilation just for once, no apologies needed.
    PERIOD. Legitimately what annoys me with the story of WoW. War Crime> we so sorry > genocide > oops > genocide. And alliance just every time its ok guys dw just dont do it again.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StaeleAilar View Post
    PERIOD. Legitimately what annoys me with the story of WoW. War Crime> we so sorry > genocide > oops > genocide. And alliance just every time its ok guys dw just dont do it again.
    Yeah, for real. I really hope, as a Night Elf, Tyrande finally shows everyone not only the might of the Night Elves in general, but also some actual revenge. Revenge is shitty, yes, but it's real. All this "aw, it's okay" crap just isn't that believable in war. And toss in actual war CRIMES and still being forgiven? Ah, f off, I say. Give us some actual damned vengeance. Give us something real.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    It goes more like this, Tyrande told him that should bring what was owed when he wanted to visit Nordrassil
    He thought it was a apology what she wanted.
    When he apologies she did not give a sh** about it.
    Tyrande and Maiev did not accept thats its all just Sylvanas.
    Tyrande then continues to say that sooner or later the surviving night elfs will sooner come for him and the horde and no armistice would stop them next time.
    Thrall then realizes that she wants something else, Sylvanas head and he then vowed to to bring it to her.

Thats the short version of it.
    Well, that's finaly some relatable development. Finaly, we see at least part of the Alliance not being forgiving and wanting retribution. I'm pretty curious what will come of this, given hints that Tyrande will have to distribute her Night Warrior powers among more vessels. I can easily see night elves slaughtering any Horde foolish enough to venture into their forests, but I don't think they would launch an offensive to Barrens or Durotar either.

Horde still has Zandalari and Darkspears wanting their own vengeance upon Alliance, and mag'har seems to be ready to kill something soon enough as well, so we can see another conflict brewing already. I wish that they would turn this armistice more into cold war conflict with regional skirmishes and difficult diplomatic relations between two factions.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    Well, that's finaly some relatable development. Finaly, we see at least part of the Alliance not being forgiving and wanting retribution. I'm pretty curious what will come of this, given hints that Tyrande will have to distribute her Night Warrior powers among more vessels. I can easily see night elves slaughtering any Horde foolish enough to venture into their forests, but I don't think they would launch an offensive to Barrens or Durotar either.

Horde still has Zandalari and Darkspears wanting their own vengeance upon Alliance, and mag'har seems to be ready to kill something soon enough as well, so we can see another conflict brewing already. I wish that they would turn this armistice more into cold war conflict with regional skirmishes and difficult diplomatic relations between two factions.
    Yes, I'm not yet entirely sure if the night warrior will be shared among multiple persons since other night warrior may have other solutions to this... but it seems very likely and would be the cultural additional that night elfs would get that Danuser (I think) teased last blizzcon (or in some Interview).

I'm not yet entirely convinced that this story will end with more aggressive Night Elfs who can call the night warriors power to some degree. (Should be a racial ability then :P )
    But I can't deny that there is a clear narrative difference to how things were handled after Siege of Ogrimmar or lets say the lack of handling at all back then.
    It will be interesting who the vessels will be. Only Night Elfs? Night Elf ghosts from the Maw (remember the Wardens wc3 ultimate with the Vengance Souls)? Or only just a few characters like Shandris, Maiev and Tyrande? Maybe the undead night elfs? Then after Dark Ranger and Dark Warden we get... Night Ranger and Night Warden

I'm with you on the Night Elfs not attacking Ogrimmar. Even if they turn our aggressive and vengeful in the end. Its more likely to me that they are doing skirmishes/sneak attacks and killing every Horde member that enters their forests.
    Last edited by Hellspawn; 2020-07-14 at 09:55 AM.

Thrall litteraly started a war with the night elves, then with the help of Jaina a world war with the alliance. And now he plays it cool. Like "ho yeah, Sylvanas and your people heh, bad stuff, those forsaken heh, mostly Sylvanas's schemes, what a story... We bro heh?"
    Writers are still retarded.

Or maybe Thrall simply sympathizes with Tyrande for the horrible genocide the Horde committed upon her people under Sylvanas' tyranny.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Thrall X Tyrande plz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Ah yes, because war war war is the way things must be, right?
    Yeah because "It is not their horde" and they want to "Make the Horde Great again", so Garrosh and Sylvanas were their perfect leader.
    Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos was the game that brought me into gaming. I was 17 years old then, I abhorred gaming before this game. From then on, I became a fan of Warcraft and Blizzard. To see it all go down the drain like this is truly sad for me. No king rules forever but at least some of them went down in history as real badasses. I hoped Blizzard and Warcraft would be one of them but it is no longer possible.

Quote Originally Posted by BrintoSFJ View Post
    Yeah because "It is not their horde" and they want to "Make the Horde Great again", so Garrosh and Sylvanas were their perfect leader.
    Both of which ironically ended up breaking the Horde and leaving it in a far worse state than when they first took power.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    "Thrall licking Tyrande's boots"
    Well he should. In fact, the entire Horde should fall to their knees and apologize to the Alliance after all the evil atrocities they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Both of which ironically ended up breaking the Horde and leaving it in a far worse state than when they first took power.
    That's wrong : during cata the Horde took many territories. During BFA the Horde gained new allies and genocided an entire alliance race. We still don't know about Ashenvale fate, but if this game had any logic, it should belong to the Horde since the Horde conquered it first to take Darskhore.
    And you have speech like "blood elves and forsaken will forever be Horde race" when it was just an alliance of convenience before.