Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Bill Clinton
    Stephen Hawking
    Naomi Campbell
    DJ Trump
    were all on the list.
    Were any of them named as child rapists like Dershowitz and Prince Andrew were?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Were any of them named as child rapists like Dershowitz and Prince Andrew were?
    They just asked her to provide photographs she had of them with her, but they didn't say why they wanted them in what was released. That request is the only place most of the names appeared at all.

it says that DJ threw money at a 13 year old girl after she asked him to wear protection and he yelled at her to "get a fucking abortion" *sic*

- - - Updated - - -

This is the FULL list of celebrities:

• Prince Andrew
    • Alan Dershowitz
    • Emmy Taylor
    • Sarah Kellen
    • Eva Dubin
    • Glen Dubin
    • Jean Luc Brunel
    • Nadia Marcinkova
    • Bill Clinton
    • Marvin Minsky
    • Henry Jarecki
    • Naomi Campbell
    • Ron Eppinger
    • Stephen Hawking

https://www.newsweek.com/every-celeb...-files-1521985
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2020-07-31 at 10:49 PM.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

This is the FULL list of celebrities:

• Prince Andrew
    • Alan Dershowitz
    • Emmy Taylor
    • Sarah Kellen
    • Eva Dubin
    • Glen Dubin
    • Jean Luc Brunel
    • Nadia Marcinkova
    • Bill Clinton
    • Marvin Minsky
    • Henry Jarecki
    • Naomi Campbell
    • Ron Eppinger
    • Stephen Hawking
    Celebrities that what?

She got a hold on some of the depositions today. A small win for her, the rotten cunt.

"You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

snip
    He wishes her well.
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

I really haven't read up on much of this story but has it been confirmed that Bill Clinton did in fact go to Epstein's island or that Ghislaine listed him as a client she told underaged females to? It just seems like this would be a massive news story, that a former President could be engaged in pedophilia, and that it's not really being picked up on by most media outlets.

I know the right uses the accusation of pedophilia without evidence as a form of character assassination all too often, and I wasn't sure if that was the case here with Bill Clinton, or if there's actual merit to the claims.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    I really haven't read up on much of this story but has it been confirmed that Bill Clinton did in fact go to Epstein's island or that Ghislaine listed him as a client she told underaged females to? It just seems like this would be a massive news story, that a former President could be engaged in pedophilia, and that it's not really being picked up on by most media outlets.

I know the right uses the accusation of pedophilia without evidence as a form of character assassination all too often, and I wasn't sure if that was the case here with Bill Clinton, or if there's actual merit to the claims.
    They have him confirmed with his flight logs. When he uses special security they have to log the flights. I think it was close to 30 times he flew with Epstein on his infamous plane.

I've personally never flown with a friend 30 times. Must be a fun guy
    Last edited by Volatilis; 2020-08-01 at 07:43 PM.
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post

The current president is knee deep in this too and it's not a big story also there's really no testimony or actual evidence yet that both of them did something aside from visiting and spending time with them for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    The current president is knee deep in this too and it's not a big story also there's really no testimony or actual evidence yet that both of them did something aside from visiting and spending time with them for years.
    That's enough. Slash an burn every name on the list.

Unless some pedo defender wants to make excuses for going to Epstein island at all. As knowledgeable as everyone is about what happened there, it should be obvious everyone that showed up to sex weirdo island partook.

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinSum View Post

Unless some pedo defender wants to make excuses for going to Epstein island at all. As knowledgeable as everyone is about what happened there, it should be obvious everyone that showed up to sex weirdo island partook.
    As far as I know they were only named in the court documents, we don't know if the allegations in the court documents are accurate, Epstein seems to have made a lot of minor meetings to give himself an aura of respectability, and we don't even know if it says they visited the Island or met in other ways, and when they visited the Island if they did.

Epstein also tried to create an air of respectability around his island with philanthropy and science, there was a real gravity conference in 2005 (same year as the allegations surfaced leading to the major conviction in 2008 - so it seems plausible that they didn't know in 2005) that Hawking visited - https://www.theverge.com/2019/7/13/2...ual-harassment as well as Gerard ‘t Hooft, Alan Guth, and Kip Thorne (and some others that I can't remember).
    Obviously not all physicists are innocent in this story, e.g. Lawrence Krauss' alleged statement that "As a scientist I always judge things on empirical evidence and he always has women ages 19 to 23 around him, but I’ve never seen anything else, so as a scientist, my presumption is that whatever the problems were I would believe him over other people" only shows that you don't see evidence if you don't look.

So hold the pitch-forks until we know more; but then it's time to slash and burn.

Quote Originally Posted by noidentity View Post
    Whomevers job it was to redact those documents failed as usual, apparently if you copy pasted them into notepad the redactions just magically disappeared.
    That's so hilarious. I work at an e-discovery company where our job, for the most part, is making sure that shit like that does not happen in litigation. We get raked over the coals if we fail to burn-in redactions on any stupid old bill statement, but here, in litigations where redactions actually matter, the fact that people fail to burn them in properly is inconceivable.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    That's so hilarious. I work at an e-discovery company where our job, for the most part, is making sure that shit like that does not happen in litigation. We get raked over the coals if we fail to burn-in redactions on any stupid old bill statement, but here, in litigations where redactions actually matter, the fact that people fail to burn them in properly is inconceivable.
    Maybe it was done on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinSum View Post

I'm sure this is going to make me into a "pedo defender"...but can we try and steer away from guilt by association?

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    I'm sure this is going to make me into a "pedo defender"...but can we try and steer away from guilt by association?
    I say partying, flying to an sex island and being friends with a pedophile for years goes a lot further than guilt by association. Trump is openly on the record saying he was into young girls but unless there is proof as a matter of law he cannot be convicted that doesn't mean we can't all have our own conclusions.

I say partying, flying to an sex island and being friends with a pedophile for years goes a lot further than guilt by association. Trump is openly on the record saying he was into young girls but unless there is proof as a matter of law he cannot be convicted that doesn't mean we can't all have our own conclusions.
    I say it doesn't. Show me some evidence of anyone being involved in any of that...and yeah....slash and burn. Until then, it's all just guilt by association and i don't truck with that.

I say it doesn't. Show me some evidence of anyone being involved in any of that...and yeah....slash and burn. Until then, it's all just guilt by association and i don't truck with that.
    Long term friends are just associations? how many pedophiles are you staying long term friends with? I know what I would do if I knew that about someone what about you?

Long term friends are just associations? how many pedophiles are you staying long term friends with? I know what I would do if I knew that about someone what about you?

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/guilt-by-association
    Guilt by association: The attribution of guilt to individuals because of the people or organizations with which they associate, rather than because of any crime that they have committed.
    It has nothing to do with how close their relationship was. It has to do with the lack of any evidence against them other than the fact they knew him.

Once again, show me some actual evidence any of these people were involved...and I'll be right up there in front of the lynch mob. All we have right now is some pictures that show they knew each other at one point.

SNIP.
    I take that as a no on answering pretty obvious questions.