Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Making Tidalcores useful for everyone could be an idea to combat leavers. As a tailor I get at least a 1000g profit out of it by selling a bag, which is really nice since it pays for buffs and repair. My jewelry/enchanter Alt benefits not at all.
    That is quite an interesting idea, maybe other things that can be of use to disincentivise players from quitting as much, especially when you are just about finished.

Though what I forgot to do, and usually do it on higher keys, is list it as being for weekly, so that most who join will probably see it through to the end, provided it isn't a complete horror show. That has worked really well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Had a real ass of a tank in Siege +18.

1st boss, someone got hooked and died. Tank told us we all sucked and that he would leave on the 5th death.
    He counted the deaths in chat each time.
    1st was the dps on the boss.
    - '4 more and I leave'
    2nd and 3rd were dps who pulled agro from the tank in a big pull.
    - '2 more and I leave'
    4th was due to a dps zoning into an obby on his own cause the tank cancelled it at the last second.
    - '1 more death and I leave'

5th death was the tank falling into the water while bitching about us.
    - 'Tank has been kicked'

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    just left a +15 freehold because the tank was pulling one pack at at time in a group with all dps 475+... taking ages to pull too because he was marking everything in the pack...
    You’re the toxic leaver this thread is about.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

This is why I still think guilds are important, you meet like minded people to teach each other while also trying to push harder.

Although I have to say people really need to look at more deeper guides than the ones in wowhead. I still find people that doesn't know the function of the canon at the second boss from SoB
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    This is why I still think guilds are important, you meet like minded people to teach each other while also trying to push harder.

Although I have to say people really need to look at more deeper guides than the ones in wowhead. I still find people that doesn't know the function of the canon at the second boss from SoB
    It's always first boss SoB - alawys. Ranges go into cruise control and forget that they have to blow up all the azerite bombs and try a hastily put together dash for the bomb rather than being there pre-emptively.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Squigglyo View Post
    Had a real ass of a tank in Siege +18.

1st boss, someone got hooked and died. Tank told us we all sucked and that he would leave on the 5th death.
    He counted the deaths in chat each time.
    1st was the dps on the boss.
    - '4 more and I leave'
    2nd and 3rd were dps who pulled agro from the tank in a big pull.
    - '2 more and I leave'
    4th was due to a dps zoning into an obby on his own cause the tank cancelled it at the last second.
    - '1 more death and I leave'

5th death was the tank falling into the water while bitching about us.
    - 'Tank has been kicked'
    Yeah, I've been hearing a lot of these prima donna tanks that think they are god's gifts when dps who pug with me go. Omg, a tank who isn't a complete drama queen.

- - - Updated - - -

just left a +15 freehold because the tank was pulling one pack at at time in a group with all dps 475+... taking ages to pull too because he was marking everything in the pack...
    Should tell him which mobs need to be interrupted and that he doesn't need to mark every mob. Like etc, always interrupt the frost blast, let going bananas cast then cc as the channel begins etc.
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

10+ Year Old Account
    maybe people should stop being so bad if they want people to stay... 3 groups i left today because people don't know how to play the game... first group they don't destroy mushrooms with upheaval so we wiped, 2 tries and then i left... second group the healer got grabbed by rezan and died... twice... then i left... third group was tol dagor and everyone but me died to the cannons on last boss... 3 tries... then i left...
    People that leaves mythic + is dead to me, the stupidity is so astronomical.
    get some reward for wasted time or no reward for wasted time, what would a normal functioning person pick? A smart person would stay cuz he/she gets loot anyway, a stupid person would leave.. why? I dont know why, its stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    maybe people should stop being so bad if they want people to stay... 3 groups i left today because people don't know how to play the game... first group they don't destroy mushrooms with upheaval so we wiped, 2 tries and then i left... second group the healer got grabbed by rezan and died... twice... then i left... third group was tol dagor and everyone but me died to the cannons on last boss... 3 tries... then i left...
    You're either trolling us, or deserve the worst you get.. leaving an M+ because you think you're SO MUCH BETTER makes you look like a complete jackass.

This thread is about you 100%, and I hope you have the worst rng for the rest of your days

Quote Originally Posted by Rageadon View Post
    get some reward for wasted time or no reward for wasted time, what would a normal functioning person pick? A smart person would stay cuz he/she gets loot anyway, a stupid person would leave.. why? I dont know why, its stupid.
    Most people who have done m+ regularly don't need any loot from the dungeons anymore.
    The only reason to do m+ is to either better your score, and if you are in a group with baddies, then staying won't better your score, or the weekly chest, but even that is pointless for most good players now.

So if you get in to a group with bad players and it is obvious that you won't have a chance to increase your score then the rational thing to do is to leave the group.

I would rather leave even before the last boss than waste time with people who cannot do mechanics and keep wiping for 15-20 mins (especially on tyrannical).
    I don't give a fuck about the loot OR the weekly chest.

So if my reward is not loot but score then choosing between having no reward OR no reward and wasted time I would rather not waste my time anymore and find a new group.

If people want to be carried they need to pay me some gold.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    You're either trolling us, or deserve the worst you get.. leaving an M+ because you think you're SO MUCH BETTER makes you look like a complete jackass.

This thread is about you 100%, and I hope you have the worst rng for the rest of your days
    You’re wrong. It’s good to leave a M+ with toxic entitled bad players. Pull your weight or pay me gold for the carry. This is not a charity.

Everything 16+ is not for loot. It's for increasing score. And f you invite 470+ people, they pretty much don't need gear.
    If people don't know basic boss or trash abilities and you can see that this will not be in time, why should you finish it, at all?

(quoted wrong person, oops!)
    Last edited by Bloodyleech; 2020-08-06 at 09:49 AM.

i get no reward for staying...

- - - Updated - - -

i am better than anyone that repeatedly dies to the cannons...
    DW I'm assuming the people complaining about this behaviour can't time complete anything above a 15. I agree with you, at some point after 15s, people don't need the loot, so if the key is going to the graveyard because of stupid plays, i'm not staying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie
    this change is to help players like you..... you know..night elf with tyrannical beheader...

Azharok - Dalaran EU

If you are simply put better player than the group and they are not pulling their weight, you have every right to leave period. That's not toxic behaviour and don't get it mixed up with this thread just because you want to be carried.

What key level was that tho?

Last sanguine week I played some trash Alt and went to do a +6 Freehold. The tank did a very strange route with some questionable pulls including a misspull that lead to a wipe. Another player wispered me "what the fuck is that guy doing?". I am pretty chill on Alts and wanted to see were this was going and answered "I don't give a fuck and shoot stuff, he knows how to handle sanguine at least".

When Harlan died we had below 101% trash and two chested the dungeon. From my perspective (working to time 20s) he looked batshit crazy. But from his perspective he absolutely did the job he was invited for.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    What key level was that tho?

Last sanguine week I played some trash Alt and went to do a +6 Freehold. The tank did a very strange route with some questionable pulls including a misspull that lead to a wipe. Another player wispered me "what the fuck is that guy doing?". I am pretty chill on Alts and wanted to see were this was going and answered "I don't give a fuck and shoot stuff, he knows how to handle sanguine at least".

When Harlan died we had below 101% trash and two chested the dungeon. From my perspective (working to time 20s) he looked batshit crazy. But from his perspective he absolutely did the job he was invited for.
    I mean, no offense to people struggling to get keys of that level done, but on low level keys i feel the dps check is much more lenient.
    this change is to help players like you..... you know..night elf with tyrannical beheader...

Azharok - Dalaran EU

Quote Originally Posted by Azharok View Post
    I mean, no offense to people struggling to get keys of that level done, but on low level keys i feel the dps check is much more lenient.
    There is pretty much no dps check at all.
    My DK can solo 9s in time, I don't understand people that actually struggle in these key levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Lubefist View Post
    If you are simply put better player than the group and they are not pulling their weight, you have every right to leave period. That's not toxic behaviour and don't get it mixed up with this thread just because you want to be carried.
    I truely hope you and I would never be in the same party, i’d be forced to leave

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyleech View Post
    There is pretty much no dps check at all.
    My DK can solo 9s in time, I don't understand people that actually struggle in these key levels.
    I mean, if you're decked out in 475 sure, but that's not the issue.

Azharok - Dalaran EU

Quote Originally Posted by Azharok View Post
    I mean, if you're decked out in 475 sure, but that's not the issue.
    When 5 people can not do the same as a 474 equiped DK, there are other problems.
    All of my alts are doing enough dps to go into 15s, ranging from 445 to 455. These are the same ilvl numbers you should have when joining 7-9s.
    I still see people doing 30k dps with 470 gear - these are obviously people that have no clue at all.
    A group of fine equiped people with just a minimum of intelligence can stomp 9s. And this counts people that need gear from these.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyleech View Post
    When 5 people can not do the same as a 474 equiped DK, there are other problems.
    All of my alts are doing enough dps to go into 15s, ranging from 445 to 455. These are the same ilvl numbers you should have when joining 7-9s.
    I still see people doing 30k dps with 470 gear - these are obviously people that have no clue at all.
    A group of fine equiped people with just a minimum of intelligence can stomp 9s. And this counts people that need gear from these.
    I get what you're saying, and I agree, I'm just saying that not everyone is as mechanically or rotationally proficient at the game. We aren't all equal.
    Issues arise when one or several groups members are throwing the key and then blaming others for leaving and calling them toxic. Of course you can clear 15s in 455 gear, but it's gonna require at least some form of coordination and good play.

Azharok - Dalaran EU