Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Khadgar isn't lawful boring? Or are you talking about Illidan, who is in fact, sadly to tell you, not a human.
    Khadgar is awesome, that's what he is!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Khadgar isn't lawful boring? Or are you talking about Illidan, who is in fact, sadly to tell you, not a human.
    Arthas is the most popular Warcraft character by any metric I've seen personally, be it polls or Google searches. Illidan and Sylvanas probably tail him, but golden boi V1.0 has been top dog since Warcraft III and his death did little to stop it. Dadgar doesn't even enter the top 10 most likely.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

blizzard dont listen...customizacion is shit..
    .better new specs or classes or class reworks...
    customization is not interestinh because classes are very bad and boring these days

Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    Who cares about humans. (Legit the least interesting race ingame).
    LOL? Sure hope you're monkeying around and trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    OR, humans are the most played race, and the most relatable race - so clearly they aren't the least interesting to most players (though interesting remains a purely subjective thing)
    Why would anyone play a fantasy series and choose humans? They add nothing to the table. And they're ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    Why would anyone play a fantasy series and choose humans? They add nothing to the table. And they're ugly.
    Because you're playing a fantasy setting. It's not real, you can do things you can't do in real life. I like to make humans in games like Skyrim then get as close to samurai as possible. Play a cool samurai guy. I just don't want to be an elf or orc or whatever. Doesn't appeal to me. People are different, go figure.

People gravitate towards things they can relate to. That is the number 1 reason humans are one of the most popular choice for character races in games that allow for choice.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure many players do find other races relatable, point is most people play humans so that suggests most players relate to humans the best - for obvious reasons

- - - Updated - - -

The most popular Warcraft character is human, and not lawful boring. Funny that, it's almost like nothing you're saying is accurate
    Reminds me of the internet historian.. where everything became so damn relateable.. lets not follow that trend.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    LOL? Sure hope you're monkeying around and trolling.
    you do know it's a videogame right?

- - - Updated - - -

Altho I agree, no one wants blue bulky hooves when that human models actually show me boots..

I hope they aren't done orc males are pretty underwhelming and alot of the races just have more options because they split facepaint, and other stuff from set faces or what ever or just got some jewelry.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    I hope they aren't done orc males are pretty underwhelming and alot of the races just have more options because they split facepaint, and other stuff from set faces or what ever or just got some jewelry.
    Orc Males are underwhelming? They're among some of the best, with Tauren, Night Elves and Humans.

I'm sure many players do find other races relatable, point is most people play humans so that suggests most players relate to humans the best - for obvious reasons
    What is that reason? Love to your monarch or worshipping the Light?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Orc Males are underwhelming? They're among some of the best, with Tauren, Night Elves and Humans.
    So far trolls and Forsaken are so poor and they can't even have beards.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

I hope all races get scars, not just nelves.

Quote Originally Posted by rhrrngt View Post
    They haven't added any new customization stuff in Beta have they? Are they finished? Is something obviously lacking? Like races like night elf have tons of options while Panda's have very limited options.
    In latest build they added druid form customization for all races(still work in progress) and seperated out faces for black and asian skin colors for humans. I wouldn't expect that they would add much at this point but still hoping they will seperate mustache from beards for Dwarves. I would love snout shapes for Worgen but doubt it will happen soon.

Also what they need to do is to is to sort out what option belongs to what category becase right no it is so incosistant. Face Shape is in Accessories for males and in Face for females. Beard is in Face while Sideburns are in Accessories for Humans while it is the oppostie for Night Elves, Sideburns are in Face while Beard is in Accossories.

3+ Year Old Account
    I think Zandalari could use some new options. Hell, all trolls could
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

I just think they put a lot of effort into something a lot of people won't even notice. I have a full plate set over my character's body. These changes mean nada to someone like me.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by ElsaHosk View Post
    I just think they put a lot of effort into something a lot of people won't even notice. I have a full plate set over my character's body. These changes mean nada to someone like me.
    And a lot of people use a lot of time, gathering specific transmogs, to make sure they can see their character. So those changes means a lot to many other players.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    So far trolls and Forsaken are so poor and they can't even have beards.
    Trolls really need beards and ear options. :|

And Worgen practically got nothing at all.

Many races haven't gotten much yet, and if you don't consider allied races, it seems to be directly proportionate to how popular they are.
    Can't really blame Blizzard for that, but I also hoped they'd try to use this to prop up some races that are less popular.

Quote Originally Posted by ElsaHosk View Post
    I mean, realistically the only thing that can affect you is literally a size or body build change... Since you're in full plate all the time, you get the best with actual quality xmogs being released rather than character customization options.

I wonder if they always give worgen less to make people play humans.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.