Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    "Does the end game hold up" is why you don't pre-order games like this and simply wait a week or 2 for others to find out what the end-game is like and then jump in if its enough for your own taste.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    "Does the end game hold up" is why you don't pre-order games like this and simply wait a week or 2 for others to find out what the end-game is like and then jump in if its enough for your own taste.
    If I get a decent 20-30 hours of fun it doesn't really matter to me if the end game holds up.

I’m not sure if Jaina’s voice is the same as Laura Bailey’s natural voice. But she straight up using Jaina’s voice for Black Widow. Or she used Black Widows voice when she did Jaina. Just saying they are exactly the same.

I didn't know it was the same voice actor. I don't think I can not hear Jaina when she talks now.
    #TeamTinkers

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    If I get a decent 20-30 hours of fun it doesn't really matter to me if the end game holds up.
    Obviously I was responding to people with worries about the end-game.

If you don't care then the comment is not meant for you.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Shut up you know what I mean. He's not a major character in the context of this game. He's certainly a popular character but that doesn't mean everyone is eager to play him over any other character.
    The thing is that I set you up in the previous post when I said "But I guess there's a rationalization for that too", and you went ahead and rationalized it.

I mean, come on man, when you do stop making excuses for these kinds of shitty practices and just admit it's not good? It seems like you're stuck on not changing your opinion. And that's a bad spot to be in.

Well, whatever. Like I said: I hope the game is good, but I have very low expectations. Not much else to discuss at this point.

People are angry over the fact that he's exclusive at all. Spiderman shouldn't be console exclusive, even Sony fans agree, that doesn't mean everyone is upset about not getting to play him.

I think its dumb but its not like I was interested in the game because of spiderman nor am I upset over not getting to play as him.
    Im a sony fan and I dont agree.

They brought him fair and square. Why would they let their competition play as spider-man just so they can be nice? They already let Disney use him in the MCU.
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post

They brought him fair and square.
    Fair and Square-Enix*

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Fair and Square-Enix*
    hah! I c wot u did thar.

Gave me a chuckle

People enjoy chocolate. Companies sell chocolate because people enjoy it. Chocolate is not needed to live.
    Let me rephrase

Do you believe that the way how you character look in game has no meaning whatsoever on enjoyment one can have from playing that game? By "look" i mean things like transmog, outfits, extra spell effects, new animations, etc.

Do you believe also that company does not focus more on creating item shop skins instead of creating good skins in game?

Sure they are important to you personally but they still have no affect on the gameplay experience, you could still enjoy the game without them.
    Would you enjoy the game with no texture ?
    Would you enjoy a movie with no background at all (just the actors talking) ?

Dunno, sounds like a really weird argument. Of course Cosmetics are an important part of the game, otherwise developers wouldn't spend so much time designing character creation UI or skins here and there. You should even understand a lot of people play more for cosmetics than power in a lot of games. Having your character look like crap every day is often a death sentence for your enjoyment. I know I can't stand PoE-like games because of this, but I can spend an awful lot of times on games with available customization, even with the gameplay is a bit shittier.

They brought him fair and square. Why would they let their competition play as spider-man just so they can be nice? They already let Disney use him in the MCU.
    Because the only one getting screwed is the player. Not the companies. But the player.
    Thats why you should care, unless you like getting screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    Because the only one getting screwed is the player. Not the companies. But the player.
    Thats why you should care, unless you like getting screwed.
    no need to be dramatic, there are plenty of Avengers not in the game.

Where is Antman? Black Panther? Doctor Strange? Scarlett Witch? Cap Marvel? Guardians of the Galaxy characters?

If this game had the full cast bar spider-man I could see your point. But it doesnt. Its a lazy cash grab instead

#notmyavengers
    Last edited by Volatilis; 2020-08-25 at 06:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Fair and Square-Enix*
    There is literally no evidence it has anything to do with square though? In fact it's more likely a marvel and sony thing? There is literally no evidence Sony paid square enix for anything and it's entirely possible if he wasn't exclusive to PS4 he wouldn't be in the game at all on any platform.

People are acting like he was advertised and part of the game from the start and bought out for exclusivity at the 11th hour which is flat out false. Most people assumed he wouldn't be part of the game at all prior to the PS4 exclusive announcement.

Anyways game looks like ass and not sure why people care much about a 1 hour spidey campaign being locked to 1 system when the much superior spider-man experience is already exclusive to the same system. How many hardcore spider-man fans don't own a PS4 or won't be buying a PS5?
    Last edited by Tech614; 2020-08-25 at 06:51 AM.

Where is Antman? Black Panther? Doctor Strange? Scarlett Witch? Cap Marvel? Guardians of the Galaxy characters?

If this game had the full cast bar spider-man I could see your point. But it doesnt. Its a lazy cash grab instead

#notmyavengers
    Just because others are missing doesn't mean it's not a shame to not have one character purely out of copyrights/exclusive stuff. Because Spider Man exists, its abilities exist, its animations exist, its overall integration into the game exists, unlike all the ones you've cited. Additionally, the other Avengers probably might arrive one day. I didn't read everything about this game but that's not a stretch to imagine that if the game works, they totally will add other Heroes to grab new players, make older players come in, and add other MTX sources.

But Spider-Man will very likely remain locked out of Non-PS versions, forever.

Sure they are important to you personally but they still have no affect on the gameplay experience, you could still enjoy the game without them.
    Well i couldn't enjoy playing POE without them.
    Who are you to decide what affects the gameplay experience for me or others? Maybe you don't care, good for you, a lot of people do.

Quote Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
    I didn't know it was the same voice actor. I don't think I can not hear Jaina when she talks now.
    Yep its the same. Or at least IMDB says so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    I’m not sure if Jaina’s voice is the same as Laura Bailey’s natural voice. But she straight up using Jaina’s voice for Black Widow. Or she used Black Widows voice when she did Jaina. Just saying they are exactly the same.
    tis the same!

Some interesting things in this reddit post.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PlayAvenger...a_lot_of_cool/
    #TeamTinkers

#notmyavengers
    Well but it isnt. Exclusivity hurt only player and this is example of that.

I've seen quite a bit of criticism on the difficulty. Is it really that mindless and easy? Would be very disappointed if so.