Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    I feel like some people are expecting way more than what we're gonna get, like they don't know how these opening events look or work. There won't be a special Blizzard only panel dedicated to just WoW, its gonna be a cinematic compilation of every game that's presenting at the event back to back with maybe like a minute or two at most of a dev talking inbetween about their game, the only announcement u should expect is the release date at the end of the Uther episode, no patch info or anything like that, this ain't Blizzcon.
    Did you completely miss the Legion announcement?

45 minutes to discuss Shadowlands tomorrow is pretty big, there may be some future content announcements.

10+ Year Old Account
    I iamgine the release date will be at the end of the first animated short.

I feel like some people are expecting way more than what we're gonna get, like they don't know how these opening events look or work. There won't be a special Blizzard only panel dedicated to just WoW, its gonna be a cinematic compilation of every game that's presenting at the event back to back with maybe like a minute or two at most of a dev talking inbetween about their game, the only announcement u should expect is the release date at the end of the Uther episode, no patch info or anything like that, this ain't Blizzcon.
    I think most of us just expect a cartoon and a release date. One was already announced, the other is overdue.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

>Trailer

>Release date

>MAYBE announcing even something tangible for the patch after 9.0 since there's no Blizzcon this year

The first two are pretty much certain, the last one is like...5% chance of happening if that.

I think everyone's expectations are pretty curbed, you just need to chill.

I'd pretty hyped if we get a CGI cinematic in addition to one of the Afterlives short video today!

Hopefully we get something interesting. Just played around a bit on my hunter on the PTR and it isnt looking great, what with the playstyle seemingly punishing you for pursuing the only proc the game gives you.

But yes, I would love something substantial beyond a rehasehd trailer with a date at the end. I know that is a likely option, but still.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Why doesn't the stream work?

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    Why doesn't the stream work?
    because the opening night live has not Started yet!!!

Weird, the Gamescom site timer tells me 0:00.

I’m sorry but you must be new to.. media? Either way, there is no blizzcon this year, gamescon is blizzards best ticket for mass announcements/publicity.

7+ Year Old Account
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U3r1XPkhp8

Opening night starts in 23 minutes.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    Weird, the Gamescom site timer tells me 0:00.
    Probably for Gamescon, but not for Blizz's panel.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    45 minutes to discuss Shadowlands tomorrow is pretty big, there may be some future content announcements.
    Who is discussing Shadowlands for 45 minutes and where? And when? Must have missed that bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    All those games about cars... eeeeew.
    Let's not lie though. If there was a car mount in WoW then it would be the best thing ever, and I would totally pretend to drive it around the streets of Stormwind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Let's not lie though. If there was a car mount in WoW then it would be the best thing ever, and I would totally pretend to drive it around the streets of Stormwind.
    What?! Ewwww no! The motorcycle is enough already!

7+ Year Old Account
    All those games about cars... eeeeew.
    Ye, looks like vehicle/racing games are returning to being popular.

Formerly known as Arafal

What?! Ewwww no! The motorcycle is enough already!
    Are you trying to imply that you do not love the motorcycles or monocycles from Mechagon?

What even is the point of living if not to see that silly gnome chopper animation.

So, here we go, lets wait for Blizz and see what theyve got
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.