7+ Year Old Account
    New engi battle rez item on beta.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Sylvanas in CGi ... Again ? Nope it's enough
    Yeah, people are already frothing mad at her, even if Blizzard says "she is a raid boss you will kill her" people are going to groan about her appearing anyway. It's like the fanbase has a zero tolerance policy on her now.

Btw, engineering b-rez might be back. That would throw alot of class based considerations for m+ out the window again.

Edit: Eh, not quick enough
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    In the end it's not surprising, Blizzard decided that Saurfang should be the protagonist of ALL BfA cgi cinematics, and Jaina and Tyrande have no connection to Saurfang, so...

It is therefore not surprising that the ONLY two cgi Alliance characters in BfA are Anduin and Greymane. Anduin is connected to Saurfang via his dad, and Greymane just follows Anduin wherever he goes.
    Actually, yeah, I think that's why it stands out to me. It's that it's just surprising that such iconic characters haven't been the "protagonist" enough in all that time, but then as you're also pointing out, that role has often been shaky.

Anduin is even a good example. I know a lot of people are upset that he keeps being important and want him to take a break from the story one way or the other, but when you think about it he has almost never actually been important, he just has a higher tendency to show up in cutscenes and comics for some reason. Even as a fan of Anduin who you might think would be happy to see him getting such exposure, it actually annoys me because it's shallow and helps encourage people to hate him.

They've been teasing the idea that he will finally get involved since Varian's final message in the Legion cinematic, but they have yet to truly make good on it. He's spent most of the time between then and now sitting on the sidelines and musing about things. There's been elements of a character arc there, and it kinda makes more sense for him to be leading from safety than risking the life of the king directly against every new threat, but putting that all in the forefront just makes it more obvious that none of that is mattering to any other character. The closest he came to actually getting himself involved in the plot was the Battle for Lordaeron, but it was too early in the plot for him to accomplish anything meaningful (except spare Saurfang I guess), and then he disappears out of the actual events of the story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Sylvanas in CGi ... Again ? Nope it's enough
    It's kind of funny because Sylvanas was, herself, one of those iconic Warcraft III characters who somehow avoided being in any cinematics for the longest time, and then she suddenly appears in three intro cinematics in a row (and arguably the main character of two of them). When it makes sense for the story I can't get too mad, but I prefer variety and hope that it doesn't start happening to someone else.
    Last edited by Jokubas; 2020-09-17 at 08:35 PM.

that test blue post,

do u guys see it

seems suspect

maybe pvp ending post

10+ Year Old Account
    It's sad because I really love Sylvie, but too many times in CGI imo, Jailer and Arbiter why not, maybe Tyrande/Jaina for once

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    If we're talking about reusing assets in CGI cinematics, I would love to see Saurfang in Maw one. I always wanted to see a scene when Saurfang, after his heroic sacriface to become a martyr and stop evil Sylvanas regime... 'wakes' up in HELL ruled by Sylvanas and her new buddy.

Looking at the class changes I just don't get what Blizzard is thinking with the Kyrian Conduit for mages.. 2% more damage on an ability that has literally 3 uses. So far it doesn't look like ranks will be in the first season, so what is that even supposed to do? Not to mention that even with ranks it's a rather lame increase. Why would I ever slot that instead any of the good ones? Then again the mirror of torment conduit seems to have been crushed as well. I still wonder what they intend with the rank system.

Kinda glad that they also kept the damage for the night fae ability low to match the previous version instead of just shrinking the channel time. I'd rather not be forced to pick it last minute.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2020-09-17 at 08:38 PM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

All I want is a cgi cinematic featuring Turalyon and Alleria for 10.0. Alleria is hotter than Sylvanas, so looking at Sylvanas cgi model, imagine how hot Alleria would be.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

on recent blue posts, to the left of the forums @Musicallitle1

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    All I want is a cgi cinematic featuring Turalyon and Alleria for 10.0. Alleria is hotter than Sylvanas, so looking at Sylvanas cgi model, imagine how hot Alleria would be.
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    See it where?
    on recent blue posts, to the left of the forums

Necrolord Renown Level: 20
    Name: (Empty)
    Description: (Empty)
    Note: Companion Pet Available
    Reward: Item: Jelly Cat Jelly Cat

Truly a sad day

(I guess Blizzard just answred all my renown questions https://www.wowhead.com/news=318031/...nsmog-soulbind)

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Necrolord Renown Level: 20
    Name: (Empty)
    Description: (Empty)
    Note: Companion Pet Available
    Reward: Item: Jelly Cat Jelly Cat

Truly a sad day

(I guess Blizzard just answred all my renown questions https://www.wowhead.com/news=318031/...nsmog-soulbind)
    We get two Renown a week right? So level 20 will be around Christmas.

"You reached Renown 20, hoho Merry Christmas. Now take your Jelly Cat Jelly Cat and f*ck off. What you expect, standing ovation?"

Yep, this is true Necrolords way.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    It began with a leaked CGI and ends with a leaked CGI. Poetic.
    It started out with a leak, how did it end up like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    We get two Renown a week right? So level 20 will be around Christmas.

"You reached Renown 20, hoho Merry Christmas. Now take your Jelly Cat Jelly Cat and f*ck off. What you expect, standing ovation?"

Yep, this is true Necrolords way.
    Nah, I missed that is was added to the necrolord vendor. I thought it was supposed to come from the achievment, sadly I need to grind out yikeslords on an alt now earlier if I want it. Well that and that it was pushed back even further .

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    From what I have heard it sort of is. Supposedly it is gated behind Renown, which would mean you are limited by how much you can farm.
    Renown is capped 3 per week

- - - Updated - - -

So how many times have we posted the eye of aszhara log in screen but the video gets an infraction for trolling???

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    It started out with a leak, how did it end up like this?
    It was only a leak, it was only a leak

(Ok I'll stop now lol)
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    Renown is capped 3 per week

- - - Updated - - -

So how many times have we posted the eye of aszhara log in screen but the video gets an infraction for trolling???
    you get 3 reknown a week until you finish the covenant questline, then it is 2 a week. i believe the questline takes 7 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Shandodo View Post
    Question.

There was MU and AU Gul'Dan.

Are there two Gul'Dans now in SL somewhere?

Also with Garrosh being there does this mean that the other warlords are also somewhere?
    Gul'dan probably went to the Twisting Nether. Although I did read someone's theory that, since the "machine of Death" broke in Legion, it could be because we killed a second Gul'dan, on the same Broken Isles no less.

And yeah, characters from AU Draenor are in the same Shadowlands. Hopefully because that world was "tied to our timeline", and they don't try to pull the same move they did with the Burning Legion. But since there are infinite Shadowlands that we're not visiting, odds are that most known dead characters are somewhere else, totally doing interesting stuff that Blizzard definitely has planned and won't pull out of thin air a few years from now.