Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Plus it opens up the door to them betraying their 'real' master.
    Sylvanas is betraying her real master(s) and leading a Nathrezim rebellion where she'll become the new all mighty leader, enslaving Void Lords left and right. The final battle will be awakened Azeroth vs. Sylvanas.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

I really hope they change how low level group finding works in 9.0. As it stands, you can queue for MoP dungeons while in MoP Chromie time, WotLK dungeons while in WotLK Chromie time etc, which does make sense in a way, but as someone who just wants to do dungeons & is happy queuing for absolutely anything, being randomly thrown into one of 100+ dungeons would be fun

For those wondering about dungeon XP, on beta right now the dungeon completion XP is ridiculous. 27-28 is 32,480XP, and the dungeon completion experience is 22,250XP It's higher than live even with the XP buff & similar to live with the XP buff AND heirlooms... While only needing to do 40-50 levels, instead of 120.

It's quite crazy, but I'm happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I am still waiting for the reveal of some council of nathrezim at the very top that gives orders to the rest like Lothraxion and Denathrius.

Though I wonder about them betraying the fforces of Death though, I am just not sure where they would go afterwards.
    The obvious next step would be them uniting the remnants of all six cosmic forces against us.

Bam! Third playable faction right there.

I always did want an Injustice League style teamup between, say, the Source, Legion, Scarlets and others against us; but this is much more far-reaching.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    queuing for absolutely anything, being randomly thrown into one of 100+ dungeons would be fun
    It would also be better for shorter queues.

Honestl, with revamped leveling its pretty dumb to limit the amount of dungeons with expansion you are leveing in. There are certain xpacs where majority people would level and that would create shitty experience for those who dont want to level in, said, WoD.

There should be an option for 90% of dungeons beng available to all players regardless of an era they are leveling in.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Sylvanas is betraying her real master(s) and leading a Nathrezim rebellion where she'll become the new all mighty leader, enslaving Void Lords left and right. The final battle will be awakened Azeroth vs. Sylvanas.
    I know you are being ironic, but I would say there's no chance for Sylvanas to betray her master the Jailer. Her powers come exclusively from the Jailer, without him she's just a simple banshee who can barely fight the Lich King.

If she does try to betray her master, it will end horribly for her.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Elune is a dreadlord!
    Don't be ridiculous.

She's a Kobold.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    I know you are being ironic, but I would say there's no chance for Sylvanas to betray her master the Jailer. Her powers come exclusively from the Jailer, without him she's just a simple banshee who can barely fight the Lich King.

If she does try to betray her master, it will end horribly for her.
    It's Sylvanas, she has plot armor. And yes, I'm absolutely ironic, but Blizzard's writing is soap opera niveau at this point and I totally expect them to do something like that.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    It would also be better for shorter queues.

Honestl, with revamped leveling its pretty dumb to limit the amount of dungeons with expansion you are leveing in. There are certain xpacs where majority people would level and that would create shitty experience for those who dont want to level in, said, WoD.

There should be an option for 90% of dungeons beng available to all players regardless of an era they are leveling in.
    The flipside of that though is that the narrative consistency the devs tried injecting into the levelling would be gone. And while that might not be a terrible idea for those levelling in Chromie time it would exclude those new players who are levelling in BfA.

Besides, it might lead to shorter queues, but you have to remember the absolutely staggering amount of dungeons, many of wwhich are quite long and cumbersome to go through. It would for instance feel quite shitty to get a Classic dungeon like Maraudon instead of a more recent streamlined dungeon like Bloodmaul slag mines, especially so if oyu are speed-levelling.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    The flipside of that though is that the narrative consistency the devs tried injecting into the levelling would be gone. And while that might not be a terrible idea for those levelling in Chromie time it would exclude those new players who are levelling in BfA.

Besides, it might lead to shorter queues, but you have to remember the absolutely staggering amount of dungeons, many of wwhich are quite long and cumbersome to go through. It would for instance feel quite shitty to get a Classic dungeon like Maraudon instead of a more recent streamlined dungeon like Bloodmaul slag mines, especially so if oyu are speed-levelling.
    I would take Maraudon over Bloodmaul Slag Mines any day - such a horrible designed Dungeon full of ugly mobs *shudders*.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    I would take Maraudon over Bloodmaul Slag Mines any day - such a horrible designed Dungeon full of ugly mobs *shudders*.
    ....Marudon? No way, Slag Mines is fine. Mechagon can diaf.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    ....Marudon? No way, Slag Mines is fine. Mechagon can diaf.
    Maraudon already got split into different wings, and is actually quite enjoyable. And Mechagon was great too (not as awesome as Karazhan 2.0, but still miles better than *shudders again* Slag Mines )

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    It's Sylvanas, she has plot armor. And yes, I'm absolutely ironic, but Blizzard's writing is soap opera niveau at this point and I totally expect them to do something like that.
    Not really, she's even wearing "kill me" raid boss armor and canonically is only powerful because of the final boss of the expansion.

The only way they can make her get out of the Maw is if it turns out she's working for Mal'ganis and that's where her powers are from (note that they are misty purple darkness and not Jailer blue stuff).

7+ Year Old Account
    Cave dungeons in general suck.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I think they're pretty good in that they actually feel like dungeon crawls, but the Draenor Ogre (not Highmaul) aesthetic sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Well BSM might not have been the best example, my point is just rather that we have a shitton of dungeons, and not all are designed with the same structure or reward system.
    This was kinda patched over in levelling because you experienced it in tandem with the levelling generally getting better as you went, but which would be absent in the new levelling.

Not to mention that I bet there would be just as many people clamoring to have the dungeons be locked to the specific expansion you chose to level in, and it wouldnt have the downside of rendering the point of Chromie time moot.

They should honestly find a way to make it so that you can do all the old dungeons at max level, for some kind of lucrative reward that isn't current-expansion gear (for the most part). Like, BEYOND Timewalking.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Them's fightin words.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    They should honestly find a way to make it so that you can do all the old dungeons at max level, for some kind of lucrative reward that isn't current-expansion gear (for the most part). Like, BEYOND Timewalking.
    The problem then would be that either you make it slightly lower than dungeons, in which case it quickly gets pointless, or you make it a viable form of gearing, in which case getting all the best gear and most OP trinkets becomes easy.

The problem then would be that either you make it slightly lower than dungeons, in which case it quickly gets pointless, or you make it a viable form of gearing, in which case getting all the best gear and most OP trinkets becomes easy.
    It would have to be some kind of tier of cosmetic rewards that you gradually earn through progression. Though there would probably have to be someway to keep it playable AFTER you achieve all of them. Maybe character bound rewards?

The glitchlords have infiltrated and corrupted this thread...