Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    the darker colors IMO weren't good(For nelves) but still they did some good work for all. The removed stuff might be bugged and not ready..maybe, cause thats the only reason I can see to remove.
    What darker colors?

And the thing currently is it's kinda stuff being shuffled around.

On live, male DKs have a dark green, lilac and blueish black (the latter two colors being the ones that got removed from regular player night elves this build)
    On live, female DKs have dark green, neon purple and neon pink (the latter two colors being the ones that regular player night elves can still use this build

So if this is the way it's intended, it means female NE DKs get the same hair colors that male DKs had while their original hair colors were given to regular players.

Personally, I think lilac and bluish black fit regular Night Elves much more than neon purple and neon pink, though.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Looks like a lot of covenant tuning is going on but not a lot of class updates at this point

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Centerblock View Post
    Looks like a lot of covenant tuning is going on but not a lot of class updates at this point
    Oh THANK GOD they reworked Wild Spirits. Hopefully I can go Night Fae in peace.

10+ Year Old Account
    What darker colors?
    The darker colors NElves got in beta.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    The darker colors NElves got in beta.
    You mean the blueish black?

Because Night Elves still have a more desaturated black and NE have had black hair in the lore for a long time. :b

10+ Year Old Account
    Preach going on about how Blizzard has slowed down SL leveling experience

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    i mean, people were hitting 60 before finishing the zones. then having to go back and finish the zones anyway because it was required to progress at 60. is that better?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Centerblock View Post
    i think we are about done class tuning and getting towards numbers tuning. time for nails sticking up to be hammered down

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Looks like we're getting a build today? That monk post said "in this week's build". Assuming release is the 29th, they will probably push that today or tomorrow.
    we have had builds every week since april. i would expect more all the way up to release.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    i mean, people were hitting 60 before finishing the zones. then having to go back and finish the zones anyway because it was required to progress at 60. is that better?

- - - Updated - - -

i think we are about done class tuning and getting towards numbers tuning. time for nails sticking up to be hammered down
    I mean, I generally tend to agree with a lot of his points, but this is coming across as childish whining.

So you have to be a certain level before progressing to the next zone? Doing the campaign quests isn't enough to get you there. So do the side quests and dungeons...

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno why they changed the leveling experience ... Last time I tried (before nerfs and ups), I was 59,70 with full 9.0 campaign, 1 dungeon and 0 side quests ... It was ok -_-

I mean, I generally tend to agree with a lot of his points, but this is coming across as childish whining.

So you have to be a certain level before progressing to the next zone? Doing the campaign quests isn't enough to get you there. So do the side quests and dungeons...
    Then they shouldn't mark the campaign quests. If all (or almost all) are required anyway, why bother making certain quests seem as if they're the only ones required? If they mark quests as the required way to get to max level content, then this should get you to max level content base line, without bonusses from anything. If those quests aren't enough to get you there, don't bother marking them and simply make people do everything the first time around anyway. You only need to do the campaign once anyway, so what if you get to 60 before you finished the campaign, it's a one time thing. And the alternative way doesn't get you to max level either if SoulSoBreezy's experience is anything to go by.
    So if the campaign doesn't do it and the alternative way doesn't either, why did they bother to split it up?

if that coffee bird fuck still works at blizzard hes probably neglecting ww monk willfullly at this point bc he knows I main it and he's mad I forced him off of MMOC

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    Waiting for 9.0 like...

Perfect.

/10char

Imagine getting mad about something you have to do ONCE, quite literally ONLY ONCE, in a two year period. Maybe less!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Imagine getting mad about something you have to do ONCE, quite literally ONLY ONCE, in a two year period. Maybe less!
    Drama makes it’s rain money.

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    Drama makes it’s rain money.
    Feels like he’s tweeting to squeak out some pre launch drama clicks. Which is a shame, I liked his content and feedback till the sit down with Ion, then it seems like he just gave up on trying to be civil.

I don't know about Preach's tweets, but his video on the matter is quite civil and gives good info about what is a good way to level now. Like where the sidequests are convenient and where you need to do them anyway, because they'll be required later in the campaign and these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Bear in a Hat was made using the assets they had from the intro cinematic. We have not seen the jailer model before, so there should be some unreleased cinematic that uses it.
    True, but the animations of those same models were different, and the counter, ale steins, window, background, etc. still had to be made.

Like I said, not poo-pooing the idea of there being one. I'm always worried of inflating my own expectations.

the complaint isnt with the leveling but with the checkpoints

blizzard said "hey if you wanna experience the quests again then go ahead" and even with warmode bonus you cant get 2 levels in maldraxxus

"well its just whining" no its a legitimate concern that they decided to change this for no actual reason although as you pointed out you can just do a couple dungeons and be done so its not like it matters in the end anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait a minute....you could experience the quests again?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    if that coffee bird fuck still works at blizzard hes probably neglecting ww monk willfullly at this point bc he knows I main it and he's mad I forced him off of MMOC
    i think he was one of the lay offs but yay another WW main

that makes 2 of us so thats half of the WW community