Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    there's never enough mounts and pets in this game
    Yes there is, and that was a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    For WoD, did they nerf the various treasures too? Because honestly that was the way I got most my leveling done as of late.
    Details here: https://www.wowhead.com/news=318254/...lands-leveling

Quote Originally Posted by nyjl View Post
    Yes there is, and that was a long time ago.
    Serious question, why do people hate having more options?

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Still gonna use it the most for levelling, simply because zones are so damn gorgeous. And getting garrison in the process is handy.
    WoW's had some really good zones leveling wise. Hell, SL imo has some of the best looking zones ever. I think Legion (Especially with Argus and Antorus) as well as WoD are up there too.

- - - Updated - - -

Ik Argus is a bitch to go through, but LOOKS wise, it's nice.

So the 2-week notice for a pre-patch is not happening anymore? Neither is the 1-month long pre-patch apparently.

Are they really releasing this crap on the 27th?

Quote Originally Posted by BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS View Post
    So the 2-week notice for a pre-patch is not happening anymore? Neither is the 1-month long pre-patch apparently.

Tomorrow or friday.
    If not, oh boy.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Literally are people here mentally challenged on even getting like 100th time the repost from Monday announcing the coming end of the PvP season which acts as the 2week notice? Are those idiots so ignorant like those two poster atop of me?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS View Post

We had 2 weeks end of season notice, just like always.

And I see "it unfinished crap" is what people that want to shit on current WoW will repeat whole month.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    We had 2 weeks end of season notice, just like always.

And I see "it unfinished crap" is what people that want to shit on current WoW will repeat whole month.
    Shadowlands won't be finished until it includes Necromancer, Dark Ranger, player housing, a new Night Elf capital and a feature length movie of Ion kissing the player's feet and apologizing on loop as he refunds them personally for the last two years.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Shadowlands won't be finished until it includes Necromancer, Dark Ranger, player housing, a new Night Elf capital and a feature length movie of Ion kissing the player's feet and apologizing on loop as he refunds them personally for the last two years.
    Most funny thing is that argument "WoW was better in good old times" will shrink a bit every two years. Notice that most nostalgia posts are now focused on TBC.

People are confusing "unfinished" with disagreement over ideas. You could delay Shadowlands by another 3 years and they still wouldn't make Covenants and Conduits freely swappable with no time gating or consequences, by that logic the game will never be finished. Yes, it's weird that pre-patch didn't come out last week, but not weird enough to panic over, the delay of the pre-patch makes sense given what was happening last week with certain servers on US rerolling back to MoP status, pre-patch release would've potentially ruined those accounts forever. Besides, the pre-patch questline is only 3 weeks time-gate so they were able to afford the 1 extra week without anything feeling rushed when it does come out.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    People are confusing "unfinished" with disagreement over ideas. You could delay Shadowlands by another 3 years and they still wouldn't make Covenants and Conduits freely swappable with no time gating or consequences, by that logic the game will never be finished. Yes, it's weird that pre-patch didn't come out last week, but not weird enough to panic over, the delay of the pre-patch makes sense given what was happening last week with certain servers on US rerolling back to MoP status, pre-patch release would've potentially ruined those accounts forever. Besides, the pre-patch questline is only 3 weeks time-gate so they were able to afford the 1 extra week without anything feeling rushed when it does come out.
    To be fair, we still have maaany bugs in Beta. Although people forget that same situation repeat every Beta, including Legion. I clearly remember doing Warrior campaign short before launch and it was bugged as hell.

Hard to judge which one had more, since every year people seems to be more fragile and straight up judge whole expansion based on fact some streamers said it has lot of bugs. Also I see whining on every single change, even about stuff people WANTED like less gear drops but without -forging and weekly chest with choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    Hmm, doesn't mention treasures so I guess that'll be the same (though adjusted for scaling of course). Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post

Ik Argus is a bitch to go through, but LOOKS wise, it's nice.
    Personally I'm not much a fan of Argus, except for Mac'aree. The other day I was questing there for some reason and took a moment to look up. I had forgotten that the skybox shows Mac'aree curling up above you in the sky. Really amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    To be fair, we still have maaany bugs in Beta. Although people forget that same situation repeat every Beta, including Legion. I clearly remember doing Warrior campaign short before launch and it was bugged as hell.

Hard to judge which one had more, since every year people seems to be more fragile and straight up judge whole expansion based on fact some streamers said it has lot of bugs. Also I see whining on every single change, even about stuff people WANTED like less gear drops but without -forging and weekly chest with choices.
    I pretty much made my concerns relating to world quests/dailies/whatever and how there should be more already, no need to repeat so much that I come off as a dick. If people want a delay cause Covanent sepeartation...might as well wait for the pandemic to end.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Well, they've nerfed WoD leveling again. RIP.

Seriously, though... I'm not surprised. WoD was much faster than any other expansion and it went directly against their whole idea for Chromie Time, i.e. being able to choose which expansion you want to level in. With WoD being so good, doing anything else was doing leveling wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, doesn't mention treasures so I guess that'll be the same (though adjusted for scaling of course). Nice.
    Treasures were nerfed earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post

Treasures were nerfed earlier.
    Aww poop.

Well at least I've leveled probably all the characters I would want at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still have a bunch of artifact stuff I never did in legion, so I might level there a bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I still have a bunch of artifact stuff I never did in legion, so I might level there a bunch.
    I decided to work on the fishing artifact while I wait for prepatch lol

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    If I remember right endgame is now leveling content.....class mount baby

Aww poop.

Well at least I've leveled probably all the characters I would want at this point.
    What about the real pro gamer tactic?

And by that I mean idle multiple alts in the garrison and do their missions, garden and mine once a day.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton