Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    What do you expect from authoritian left wingers. It's always been "kowtow to our ways repent your sins and know your place under our boots or we harm you" with their type. You think they care that thier actions burned down the livelyhoods of those who they view as bennieth them? Naw they far to busiy doing important works of perfecting society by removing the undesirables.
    So your example of "authoritarian left wingers" is people rioting because the authorities continue to murder citizens with impunity? Fascinating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    So your example of "authoritarian left wingers" is people rioting because the authorities continue to murder citizens with impunity? Fascinating.
    Authoritarianism, without any authority. It’s like hiring a NYC elite oligarch to stop coastal elites... 5D...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    That's kind of a weird article. It documents all of about 5 incidents in 5 years. The last one isn't even a Qanon thing, they just thew that in there just because I guess.

There were 17 murders in Chicago this past week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nellise View Post
    That's kind of a weird article. It documents all of about 5 incidents in 5 years. The last one isn't even a Qanon thing, they just thew that in there just because I guess.

I don’t understand this logic... how many incidents is enough for you? Is 17 murders a limit of some sort? Why don’t you start a thread about it?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

What is this, "buthwhataboutcrimeinChicago" Tourette's?

Aww fuck, who did the cops kill now?!??!?!?!
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Yeah, they're bunch of a loony idiots. I just happened to have noticed that it's weird to focus on some fringe loons that aren't doing much when central business districts are boarded up due to someone else and Congress doesn't have a super lot to say about the matter.
    QAnon spreads conspiracy theories about people in power, including Congressmen; and as they are direct and personal threat to them (unlike riots) QAnon gets condemned and riots don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is this, "buthwhataboutcrimeinChicago" Tourette's?
    I have no clue why they are defending QAnon... it makes no fucking sense... Law and order... with a 17 murder limit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    QAnon spreads conspiracy theories about people in power, including Congressmen; and as they are direct and personal threat to them (unlike riots) QAnon gets condemned and riots don't.
    There were no congressman in the pizza joint a QAnon member shot up.

Edit: Them going after people in power is a misnomer... They see Trump as the messiah... last I checked, that means they worship people in power.

There were no congressman in the pizza joint a QAnon member shot up.
    The theory was that it was their front for nefarious acts.

You should be relieved that QAnon aren't targeting places where and when congressmen actually are present.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    The theory was that it was their front for nefarious acts.

You should be relieved that QAnon aren't targeting places where and when congressmen actually are present.
    No, they are targeting everyone... why should I be happy, that anyone can be their target, not just the powerful? Why should I be happy they target anyone? Barbaric...

I have no clue why they are defending QAnon... it makes no fucking sense... Law and order... with a 17 murder limit.
    I was pointing out that Qanon, while obviously some crazy ideology, isn't really a major problem. I mentioned the 17 murders in a week because 5 incidents in 5 years causes all this consternation, while 17 murders is just another week and nobody cares.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was pointing out that Qanon, while obviously some crazy ideology, isn't really a major problem. I mentioned the 17 murders in a week because 5 incidents in 5 years causes all this consternation, while 17 murders is just another week and nobody cares.
    The fact that 17 are murdered, does not excuse a significant sized group, arming for an assault on American people. Is every crime you see follow the same excuse? Do you think those murders will have no investigation or no one arrested? They will just get a resolution in Congress? WTF?

Edit: Just to make it clear..

People getting murdered, for any reason, anywhere... should see punishment related to said crime. I can guarantee you, said punishment, will not be a congressional condemnation. They have a different statute for murder...

Edit 2: Murders are a bigger deal... it’s why you go to jail for murder!!!
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-10-04 at 02:21 PM.

You are totally correct. Our bad.

Hopefully, someday we can do something about murder, like make it illegal or something.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    You are totally correct. Our bad.

Hopefully, someday we can do something about murder, like make it illegal or something.
    Everything Qanon is supposedly gearing up to do is also illegal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why aren’t they being arrested? Why is it only a congressional condemnation and no punishment?

Edit: I’ll give you a hint:

Last edited by Felya; 2020-10-04 at 02:25 PM.

Why aren’t they being arrested? Why is it only a congressional condemnation and no punishment?
    Because thought crimes aren't a thing yet? When they do something they'll be arrested, like everybody in the article you linked was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because thought crimes aren't a thing yet? When they do something they'll be arrested, like everybody in the article you linked was.
    Is murder a thought crime? Comparing it to murder, means you think it’s a crime.

Edit: These condemnations are necessary, because minority report is not a documentary.
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-10-04 at 02:30 PM.

You do know that avowed QAnon followers have been and are trying to get elected into the senate, right?

Its is very fascinating cuz you know the government that the authertian left wants MORE of as to control all aspects of human life while being the only ones armed with guns ends up doing what governments do best, that being harming folks...and the authertian left's reaction is to piss of everyday citizens and burn down the livelihoods of those who aren't part of the government. And why do they do this? to intimidate those who aren't rioting with them into supporting their crusade for.....wait for it....more government.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    You do know that avowed QAnon followers have been and are trying to get elected into the senate, right?
    Because if this thread is showing anything, it’s that people don’t know what is QAnon. Which would make me disagree with the resolution putting a spotlight on it, but... as you said... with people like Loomer beating republicans... it seems necessary.