10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    So they bought themselves 2-3 weeks? Not sure if that is enough to fix all the questing bugs, they certainly didn't seem to have gotten on top of many of the WQ bugs this week
    Build every week until Launch I suppose.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    That's quite possible, but it's also quite possible that's not the release date, and that this is just a way to get people to spend a bit of money while they're waiting.
    Yeah, definitely seems like digging too deep into it. I am much more inclined to assume December 1st/2nd because of the book being delayed.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Yeah, definitely seems like digging too deep into it. I am much more inclined to assume December 1st/2nd because of the book being delayed.
    I agree with the date because it fits perfectly for the season starting in January

"The First Ones who shaped the cosmos knew they needed to protect the Shadowlands from external threats and beyond. Maldraxxus was their answer." The First Ones shaped the entire Warcraft Cosmos, and made Maldraxxus as a way to protect it all from different Cosmic threats within each cosmology.

Seems the First Ones are now confirmed to reign beyond the Cosmic chart now, which is cool.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    "The First Ones who shaped the cosmos knew they needed to protect the Shadowlands from external threats and beyond. Maldraxxus was their answer." The First Ones shaped the entire Warcraft Cosmos, and made Maldraxxus as a way to protect it all from different Cosmic threats within each cosmology.

Seems the First Ones are now confirmed to reign beyond the Cosmic chart now, which is cool.
    Well, we dealt with Old Gods, Titans, biggest demons there is. We will tackle now beings that predate them. Kinda makes sense to escalate cosmic power lvl, but you can invent even stronger supernatural beings only so long.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Well, we dealt with Old Gods, Titans, biggest demons there is. We will tackle now beings that predate them. Kinda makes sense to escalate cosmic power lvl, but you can invent even stronger supernatural beings only so long.
    Yeah. Also seems as though the Jailer's the biggest threat ever, right below possibly the Void Lords (Which are the next villains after the Jailer, obviously). Which would make sense, as the Void Lords are basically WoW's Outer Gods.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    No way they’ll release Shadowlands in the busiest and most crowded week of video gaming in 2020.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

My guess is that the Light and Void are still above them. If we go by Chronicles (which is on shaky ground, I admit) then the Warcraft universe was created by primordial forces of Light and Void. It should be possible that the First Ones were created from that, if I were to guess I would say they would be directly related to Life and Death.

Now I don't have any good proof for this, but I feel it would fit better to have the Light and Void still being on top of the hierarchy, which would then leave the First ones to oversee the rest of the aspects of the cosmos.

Yeah. Also seems as though the Jailer's the biggest threat ever, right below possibly the Void Lords (Which are the next villains after the Jailer, obviously). Which would make sense, as the Void Lords are basically WoW's Outer Gods.
    This just is so out of nowhere and feels absolutely out of place. You cannot just come up with a completely new character that’s all of a sudden above Sargeras and just below Void Lords. This doesn’t make any sense because players don’t have any connection to him. That’s not how storytelling works.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Who the fuck are the First Ones?
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Beings that seem to be referenced more then once, one of their artifacts we use to escape the Maw(The player techically).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Final page of the WoW Shadowlands artbook after the credits has the following image hidden.

https://warcraft.blizzplanet.com/wp-...ssed-11zon.jpg

Nathreza? Jailer's house?
    Last edited by Nagawithlegs; 2020-10-08 at 06:56 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Final page of the WoW Shadowlands artbook after the credits has the following image hidden.

Nathreza?
    Castle Nathria?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account

Torghast / Maw ?

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Torghast / Maw ?
    My guess would be an early ieda on what the Torghast should look like before they decided on making it float off in the distance.

What I am curious about though is whether there is artwork for armor. Sometimes you might get some insight into future possible armor sets. (And sometimes you are massively disappointed when an amazing hunter set never ended up being used)

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    My guess is that the Light and Void are still above them. If we go by Chronicles (which is on shaky ground, I admit) then the Warcraft universe was created by primordial forces of Light and Void. It should be possible that the First Ones were created from that, if I were to guess I would say they would be directly related to Life and Death.

Now I don't have any good proof for this, but I feel it would fit better to have the Light and Void still being on top of the hierarchy, which would then leave the First ones to oversee the rest of the aspects of the cosmos.
    Idk, I feel as though adding a force above the Cosmic Chart is nice, and is something Blizzard could definitely do. My assumption is that they made the Light/Shadow, which clashed and shaped the Cosmos we see today. Afterwards, the Titans were made (alone with their realm) so they could provide order to Reality, The Light and Shadow have their leaders, Life and Death were given balance mechanics (as well as their own realms), etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    This just is so out of nowhere and feels absolutely out of place. You cannot just come up with a completely new character that’s all of a sudden above Sargeras and just below Void Lords. This doesn’t make any sense because players don’t have any connection to him. That’s not how storytelling works.
    Well, I'm only assuming that he's below the Void Lords (As they're obviously after the Jailer). But, atm, he's the top dog within the Cosmic Chart. Also, that is definitely how storytelling works. Dragon Ball, Marvel, and DC have done this forever.

- - - Updated - - -

The Jailer's house is Torghast, and why would they showcase Nathreza in a book about the Shadowlands? It's probably just a concept piece of Sinfall, or something like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope no new characters above Sargeras and void lords cause our master said so. /sarcasm is now off

Anyways..... the First Ones just seem like another world building aspect Blizzard is doing.

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    I was thinking the first ones would be the first dead: Natal Titan souls who were corrupted & died before they could be born. Like the void worlds we see in the Star Auger fight.

And people say "Titans don't die" but clearly they can, as that's the entire conceit of BFA & the planet getting stabbed

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    I was thinking the first ones would be the first dead: Natal Titan souls who were corrupted & died before they could be born. Like the void worlds we see in the Star Auger fight.

And people say "Titans don't die" but clearly they can, as that's the entire conceit of BFA & the planet getting stabbed
    The Titan souls don't die when they get corrupted though, the idea with the Void lords sending the Old Gods into the cosmos was to corrupt them, not kill them.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Nope no new characters above Sargeras and void lords cause our master said so. /sarcasm is now off

Anyways..... the First Ones just seem like another world building aspect Blizzard is doing.
    "NOOOO!!! SARGERAS AND THE VOID LORDS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE BIG BADS! WHO IS THIS JAILER GUY?!"

haha the veil between life and death go boom boom