Thread: Genshin Impact

everybody is talking about elemental reaction etc and here I am whacking heads with Noel.
    she is against any type. I hope I do not regret levelling her. She is my only main dps.
    Against elemental shields she sucks but I bruteforce my way

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh...so one of the new bosses in 1.1 spawns a whale. Not joking. Its hilarios since this game is supported by them.

So i wanted to test my luck and made a new "reroll" account just for lulz, but not planning to use it.

Long story short if anyone need a lvl7 Diluc/Xiangling/Ningguang/Xingqiu/Noelle/Bennet account let me know.

Edit: EU server
    Last edited by Vilendor; 2020-10-27 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    So i wanted to test my luck and made a new "reroll" account just for lulz, but not planning to use it.

Long story short if anyone need a lvl7 Diluc/Xiangling/Ningguang/Xingqiu/Noelle/Bennet account let me know.
    i know someone who would kill to have that account
    A friend i made ingame from Dubai...he speaks about Diluc every single day...
    He got a 5 star weapon on the banner instead...

If u truly want to give the account...he would be happy
    Last edited by Big Thanks; 2020-10-27 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    i know someone who would kill to have that account
    A friend i made ingame from Dubai...he speaks about Diluc every single day...
    He got a 5 star weapon on the banner instead...

If u truly want to give the account...he would be happy
    If he's willing to use it as a main account, sure.
    But i forgot to mention that it's on EU server. Not sure about the ping in Dubai or if you can play with him if you are on a different server.
    Last edited by Vilendor; 2020-10-27 at 02:10 PM.

If he's willing to use it as a main account, sure.
    But i forgot to mention that it's on EU server. Not sure about the ping in Dubai or if you can play with him if you are on a different server.
    Hum...i think is only possible to play on same servers...so he must be playing EU.
    It would be his main account for sure

Just for some context, he was my "cute project" of teaching a newcomer player and introducing him to the game.
    We had so much fun together just exploring and doing nothing.
    Daily he would talk about Diluc.
    On the day of the 90th roll...we went to the DIluc bar and he asked me to pray for him But he got a weapon instead

I made a new account and told him if i got Diluc on my 90th roll...i would give him my account.

This is the context of the story

Hum...i think is only possible to play on same servers...so he must be playing EU.
    It would be his main account for sure

Just for some context, he was my "cute project" of teaching a newcomer player and introducing him to the game.
    We had so much fun together just exploring and doing nothing.
    Daily he would talk about Diluc.
    On the day of the 90th roll...we went to the DIluc bar and he asked me to pray for him But he got a weapon instead

I made a new account and told him if i got Diluc on my 90th roll...i would give him my account.

This is the context of the story
    Alright. Since no one else need it, sent you the account informations

Alright. Since no one else need it, sent you the account informations
    Ill make sure to send print screens of his reaction thank you so much! A nice gesture <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Ill make sure to send print screens of his reaction thank you so much! A nice gesture <3
    3.2.1 banned

Yeah it can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    It's funny how much you can learn about people just based on their reaction to the 160 Resin cap. Really exposes who's out there in mom's basement.
    lol. I'm happy about the change so i can finally do the daily/weekly resin stuff. Yeah, i could have done it already by planning my game sessions but hey, this way is just much easier.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

It's funny how much you can learn about people just based on their reaction to the 160 Resin cap. Really exposes who's out there in mom's basement.
    Could you be more specific? As in what types of reactions you think indicate what? I take it you're someone who is either neutral or happy with the resin change.

When you see people saying, "It does literally nothing at all." you know their perspective is...well, different.
    If you can't play a game more than like 15 minutes at a time, can you really actually enjoy a game? I can't think of a single hobby activity I want to do that can be actually thoroughly enjoyed in just 15 minutes. Maybe food/drink experiences? Quick round of sex? Idk. Games don't fall into that category for me. Usually when I want to game, I want to get at least a solid hour.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well the problem is theyre adding new bosses. They need to increase recharge speed too

15+ Year Old Account
    I swear the katherynes at the adventurers guild are robots if you hang around the mondstat one you will hear her just say Error randomly.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    If you can't play a game more than like 15 minutes at a time, can you really actually enjoy a game?
    Yeah..?
    As an example, basically any rogue-lite. They're made so you can throw in 5-20 minutes (however long a run is) when you have the time and then drop out again.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Well the problem is theyre adding new bosses. They need to increase recharge speed too
    Yeah, they really need to do that..

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    They need to add a subscription that lets you ignore resin as a mechanic altogether. The drop rates are abysmal enough for getting artifacts that are perfectly optimized to ensure you'll basically never be done farming for them. If they're worried about people leveling too quickly, just remove ARXP from the drops unless you spend resin while still letting you claim artifacts.

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    Yeah..?
    As an example, basically any rogue-lite. They're made so you can throw in 5-20 minutes (however long a run is) when you have the time and then drop out again
    That's just saying you can do chunks of content in 15 minutes. You can do that in genshin impact, as well. Hell, genshin has content that is even shorter than that in the form of domains or world bosses.

The point is, you're not artificially limited in any rogue-lite game to a certain number of floors/runs/whatever. You CAN do just one. Or you can run it for 10 hours. Energy systems are essentially unique to gacha/mobile games, and they're fucking stupid.

They need to add a subscription that lets you ignore resin as a mechanic altogether. The drop rates are abysmal enough for getting artifacts that are perfectly optimized to ensure you'll basically never be done farming for them. If they're worried about people leveling too quickly, just remove ARXP from the drops unless you spend resin while still letting you claim artifacts.
    You basically described pay 2 win. The way they set it up makes so if you pay some fee you can speed up things a little, but not too much.

Though it's purely PvE and mostly solo, so i don't know what kind of impact soemthing like this can have on the game.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

sweet thanks

- - - Updated - - -

If you can't play a game more than like 15 minutes at a time, can you really actually enjoy a game? I can't think of a single hobby activity I want to do that can be actually thoroughly enjoyed in just 15 minutes. Maybe food/drink experiences? Quick round of sex? Idk. Games don't fall into that category for me. Usually when I want to game, I want to get at least a solid hour.
    There's plenty of things to do in this game. Probably just things you don't want to do, which is different.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    You basically described pay 2 win.
    Paying to play isn't pay to win. Pay to win is buying rolls to get the most powerful weapons/characters. The game is already pay to win.
    Allowing me to spend money so I can just fucking play as much as I want, like any other game, is absolutely not pay to win.

There's plenty of things to do in this game. Probably just things you don't want to do, which is different.
    Yes, chores aren't content .

I want to be able to farm and progress at whatever rate I decide. Not be artificially limited to how much time I can play and progress by some sleazy business model. 40 hours is 40 hours. Whether across two days or two years. Them forcing me to spread it out isn't doing them any favors to keep me around longer. It's making me get bored and want to move on, not spend money.
    Last edited by BeepBoo; 2020-10-27 at 05:32 PM.