Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post

What a fucking joke of a video.
    He lost all credability long ago.

7+ Year Old Account
    You literally just gave this grifter free exposure.

All i can do is ask... why? just why?

Formerly known as Arafal

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    You literally just gave this grifter free exposure.

All i can do is ask... why? just why?
    And the kicker is that's why he makes his videos such jokes. Because rage clicks are still ad revenue.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp_ywu-RMzk&t=4s

I really don't want to click the video to give him a view. Also isn't his content banned from this site? I remember it was sometime in WoD or early Legion.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

LOL heelsvsbabyface. The biggest clown when it comes down to WoW videos. Or any videos.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    LOL heelsvsbabyface. The biggest clown when it comes down to WoW videos. Or any videos.
    Imagine there was time people treated his videos seriously.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Imagine there was time people treated his videos seriously.
    What's worse is there are people that still do.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I suppose we can take this time to wonder if Anduin will actually have a good arc in Shadowlands. Ever since he picked up Shalamayne the game has just been begging for him to actually have a moment where his resolve is truly tested and he has to show himself worthy of his crown. His line of feeling the Light even in (presumably) Torghast suggests to me an arc where he has to hold on to his convictions in the way Arthas never could, and in that way grow as a character.

Not a whole lot yet I suppose, but it is better than discussion has-been outrage youtubers.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I suppose we can take this time to wonder if Anduin will actually have a good arc in Shadowlands. Ever since he picked up Shalamayne the game has just been begging for him to actually have a moment where his resolve is truly tested and he has to show himself worthy of his crown. His line of feeling the Light even in (presumably) Torghast suggests to me an arc where he has to hold on to his convictions in the way Arthas never could, and in that way grow as a character.

Not a whole lot yet I suppose, but it is better than discussion has-been outrage youtubers.
    Provided there's no character assassination
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Provided there's no character assassination
    The worst thing Blizzard could do is make him do a full 180 turn to the edgy and dark version his detractors seem to want.
    Anduin was always a somewhat naive and kind pacifist at heart, if the writers betray that core of him instead of working with it like they should have in BfA then I doubt we will ever get anything good.

His line of feeling the Light even in (presumably) Torghast suggests to me an arc where he has to hold on to his convictions in the way Arthas never could
    Damn this is a good idea for anduin, finally doing something not someone normal could but also to show his strong side, although shadows rising might suggest otherwise sadly.

My guess is Sylvanas is the "true" antagonist, while the Jailer is simply the person giving her power. In a sense the true macguffin similar to how the final boss of WoD was in a sense Gul'dan, or how the final boss of Legion was technically Sargeras, both through proxies.
    The story trailer description reads "Through the Jailer, Sylvanas Windrunner plans to seize control of fate itself—but at what cost?" so...yeah. Either an 11th hour Heel Face Turn (not "good all along") or the true Big Bad. More interesting to have her take the place, frankly, because the Jailer appears so damn one-note.

Kinda puts further to rest the "actually a well intentioned extremist!" nonsense for her, although it won't stop weird assholes from thinking empty platitudes about "tearing it all down" are sound without anything resembling a plan or rationale.

Quote Originally Posted by rainhard View Post
    Damn this is a good idea for anduin, finally doing something not someone normal could but also to show his strong side, although shadows rising might suggest otherwise sadly.
    Shadows rising would actually strenghten my theory I feel. People might say it is a cliche, but having a character be forced to choose between his convictions and the easy option in the form of literal light vs dark is a popular trope for a reason.
    I wouldnt necessarily mind Anduin using Shadow magic, it would kinda fit his character as both a priest and king, but I guess we have to wait and see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadows rising would actually strenghten my theory I feel. People might say it is a cliche, but having a character be forced to choose between his convictions and the easy option in the form of literal light vs dark is a popular trope for a reason.
    I wouldnt necessarily mind Anduin using Shadow magic, it would kinda fit his character as both a priest and king, but I guess we have to wait and see.

Like I said Anduin is more of a Light aligned person in terms of personality, he's not an edgy dude and him going there would well piss me off and any fan of his. Some people on the internet seem to think Warcraft can only have everyone spit rage and blood everywhere.

edit: Like also how I accept the fact Sylvanas is just horrible. I'm fine with that, (In a sense that the role of being villainous and thats fine she always struck me that way).
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2020-10-29 at 10:02 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Also, he could have the spiderman thing, he dons the black suit (shadow) before tearing it off as he realizes what he's doing.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Eh, trailer doesn't put Jailer in a good light. He seems like yet another superiority complex villain. "Pitiful mortal"? M8, check our kill record. "No one escapes the Maw?" Well shit, I wonder if he knows about our SL endgame activities.
    At the point he says that, it is still true. He's rather surprised we can leave.

- - - Updated - - -

My guess is Sylvanas is the "true" antagonist, while the Jailer is simply the person giving her power. In a sense the true macguffin similar to how the final boss of WoD was in a sense Gul'dan, or how the final boss of Legion was technically Sargeras, both through proxies.
    Bigger Bad. A MacGuffin has no actual use beyond driving the story, the Jailer is a character in his own right.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I really don't want to click the video to give him a view. Also isn't his content banned from this site? I remember it was sometime in WoD or early Legion.
    It was in 7.3
    We got half of the first zone and he freaked claiming that was the full story

Got called out then said “I’m moving on from WoW going to a different channel fuck the haters” and then came back to WoW after realizing that nobody cared about his takes in final fantasy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    If only him and alexensual collabed

Maybe they can show Anduin struggle, because he's been exposed to the torment and the lies in the Maw for too long and someone can, come in to help him . I mean we have time and again seen (mainly in the books, not in the game itself, but still) how he made people come back around when they had a crisis of faith or were straight up going full rage mode. He took the time and cared.
    Maybe it would be good if someone did the same thing for him for once.

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    Got called out then said “I’m moving on from WoW going to a different channel fuck the haters” and then came back to WoW after realizing that nobody cared about his takes in final fantasy
    I'd forgotten about that guy; I used to be subbed to him, but then he had a fit when he was streaming Prey and I suggested he turn the music off because there was an annoying-ass drone noise that wasn't there when I played it (Can't play a game like that without audio cues). He started bitching that I was trying to drop spoilers on him, as if he wasn't aware what sort of genre the game was, and banned me from his channel after I replied that no, I wasn't trying to do that.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    I'd forgotten about that guy; I used to be subbed to him, but then he had a fit when he was streaming Prey and I suggested he turn the music off because there was an annoying-ass drone noise that wasn't there when I played it (Can't play a game like that without audio cues). He started bitching that I was trying to drop spoilers on him, as if he wasn't aware what sort of genre the game was, and banned me from his channel after I replied that no, I wasn't trying to do that.
    He's always been full of shit and rage. I watched him a bit but he makes some people on MMO-Champion seem moderate.

Warrior-Magi