10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amunrasonther View Post
    There should be NO REASON for NV to delay another fucking day!!
    Like I said early, the vegas lobby is strong in Nevada.

10+ Year Old Account
    ABC News said live, so sorry no link, that NV was fucking mauled by COVID. Huge loss in tourism, huge loss of jobs. It would explain the results so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    How will you phrase it if it's preserved by Las Vegas?
    Politicians are prostitutes, and what happened in Vegas saved 2020.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Why are you quoting the guy being sarcastic?
    He's not, he's just shitposting (subtle difference). Check his post history. The dude does little more than push lies and conspiracy theories, and has been called on it dozens of times..

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentElectMilchschake View Post
    For "Progressives" it should a come to jesus moment if you put that fundraising in context:
    • The 24/7 support the GOP gets from Fox News
    • The 24/7 support the GOP gets from Sinclair Media
    • The 24/7 support the GOP gets from Facebook
    • The asymmetry of Old Media grilling Dems about court packing, while basically giving McConnell a pass
    • Dems constantly having to win actual voters by +7% margins to just break even in representation
    All thee above is worth billions.

This is what we're up against. It's been this way forever. Welcome to the sucky party of the never-ending struggle.

It's only news to johhnycomelatelys. People that, soon as they get their public healthcare, will go back to supporting Ron Paul.
    True alot "free" money in the propaganda network, so you do work from a hole.

- - - Updated - - -

ABC News said live, so sorry no link, that NV was fucking mauled by COVID. Huge loss in tourism, huge loss of jobs. It would explain the results so far.
    Wait so some people realized Trump actually effed our nation due to the Covid response. Shocked!
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

A big middle finger to Mitch

https://www.axios.com/gop-senate-bid...908b3b954.html

A source close to McConnell tells Axios a Republican Senate would work with Biden on centrist nominees but no "radical progressives" or ones who are controversial with conservatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Amunrasonther View Post
    There should be NO REASON for NV to delay another fucking day!!
    The reporters are trying to get answers from this guy and he isn't really giving them. From what the news said earlier the noon drop only had about 15k votes from Clark which you know based on what the guy said on MSNBC. The other counties seem to be in the mid to upper 90s as far as results go while Clark is still sitting at like 86% I think.

They're asking why they have gotten so few results when he is claiming they can process 51k a day and he's getting defensive which I get he's tired, probably scared, and stressed out. It's just really frustrating that he is saying it will take until Sunday potentially before a result in such a currently critical state.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Why are you quoting the guy being sarcastic?
    I don't think he understands the word "sarcastic".

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    What could fix all this mess is to have the same deadline to vote but the count is kept secret for one week. Then release all results at once. No state knows what the other has or doesn't have and there isn't this up and down roller coaster as votes are counted by the minute.
    It would leak anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    Which lord we speaking off? 2020 seems the year of the devil.. so far.
    Remember Lucifer was an angel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    I don't think he understands the word "sarcastic".
    I'm still waiting on your evidence for your conspiracy theories from yesterday.

I think Trump and his cult have officially entered the Pepe Silvia phase of this race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just like he worked with Obama on a centrist nominee named "Merrick Garland"
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Just like he worked with Obama on a centrist nominee named "Merrick Garland"
    I really hope Biden ignores the Senate and just does what he wants. If they do or don't pass or nominate something then that is on them. Don't compromise your administration to make these fucks happy. Because they will never be happy.

Edit: I would nominate Obama (and Hillary for the hell of it) to something just to mess with McConnell.

5+ Year Old Account
    So everything is pushed back until tomorrow? Damn.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Nevermind social distancing for poll workers, clearly they don't need protections relating to coronavirus, Trump said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

Might be time for Biden to take a leaf from the Trump playbook and have a bunch of "Acting" roles. That'd be a nice middle finger.

Man, states that don't count mail in ballots until election day need to get their stupid fuckin shit together and start counting as they receive them.

This is seriously some predictably dumb bullshit that could be very easily avoided if they weren't such idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Man, states that don't count mail in ballots until election day need to get their stupid fuckin shit together and start counting as they receive them.

This is seriously some predictably dumb bullshit that could be very easily avoided if they weren't such idiots.
    Thank the Republican fascists for this one.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope Biden ignores the Senate and just does what he wants. If they do or don't pass or nominate something then that is on them. Don't compromise your administration to make these fucks happy. Because they will never be happy.

Edit: I would nominate Obama (and Hillary for the hell of it) to something just to mess with McConnell.
    Trump had 'acting heads' for his entire admin almost. Let's see them try to stop Biden.