Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Read it in Chronicles. Also believe it was tweeted or at a Blizzcon that she will not awaken or can't.
    Give me chronicle, page and at least point me to specific panel on Blizzcon. Otherwise sorry, I treat it as your headcanon.

We don't know 100% what happened to (planet) Argus, but there is no mention about destruction and I don't think we took any Krokul refugees.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Give me chronicle, page and at least point me to specific panel on Blizzcon. Otherwise sorry, I treat it as your headcanon.

We don't know 100% what happened to (planet) Argus, but there is no mention about destruction and I don't think we took any Krokul refugees.
    there is nothing in game about the planet being destroyed heck the idea is that we pulled the soul out of the planet prematurely for the raid fight

also im going to say the sword is going to be Azeroth's weapon. Chronicles was stated to be "from the titans point of view" which means they can make it to where azeroth wakes up at any point and heck she can even take an avatar if needed

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Chronicles was stated to be "from the titans point of view" which means they can make it to where azeroth wakes up at any point and heck she can even take an avatar if needed
    I don't understand this sentence at all. Chronicles are titans POV (and later ours, since we are kinda sorta their inheritance) cause it's info they know, nothing more nothing less. Our perspective gets expanded in this expansion, but we learn new info from outsider perspective. It has nothing to do with Azeroth's fate.

I don't understand this sentence at all. Chronicles are titans POV (and later ours, since we are kinda sorta their inheritance) cause it's info they know, nothing more nothing less. Our perspective gets expanded in this expansion, but we learn new info from outsider perspective. It has nothing to do with Azeroth's fate.
    what i mean is that they can do the "normally the planet would be destroyed but due to X the planet remains"

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    what i mean is that they can do the "normally the planet would be destroyed but due to X the planet remains"
    There isnt really any indication a planet that has a world soul is destroyed when a Titan is born though, if anything given the size of the actual world soul it is just as likely it can just make a tiny hole if it actually needs to not be blocked by anything, float to space and then be born.
    Even that supposes the Titan is planet-sized all the time, something not suported since Legion showed Titans being raid boss sized, suggesting they can change their size at will.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    There isnt really any indication a planet that has a world soul is destroyed when a Titan is born though, if anything given the size of the actual world soul it is just as likely it can just make a tiny hole if it actually needs to not be blocked by anything, float to space and then be born.
    Even that supposes the Titan is planet-sized all the time, something not suported since Legion showed Titans being raid boss sized, suggesting they can change their size at will.
    Aggramar and the others were already defeated by Sargeras though, that might relate to them being the size of piddly constructs instead of their full size, they could also barely keep thermselves upright in their chairs. Argus was also never properly born. His helmet and half done face beneath it suggests he didn't bake until he was done and on top of that Sargeras used his ass to insta-regenerate his burning legion forces, intead of waiting for the natural period. I think somewhere he was even described as the mangled remains of a world soul.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Aggramar and the others were already defeated by Sargeras though, that might relate to them being the size of piddly constructs instead of their full size, they could also barely keep thermselves upright in their chairs. Argus was also never properly born. His helmet and half done face beneath it suggests he didn't bake until he was done and on top of that Sargeras used his ass to insta-regenerate his burning legion forces, intead of waiting for the natural period. I think somewhere he was even described as the mangled remains of a world soul.
    Sargeras was still scaled down to the chair size after we defeat Argus though, which does tell us that the Titans have the ability to control their size to some extent.

Now, unless we are made to assume that all titans other than Azeroth is a monster that didnt care at all for the planets they were born from then it stands to reason that the Titans could simply be born in a smaller size, then travel outside the planets atmosphere and grow to planet size there.

I'm more interested in knowing what happens to a titan when they are corrupted by an Old God. How does this terrifying Void titan look like? Is it a massive world-size titan with the Old God attached to its head, and its tendrils running all over the body? Is the Old God controlling the Void titan? If N'Zoth succeeded in taking control of the World Soul, would he merge with the titan and control it? Is it like those humans in Kul Tiras who had Old God parasites attached to their head? So many unanswered questions, so much to discover.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Sargeras was still scaled down to the chair size after we defeat Argus though, which does tell us that the Titans have the ability to control their size to some extent.

Now, unless we are made to assume that all titans other than Azeroth is a monster that didnt care at all for the planets they were born from then it stands to reason that the Titans could simply be born in a smaller size, then travel outside the planets atmosphere and grow to planet size there.
    I mean the question at the end of the day is what is a titan at it's core. Clearly they can exist as disembodied floaty balls, their smaller forms might as well just be avatars that they pick. We simply don't know what happens if a titan "hatches" so to speak. Do they get a body made out of the planet's crust? Do they have to learn how to shring/craete an avatar or can they do that innately? Are they just the floaty orb part that can float away into space? The existence of azerite would certainly hint at some physcial component, but then again who knows if Blizzard will remember this at the end of SL or the expansion after.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    So uh, did everyone forget about the gigantic sword penetrating Azeroth in Silithus?
    Prepatch should have been around that tbh, fixing Azeroth and then entering the Shadowlands.
    Aside from the fact that removing it may well make the wound worse, we don't exactly have the means to do much of anything about it. For now, it's plugging up what remains of the hole, so our best option is to leave it the Maw alone and bother ourselves with issues we can actually do something about.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    I'm more interested in knowing what happens to a titan when they are corrupted by an Old God. How does this terrifying Void titan look like? Is it a massive world-size titan with the Old God attached to its head, and its tendrils running all over the body? Is the Old God controlling the Void titan? If N'Zoth succeeded in taking control of the World Soul, would he merge with the titan and control it? Is it like those humans in Kul Tiras who had Old God parasites attached to their head? So many unanswered questions, so much to discover.
    Really hope we get to see a void titan eventually. One time after Azeroth has been born just reveal that there is in fact a different world soul that in fact did get corrupted, leading to an expansion where we get to see a fully corrupted planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadowlands is coming out in a few days and I still don't have internet after moving, I love it

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Maw intro is skipable, right? It's cool, but I don't want another Tanaan Jungle. And after I hit 60, I would like to skip intro -> skip storyline -> pick covenant -> park in Oribos on every alt.

Maw intro is skipable, right? It's cool, but I don't want another Tanaan Jungle. And after I hit 60, I would like to skip intro -> skip storyline -> pick covenant -> park in Oribos on every alt.
    Doesn't seem skipable. The "Threads of Fate" system starts when you enter Oribos.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

New build incoming, beta just updated.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Welp seems like Kyrian is no longer top shit of the covenant ladder, que the remaining week being filled with cries of "pull the ripcord!!".

Not sure about the change to the Necrolord Soulbind Heirmir though, seems like a pretty massive DPS boost that will run into the exact same problem Pelagos did with effectively giving an extra Throughput ability.

Where does the dialog about Turalyon actually play ingame?

- - - Updated - - -

Welp seems like Kyrian is no longer top shit of the covenant ladder, que the remaining week being filled with cries of "pull the ripcord!!".

Not sure about the change to the Necrolord Soulbind Heirmir though, seems like a pretty massive DPS boost that will run into the exact same problem Pelagos did with effectively giving an extra Throughput ability.
    Herimir is not unlocked for many weeks, probably the reason they felt it deserved a buff. Pelagos was OP because he was the starter Soulbind for Kyrians.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Where does the dialog about Turalyon actually play ingame?

- - - Updated - - -

Herimir is not unlocked for many weeks, probably the reason they felt it deserved a buff. Pelagos was OP because he was the starter Soulbind for Kyrians.
    I looked at the soulbind and it seemed more like it actually just lacked a third throughput trait. Could have been wrong or not checked properly but it seemed like the buff put it in line with the others.

At least Pelagos is no longer so dominant, ideally this would serve to remind players that chasing the BiS builds should not be the baseline way ot play the game, but rather reserved for thsoe who are willing to put up with constant changes to the meta. Though more likely it will just cause more outcry like usual.

As for the dialog about Turalyon. Do you mean the one between Genn and Shaw? In that case it plays in Lion's rest by talking ot Shaw after you have completed some of the quests.

As for the dialog about Turalyon. Do you mean the one between Genn and Shaw? In that case it plays in Lion's rest by talking ot Shaw after you have completed some of the quests.
    Considering how huge the implications are for Turalyon on the throne, I'm surprised they made it so most players probably won't even notice it. Not even a mini cinematic.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Considering how huge the implications are for Turalyon on the throne, I'm surprised they made it so most players probably won't even notice it. Not even a mini cinematic.
    Players that care about lore and similar are more likely to talk to important NPCs though, and I feel everyone should eventually notice that Turalyon is in Stormwind keep, if only because he likely has some quests where you talk to him eventually.