The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    The GSA administrator finally just ascertained the election for Biden and the transition process is officially beginning.
    I'm surprised she's doing even now. Nothing's changed but then again, with Trump Culitists, reality doesn't matter.

(love the sig)

10+ Year Old Account
    The GSA administrator finally just ascertained the election for Biden and the transition process is officially beginning.
    Meaning that their previous refusal to do so... was utterly and completely pointless.

You know, all of Trump and the GOP's protesting was almost Shakespearean... in that it was a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Meaning that their previous refusal to do so... was utterly and completely pointless.
    Sounds like a summary of the entire Trump Residency.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    You know, all of Trump and the GOP's protesting was almost Shakespearean... in that it was a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
    People have been hitting the MacBeth pretty hard now that the Trump Residency is winding down. Bush might have been a black eye in our history, but Trump is will be the malignant tumor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Sounds like a summary of the entire Trump Residency.

People have been hitting the MacBeth pretty hard now that the Trump Residency is winding down. Bush might have been a black eye in our history, but Trump is will be the malignant tumor.
    Is it the toil toil... or the lord gives and takes away? Is it the witches or the impotence?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    According to Trump’s twitter it’s by his order.
    Sure it is.

Trumps ego is too big to do something like this, IMO.

It might be his Twitter account but odds are he had to have his arm twisted at the very least. The odds that he wrote it himself are slim; odds are an intern was tasked with doing it.
    Last edited by Zaydin; 2020-11-23 at 11:43 PM.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

10+ Year Old Account
    According to Trump’s twitter it’s by his order.
    Steadfast is now 20 days after election...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Trump in 2016 inauguration - "thank you Obama for peaceful transfer, it was brilliant"
    McEnemy a few days ago - *rage* "there was never peaceful transfer of power to trump in 2016 so expect no transfer from us"
    GSA today - ok transfer can begin.
    future still unknown.
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2020-11-23 at 11:47 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fucking finally. That's pretty much the final nail, in spite of pending litigation and certification.

Gotta love that some are still clinging to the "according to plan" narrative.

I don't speak trump but does the latest tweet mean it's over?
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

Quote Originally Posted by Saltysquidoon View Post
    There really isn't anything left he can do to stop it. The states that are certifying the votes, are pretty much all telling their electors to follow the voters. So, I don't think there is enough states that won't follow their voters to overturn it.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    There really isn't anything left he can do to stop it. The states that are certifying the votes, are pretty much all telling their electors to follow the voters. So, I don't think there is enough states that won't follow their voters to overturn it.
    I mean more is this trump *kinda sorta* admitting he can't stop it?
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

I hope so.

Other than the raft of pardons, sabotage, destruction of evidence, and whatever he has going on with Iran (Nobel? Excuse me, "Noble"? War?), I....think so? Does anyone know what's happening on Parler now?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    *slow blink*

Look, ok, bear with me I've had a long day and reading this makes me feel like I've had a stroke.
    Let me get this straight:

Trump's "lawyers" are filing an emergency motion to ask permission to file and emergency TRO against, presumably, the entire board of certification to stop the certification of the election in PA.

And that TRO has a word limit of 6500. Except for that part where they say the motion must not exceed 5200 words. Or maybe that's a separate TRO they're filing right now instead of asking permission for.

Did- Did the lawyers get their degrees in cereal boxes?
    It almost feels like an insult to cereal boxes. What a fucking clown show.
    Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect. There is nothing more or else to it, and there never has been, in any place or time. --Frank Wilhoit

Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    Other than the raft of pardons, sabotage, destruction of evidence, and whatever he has going on with Iran (Nobel? Excuse me, "Noble"? War?), I....think so? Does anyone know what's happening on Parler now?
    I went to the site i think yesterday or day before when there was the threat of a boycott, but apparently it's not like twitter where you can just look w/o an account, and fuck making an account on that cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I went to the site i think yesterday or day before when there was the threat of a boycott, but apparently it's not like twitter where you can just look w/o an account, and fuck making an account on that cancer.
    Agreed. I'll wait for someone to post screen grabs again.
    Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect. There is nothing more or else to it, and there never has been, in any place or time. --Frank Wilhoit

15+ Year Old Account
    Basically. The tide has pretty much turned now. Transition is underway and even the far right media outlets are saying it's the right move.

Also saw an article earlier saying that the Trump team has already made inquiries with his personal secret service detail to determine which members might be interested in relocating to Florida after he leaves the White House.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone tracking the MAGA freakouts on Twitter, Parler & Reddit at all? I need to get that sweet, sweet dose of schadenfreude again.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Anyone tracking the MAGA freakouts on Twitter, Parler & Reddit at all? I need to get that sweet, sweet dose of schadenfreude again.
    Did Trump finally give up?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    I just checked brietbart's article, and the top comment basically reads like all of Kokolum's posts.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I just checked brietbart's article, and the top comment basically reads like all of Kokolum's posts.
    It probably is Kokolum.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, it’s pretty clear an intern wrote the GSA tweet for Trump.
    "Everyone's against us! Also, we're the majority."