Quote Originally Posted by Nak88 View Post
    Hi, what's the best way to farm gold in Retail in non-Shadowlands content? I just need 20-25k to buy a WoW token for my sub.
    bfa emissaries and paragon caches

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Because there never is AH in expansion cities.
    dont engineers have access to one up to atleast MoP?

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    bfa emissaries and paragon caches
    Thank you, much appreciated.

dont engineers have access to one up to atleast MoP?
    Yes engineers always have an AH available. That is their profession perk.

Between the music, aesthetic and layout I can't say enough how much I love Oribos.

I'm actually kinda pissed at how bad the Sorrowbane treasure is designed. The mushroom part is a nightmare if even just 2 people are doing it simultaneously.

Waiting for a hotfix of some kind but I'm not holding my breath.

Must be said, the covenants being gated weekly really does highlight just how fast power gains used to be. Even things like Azerite and Artifacts going faster each week doesnt really compare to having to wait the entire week for more power gains., especially for people like me who idly plays the game pretty much constantly.

Feel like it is better for the game long-term though, though it is annoying having to wait it does make me excited for each weekly reset, which is something that was not as noticeable in previous expansions.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

why isnt there an AH in bastion?
    Why would there be one in Bastion? That's kinda like asking why there isn't one in the Paladin Order Hall.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Either that or we upset the balance of the forces enough that the others feel confident making power moves.
    Well if everything dies then I think weakening the veil to allow the forces of death to make a move is a big deal

The burning legion isn’t gone but shattered
    The titans preoccupied
    The only realm with an infinite reach could make a power grab

- - - Updated - - -

Why would there be one in Bastion? That's kinda like asking why there isn't one in the Paladin Order Hall.
    I think he meant oribos

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    Well if everything dies then I think weakening the veil to allow the forces of death to make a move is a big deal
    You mean the forces of the Jailer. The forces of Death are currently busy infighting.

You mean the forces of the Jailer. The forces of Death are currently busy infighting.
    the jailer is a force of death
    before they sealed him away he was the 5th in the "pantheon of death"

Nice to see Blizzard hasn't forgotten about the Grummles.

Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Was he? I mean the Arbiter's place hints at that as there are five columns, but we don't know for sure yet (afaik).

In the campaign they tell you that Zovaal is one of their brothers, e.g. an Eternal One, but his role was never explicitly mentioned. Wasn't he always in The Maw? Did he have his own domain? Are we going to visit that domain in a content patch and see what happened?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Was he? I mean the Arbiter's place hints at that as there are five columns, but we don't know for sure yet (afaik).

In the campaign they tell you that Zovaal is one of their brothers, e.g. an Eternal One, but his role was never explicitly mentioned. Wasn't he always in The Maw? Did he have his own domain? Are we going to visit that domain in a content patch and see what happened?
    so as far as the story goes the jailer wasnt a big baddy until something so they sealed him in the maw and the maw became a prison for the damned

at least thats what i got from everything on the beta

im guessing 9.2 we will get the answers to what happened with the jailer and unless it happens in 9.1 the runecarver will be revealed as the primus and the jailer will break free with oribos as a raid (its set up perfectly to be a raid) we fail and the jailer gets empowered to look like the leaked concept art

"A force", not "the forces". The latter would be suggesting that everybody or at least a significant majority is trying to make a move on the mortal realm, rather than just one who is actively opposed by the others.

- - - Updated - - -

He did something that caused them to seal him in the Maw. But that's about all we know. Whether the Maw was already a prison at the time and they just sent him there, or whether they turned it into one for that purpose isn't clear. What is known is that Denathrius probably was already intriguing back then.

so as far as the story goes the jailer wasnt a big baddy until something so they sealed him in the maw and the maw became a prison for the damned

at least thats what i got from everything on the beta

im guessing 9.2 we will get the answers to what happened with the jailer and unless it happens in 9.1 the runecarver will be revealed as the primus and the jailer will break free with oribos as a raid (its set up perfectly to be a raid) we fail and the jailer gets empowered to look like the leaked concept art
    Yeah, pretty sure Oribos will be a raid or something similar, aka the Jailer attacking the Arbiter and corrupting it eventually (this would 100% be Blizzard's writing). Who knows, maybe Zovaal will take the role of the Arbiter and then Sylvanas can be the hero and save us all... I mean the Jailer leaving the teleport stone in The Maw untouched basically tells us that he wants to use it sooner or later - and where does it lead to? Yes, Oribos. The writing's on the wall.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Out of curiosity, what is is about Oribos that makes it perfect for a raid anyways? It is large enough to contain a raid, sure, but nothing about it really screams that is was designed with a raid in mind. The only real exception is the platform where you meet the Arbiter, that seems like it could have been made with a raidboss in mind, though just as likely it could have been made to simply be large so you don't stand on a tiny platform when you interract with her.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, pretty sure Oribos will be a raid or something similar, aka the Jailer attacking the Arbiter and corrupting it eventually (this would 100% be Blizzard's writing). Who knows, maybe Zovaal will take the role of the Arbiter and then Sylvanas can be the hero and save us all... I mean the Jailer leaving the teleport stone in The Maw untouched basically tells us that he wants to use it sooner or later - and where does it lead to? Yes, Oribos. The writing's on the wall.
    It's too late for a Sylvanas redemption, even if she had a change of heart her actions are already beyond redemption.

As for a raid I still feel it will be somewhat Maldraxxus/Necrolord themed. Not necessarily to the same level that Nathria is Venthyr themed, but enough so that the Necrolord covenant has a fitting "ending" to their storyline of Kel'thuzad and such.

Really dislike how I cant skip the maw on alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    Really dislike how I cant skip the maw on alts.
    I guess it's the tradeoff from getting Thread of Fate.

Hope it is removed eventually though. Seems like hte kind of thing that will be skippable by 9.2 or somesuch.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Nice to see Blizzard hasn't forgotten about the Grummles.
    <snip>
    Yeah, I got a good chuckle out of that yesterday. He must have been one hardcore Grummle in life to wind up in Maldraxxus.
    Professor of History at Dalaran University

10+ Year Old Account
    Out of curiosity, what is is about Oribos that makes it perfect for a raid anyways? It is large enough to contain a raid, sure, but nothing about it really screams that is was designed with a raid in mind. The only real exception is the platform where you meet the Arbiter, that seems like it could have been made with a raidboss in mind, though just as likely it could have been made to simply be large so you don't stand on a tiny platform when you interract with her.
    I don't think we'll come close to a raid in Oribos. We might have to chase off the Brokers there though... they have a lot of secrets.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi