5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    Showcases that he does have a code, and isn't a heartless bastard out for credits only.

So... the Razorcrest...
    He is a heartless bastard, he sticks to some sort of code, probably out of arrogance rather than any empathy.

Yes, poor razorcrest, all the memories

Clearly Grogu was communicating with someone, Ezra Bridger, or some force ghost, maybe Yoda? They must have met in Coruscant n have a connection, omg I soooo want to see a Grogu Yoda exchange later even if we get Ezra..even if its a flashback memory.

Some force wielder will prob show up at the jedi temple after the battle we just saw, maybe interogate some dying stormtrooper.
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2020-12-04 at 09:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not my favorite episode but full of information. Lots and lots of information. I hear thousands of nerds editing Wookiepedia right now.

Not sure how I feel about Boba Fett suddenly being honorable, I get where the idea came from. Figured Jango was once part of the Mandalorians and left/exiled. Fett's music and some specific shots have me thinking the show (or maybe Disney with the mini-series rumor) are going to paint him as a SW anti-hero.

I'm not sure if Grogu made a connection with Ezra. Maybe but I'm not sold yet. Since Ezra is still lost and Ashoka is looking, wouldn't she have accompanied Din and Grogu if there was a chance they'd ping Ezra?

If Grogu going to have to choke a trooper???

Final edit - Next was done by the same director who did The Prisoner (also The Child). I really liked that episode but it seems opinions about it were polarizing. It's going to be an interesting one that I'm excited for.
    Last edited by PACOX; 2020-12-04 at 10:01 AM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Hopefully they explain how moff Gideon got the darksaber. Seeing that at the end of s1 was amazing. Seeing ahsoka live action was sweet. Jon Favreau, Dave filoni and the other writers show how to make some good stories and leaving a cliff hanger at the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Hopefully they explain how moff Gideon got the darksaber. Seeing that at the end of s1 was amazing. Seeing ahsoka live action was sweet. Jon Favreau, Dave filoni and the other writers show how to make some good stories and leaving a cliff hanger at the end.
    We the broader details. In Rebels , the Mandalorians were under the control of the Empire. The Mandalorians briefly drove the Empire off but Empire returned and completely wiped out the Mandalorian state/empire (we don't see this). Many Mandalorians were killed, the others scattered, the Empire seized the beskar and the Dark Saber. Gideon was part of the events, if not the one in command. Hopefully, we get to see what the events unfold though.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    I... poor grogu!!!

Very good episode, omg the boba fett stuff was awsum!!!!!

WHAT A BEAST!
    OH YOU M***%%**G Tw@t, you scared the shit out of me with that huge emoji and sent me straight to watch the new episode, titled "The Tragedy" and fearing the worst...
    /spit@Blizzard

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    OH YOU M***%%**G Tw@t, you scared the shit out of me with that huge emoji and sent me straight to watch the new episode, titled "The Tragedy" and fearing the worst...
    Gtfo from the spoiler thread! You have NO RIGHT to complain, you chose to come here.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    But I'm not complaining about spoiling.

I'm complaining because what you posted made me think something really bad happened. Essentially, i am complaining about the ambiguity of your (not) spoiler.
    /spit@Blizzard

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    But I'm not complaining about spoiling.

I'm complaining because what you posted made me think something really bad happened. Essentially, i am complaining about the ambiguity of your (not) spoiler.
    Are you saying something bad didn't happen!?

Ep is titled the tragedy

Razorcrest gets deleted, Mando looses baby Grogu to the forces of ewul, in the grasp of moff gideon (why would you assume Gideon would want the 'donor' dead

and...and..NO FROGGY SNACKS OR HUGS!

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    See, NOW you're spoiling!!

It definitely wasn't rational, but emotional response to that huge emoji of yours.

Oh, bad things happened, but i feared the worst of them and the possibility had nothing to do with what Gideon actually want. Accidents happen. And i wouldnt exclude Favreau and Filoni from "subverting expectations" (see whut a did thar?).
    /spit@Blizzard

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Not my favorite episode but full of information. Lots and lots of information. I hear thousands of nerds editing Wookiepedia right now.

Not sure how I feel about Boba Fett suddenly being honorable, I get where the idea came from. Figured Jango was once part of the Mandalorians and left/exiled. Fett's music and some specific shots have me thinking the show (or maybe Disney with the mini-series rumor) are going to paint him as a SW anti-hero.

I'm not sure if Grogu made a connection with Ezra. Maybe but I'm not sold yet. Since Ezra is still lost and Ashoka is looking, wouldn't she have accompanied Din and Grogu if there was a chance they'd ping Ezra?

Final edit - Next was done by the same director who did The Prisoner (also The Child). I really liked that episode but it seems opinions about it were polarizing. It's going to be an interesting one that I'm excited for.
    Boba Fett was also portrayed as Honorable in the Expanded Universe.

As for the connection thing, I am glad there was no hinting on whether or not a Jedi felt Grogu.
    Last edited by Darththeo; 2020-12-04 at 11:44 AM.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Well, there goes some of Haslabs sales lol.

I feel after decades Boba fans finally get vindication. He was a machine. Him smashing stormtroopers so hard their helmets blew to bits put a smile on my face even before he got his armour back.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Well, there goes some of Haslabs sales lol.

I feel after decades Boba fans finally get vindication. He was a machine. Him smashing stormtroopers so hard their helmets blew to bits put a smile on my face even before he got his armour back.
    That was extremely cool. I am glad how they handled Boba Fett.

I am also glad that they are constantly setting things up and paying them off later. Even in the Fillery Side Quest episodes they set up storyline to pay off later or they come back in.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post

This was touched on in clone wars. While he was still a kid he struggled with honor and people he surrounded himself with.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Boba Fett was also portrayed as Honorable in the Expanded Universe.

As for the connection thing, I am glad there was no hinting on whether or not a Jedi felt Grogu.
    Why are people confused, you can be honourable and still do a wrong or bad thing or illegal thing. You will be challenged when you do, honourable or not.

besides honour has a code, and what one views as honourable is not necessarily accepted a just or good, and will be challenged by both the just and the good when it conflicts.

In other words, Bobba could be very honourable to his code, and still be a villain

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Why are people confused, you can be honourable and still do a wrong or bad thing or illegal thing. You will be challenged when you do, honourable or not.

besides honour has a code, and what one views as honourable is not necessarily accepted a just or good, and will be challenged by both the just and the good when it conflicts.

In other words, Bobba could be very honourable to his code, and still be a villain
    Like I said, even in clone wars he struggled with it. This isn't a new thing. In fact I think the only time he was willing to drop his honor was in trying to get revenge on Mace, and even then he wasn't willing to do some things to get that revenge.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well we didnt get Mace windu, but with did get one of other *dead* characters. His face didnt fell very clone like tho (he was a slow-grown clone).

15+ Year Old Account
    I guess I was wrong when I said the razorcrest is iconic to the show and the mandalorian won't be changing ships. I hope they don't do something cheesy like he finds another razorcrest to replace his existing ones. And maybe I should purchase that lego set version after all lol.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    Tamra's arc was a rare one for Star Wars, having someone question the morality of both sides is almost never explored in the franchise and it was a good test of character for her and the crew. It, and captain Doza's background are my two favorite parts of Resistance, because it humanizes people that otherwise get killed without a second notice in other parts of Star Wars.

not every imperial was a heartless monster, some people really tried to do good despite the evil their superiors were doing; and Resistance goes into depth with that.
    Man exactly! Thats why I hated episode erm 7? Where they want you to like the character who betrays the empire because they are evil and... he massacres his way off the ship killing people who were basically him a few minutes ago and jokes about it, it was beyond comprehension for me.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    I guess I was wrong when I said the razorcrest is iconic to the show and the mandalorian won't be changing ships. I hope they don't do something cheesy like he finds another razorcrest to replace his existing ones. And maybe I should purchase that lego set version after all lol.
    Eh wasn't it just fixed back to what it was recently
    Last edited by Sorrowseer; 2020-12-04 at 04:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do Stormtroopers keep running into melee range all the time? They do have guns

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sinilaid View Post
    Why do Stormtroopers keep running into melee range all the time? They do have guns
    It's in the name, notice how it's not sharpshooters, but STORMtroopers.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side