Page 86 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    im not saying say you have a stone thats dumb but we should have movement from previous nights cuz if we dont then we are in big trouble as scum may already have all stones

- - - Updated - - -

if we are gunna scum hunt we need to nip this thanos guy in the butt

This is more conjecture:

Assuming Thanos cannot use his stones and steal in the same night (because if he can do both, it doesn't change much),

The scum have a factional kill. They can choose to give up their factional kill to give Thanos a stone in their possession. That could explain the missing factional kill on N2, if we assume scum did not bus one of their own.

Then again, Satsu could have been randomed a stone and stolen another so they decided to Thanos kill so he would get both stones.

If Graeham is to be believed about the Reality Stone, that makes me think the space stone would need to be some type of tracking stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Virothe: says hes been busy with holidays or sleeping but has no info didnt give me reads i asked for
    -reads your list that condemns every other player but Bwom for being possible scum-

Ya, given the choice between hot garbage and nothing... Imma just do the nothing thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Virothe: says hes been busy with holidays or sleeping
    And also, it's not like this is a massive holiday season or anything that would vindicate my highly unusual lack of presence in the middle to later stages of a game. It's very unlike me to just not be around for a day or more at a time, geeze.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    -reads your list that condemns every other player but Bwom for being possible scum-

Ya, given the choice between hot garbage and nothing... Imma just do the nothing thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

And also, it's not like this is a massive holiday season or anything that would vindicate my highly unusual lack of presence in the middle to later stages of a game. It's very unlike me to just not be around for a day or more at a time, geeze.
    ive had my father and 3 other siblings over plus my sisters family over and my wifes family over so whats your excuse like fuck off

- - - Updated - - -

my xmas started on the 23rd and ended today and ive been around youve been in the shadows killing off my friends

Arguably not much of an excuse. Pretty sure most of us are either distracted by festivities and/or a bit despondent about not being able to visit friends and family as we usually would. Quite a few of us are still taking the time to make sure to post, though. Since we signed up knowing what was ahead of us.

ive had my father and 3 other siblings over plus my sisters family over and my wifes family over so whats your excuse like fuck off
    I literally haven't been home or near a pc in 2 days, my phone gets tossed into a phone cage most of the day because we're not supposed to be on them when we're playing family board games.

I glad your family is a bit more liberal than mine, but you can go to hell and eat a pile of dicks.

I literally haven't been home or near a pc in 2 days, my phone gets tossed into a phone cage most of the day because we're not supposed to be on them when we're playing family board games.

I glad your family is a bit more liberal than mine, but you can go to hell and eat a pile of dicks.
    actually we are having duck tonight but fuck you too

- - - Updated - - -

well virothe aside i doubt hes any1 relevent im still curious if val actually lost the power stone or if he is thanos

The fake tough guy act at play again, huh? Pretty sure that almost ended badly a couple of games ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Arguably not much of an excuse. Pretty sure most of us are either distracted by festivities and/or a bit despondent about not being able to visit friends and family as we usually would. Quite a few of us are still taking the time to make sure to post, though. Since we signed up knowing what was ahead of us.
    Can you all just seriously fuck off and get out of my personal life? Like I'm not here grilling you over why you don't play or don't contribute in any given game and especially during this time of year I've given broad spectrum forgiveness to the other people still lurking.

You all better never have a moment where you lurk in a given game because I'm not going to let this shit go any time soon.

- - - Updated - - -

The fake tough guy act at play again, huh? Pretty sure that almost ended badly a couple of games ago.
    Dude, Grae. you're a massive cunt.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm to the point now that a ban is worth it to call you out for being an absolutely massive prick and I honestly hope you get into a situation where you can't be here so when you come back with an excuse I can ram it up your ass for not finding a way to play in a situation you don't have any control over. Get fucked.

You don't know much about my own situation, though I'm not one to bring up my real life baggage due to being a fairly private person. I'm not going to rise to that bait, though - and instead just urge you to ask to be replaced if you're not in the right situation to contribute and focus on the game.

It's not just something related to this game, though. You've been needlessly aggressive in many games whenever anybody has confronted you over the game itself. I get it - it's just a game at the end of the day. Yet it's precisely because it's a game that you can throw in the towel and just ask for a mod kill/replacement if you can't handle things.

You don't know much about my own situation
    Because I have enough respect not to bring it up or ask you absolute shit head. This is supposed to be a fun game that we get to play and chill out with, not one where you get to come in and reel off about how much I should or shouldn't be here because of the holidays and call me out because of my own life circumstance. You should just accept that I haven't been able to play and move on, but nah let's not do that let's dogpile on people during the holiday season that have outside commitments from the game and make em feel like shit when they do have time to get in and contribute, i'm sure that's 100% the best way to accrue new players and to keep the older ones interested.... Right?

Like I said Grae get fucked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bagel: has the brain of a woof and complains alot not much good contributions
    I float like a butterfly and do a lot of nothing :P

unvote vote Graeham

I like the idea that he's a scummy mcscummykins

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

It's the same shit with Robo, you don't get to say how much he should or shouldn't post he's got his own commitments and if he decides he only needs to post once in a game day that's all he needs to do. If you don't like it vote him out, but stop harassing people over it. If the mods or the players have issue with it, they can deal with it through the vote. They don't need your bullshit attitude on top of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Meh, I should have taken this to the general discussion or discord it's completely non-game related and it shouldn't impact anyones feelings towards either me or Grae in the game. So I'd appreciate it if you all kinda ignore this after this post. K thanks.

What are you even on about? Nothing I asked of either you or Robo was particularly demanding. If you can't show up, just say so or asked to be replaced. There's really no need to wish bad things on other players because you can't handle being called out when asked about anything relevant to the game itself.

So cereal now that you are at least cleared as thanos as im on a thanos hunt who would be in your top spot for thanos you too grae can chime in

sup dentists suck but some are ok I guess.

I am amused at people keeping asking me the same question when I already answered it.

Honestly I think bwon is an interesting target as noones had a strong opinion about them the entire game. its alot of fluff about them but never any strong opinions

So cereal now that you are at least cleared as thanos as im on a thanos hunt who would be in your top spot for thanos you too grae can chime in
    My guess? Thanos is probably someone not getting a lot of scrutiny. Slow and steady wins the race if the intention is to gather all six stones. Personally I reckon Virothe and Dupti are good candidates. The latter for being evasive and confrontational - even accounting for real life distractions - and the latter because he claims to have had a BPV which could very well be something Thanos has as a layer of protection to allow him to survive at least one night kill.

My guess? Thanos is probably someone not getting a lot of scrutiny. Slow and steady wins the race if the intention is to gather all six stones. Personally I reckon Virothe and Dupti are good candidates. The latter for being evasive and confrontational - even accounting for real life distractions - and the latter because he claims to have had a BPV which could very well be something Thanos has as a layer of protection to allow him to survive at least one night kill.
    this is true i also think possibly lora, said had the protect stone but whos to say doesnt also have a killstone fake protect a target your not gunna kill ect idk theres alot you can do if you can use all the stones in a night

this is true i also think possibly lora, said had the protect stone but whos to say doesnt also have a killstone fake protect a target your not gunna kill ect idk theres alot you can do if you can use all the stones in a night
    No, wait. I'm dumb. Dupti had the stone stolen from him so can't be Thanos.

I do think he's a potential candidate for a godfather, though that assumes Thanos is third party. If he is, the likelihood of a godfather existing is higher. If he isn't, then it's unlikely.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll post more later, relax a bit and reexamine my list of reads.

10+ Year Old Account
    vote: val

You're scum. Also fuck clarinet.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.