Poll: Special Senate Runoff Outcome

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigvizz View Post
    We'll see....
    I mean, you can ignore the data if you want, but that's a ridiculous attitude.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

One big blue spot left to count.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Man am I glad I'm finding ways to distract myself from obsessively watching these numbers, only remembering to check in every once in a while.

I'd be losin my damn mind.
    this is me 4 days straight i got like 6 hours sleep total before they called biden the winner. obsessed with these numbers is me.

If the Dems win this Trumpism finally starts to die. Its not longer a winning bet to side with Trump.

If the minions can't automatically win aligning themselves with the master they will start to move away from said master.
    RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Man am I glad I'm finding ways to distract myself from obsessively watching these numbers, only remembering to check in every once in a while.

I'd be losin my damn mind.
    I'm playing Don't Starve atm, which is very easy to pause, and coming over to check numbers at the start of each night. I'm still losing my mind, but it's more regulated now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    this is me 4 days straight i got like 6 hours sleep total before they called biden the winner. obsessed with these numbers is me.
    Same - we just had the tv on to CNN watching the count and the commentary. I forget the name of the guy who was a fucking master with the incoming numbers and trends, but he was essentially a family member for those four days.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I'm playing Don't Starve atm, which is very easy to pause, and coming over to check numbers at the start of each night. I'm still losing my mind, but it's more regulated now.

- - - Updated - - -

Same - we just had the tv on to CNN watching the count and the commentary. I forget the name of the guy who was a fucking master with the incoming numbers and trends, but he was essentially a family member for those four days.
    John King, or are you talking about someone else?

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Harry Enton? Yeah guy is a election numbers statistician mastermind.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinJgh View Post
    If the Dems win this Trumpism finally starts to die. Its not longer a winning bet to side with Trump.

If the minions can't automatically win aligning themselves with the master they will start to move away from said master.
    You are going to be disappointed. Trump IMHO is mainly the reason this happened. His endorsement of 2k checks, and McConnell fucking up and easy win to stay true to deficit hawkery was what won it. It turns out the GOP doesn't have voters, Trump does. The opposite happened, McConnell appeared anti-Trump, and the Trump people attacked the GOP and decided to boycott the polls, enough withheld their support and McConnell refusing 2k dollar checks sunk 'em. In the end its a train-wreck for the institutional GOP. Which is a great outcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

@cubby

If the Democrats take both seats, what would you say are the odds of them actually doing what they need to do and admit DC and PR as states and start addressing our election issues and gerrymandering and actually expanding the courts and fixing the Republicans traitorous actions over the next 4 years?

Really want to see them adopt the Wyoming Option in Congress to fix that too. What are the odds you think of them growing a set of balls to do it after all the Republicans have shown that they are?
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Business Insider is calling the election for Warnock....

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    You are going to be disappointed. Trump IMHO is mainly the reason this happened. His endorsement of 2k checks, and McConnell fucking up and easy win to stay true to deficit hawkery was what won it. It turns out the GOP doesn't have voters, Trump does. The opposite happened, McConnell appeared anti-Trump, and the Trump people attacked the GOP and decided to boycott the polls, enough withheld their support and McConnell refusing 2k dollar checks sunk 'em. In the end its a train-wreck for the institutional GOP. Which is a great outcome.
    For once, we agree.

Trump is the reason the Trumpsters keep losing.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    OMG it's going to be over tonight....

Just wait.

For swing voters and lightly Republican voters it'll be hard to ever vote Republican again after blue wins and 2k checks go out.
    RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE

Warnock won, now ossoff needs to seal the deal.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    @cubby

If the Democrats take both seats, what would you say are the odds of them actually doing what they need to do and admit DC and PR as states and start addressing our election issues and gerrymandering and actually expanding the courts and fixing the Republicans traitorous actions over the next 4 years?

Really want to see them adopt the Wyoming Option in Congress to fix that too. What are the odds you think of them growing a set of balls to do it after all the Republicans have shown that they are?
    If the Democrats immediately spend the next 100 days on that, they will get obliterated in the midterms. We are in an economy depression of biblical proportions. I mean if the next 100 days amount to "We need to make sure we never lose an election or are out of power ever again" while the economy is in ruins they will both fail spectacularly given they have tops 100 days to really do anything, and we are talking about a razor thin hold on the senate and a fragile hold on the House with a president for to the Right of Richard Nixon in American political terms.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    200k votes just came in over predictions for Democrats. Ossoff is at 99% chance of victory now, per NYTimes.

EDIT: To clarify, 200k votes total came in. They were expected to be D +50, they were actually D +51, so better for Democrats than even predicted. That vote dump came from Atlanta. After those votes were added, Warnock has pulled into the lead against Loeffler and Ossoff is only 0.3% down against Perdue.

The ~5% remaining votes still heavily favor the Democrats.
    Last edited by PhaelixWW; 2021-01-06 at 04:27 AM.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

If the Democrats immediately spend the next 100 days on that, they will get obliterated in the midterms. We are in an economy depression of biblical proportions. I mean if the next 100 days amount to "We need to make sure we never lose an election or are out of power ever again" while the economy is in ruins they will both fail spectacularly given they have tops 100 days to really do anything, and we are talking about a razor thin hold on the senate and a fragile hold on the House with a president for to the Right of Richard Nixon in American political terms.
    Your logic doesn't make any sense.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinJgh View Post
    Just wait.

For swing voters and lightly Republican voters it'll be hard to ever vote Republican again after blue wins and 2k checks go out.
    Idk, the only reason even the 600 bucks went out is because a Republican and an Independent, that Independent every Democrat hates by the way, fought super hard to force the issue. The Republicans that are fucked are the McConnell and Romney types. There is no future in being a Deficit Hawk Austerity guy.

Plus, a lot rides on the Dems actually delivering anything, a big if.

It's weird to feel thankful for Trumps stupidity for once. If Ossoff pulls this off it's because of Trump.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    @cubby

Good question. I think the agenda will be toned down. SCOTUS probably not expanded. Wyoming option not so much. DC and PR? Yeah, I could see that. It's going to be a mixed bag. Expect a HUGE infrastructure package.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    It's weird to feel thankful for Trumps stupidity for once. If Ossoff pulls this off it's because of Trump.
    Ossoff winning would be insane. He gets the full 6 years....