Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    The QAnon Shaman will be held without bail.

"The charges he faces are serious," prosecutors claimed in court. "Two counts of interfering with law enforcement, aka 'attacking the police', one count of threatening to assassinate a federal elected official, and one count of wearing leather as a mail class."
    I LOL'd .. thanks for that!

Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    A day ago he fulfilled an execution warrant for someone who was pure evil by description and people got enraged over that
    Not claiming to know the ins and outs of the case but didn't the guy who actually pulled the trigger get life without parole? Why was this other guy executed and not the actual murderer?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    (serious) a bit late, but why did a hardcore republican like Arnold Schwarzenegger publicly denounce and dehumanize Trump a week ago?
    (serious) Why wouldn't he?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

For all the bad Trump did, he's going to be arrested or fucked like that in a few days so a lot of it is whatever now.
    After all the things you've posted all this time, it's just whatever now? lol did I really just read Yuppie say this. I can't make this stuff up.

Goalpost moved.
    Check.

Inc. 4 years of China conspiracies from the gullible yups.

The fact the you are just now coming to the realization that people's "brutal" views of him are true(only after hearing it from the terminator of all people lol) is part and parcel of your posting history I suppose. Ignorance is bliss they say.

Playground Politics 101.

"Donnys not a stooge for Putin! Nu uhhh!.... Joeys a stooge for China!"

It's sad what politics really is.
    And what it does to people.

P.S. Someone remind them of Ivankas fun times with China.
    Last edited by Hollycakes; 2021-01-17 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Changed Biden to Joey to reflect my playground theme!

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Because Arnold is an actual person.
    Arnold is kind of like Bush. Don't necessarily care for either his politics or his administration, but as a person he is pretty decent. Both of them also love America genuinely, and do have at least some concept that a politician should serve their country.

Arnold also makes some pretty good videos and lectures on how politics works, since leaving office he has focused on educating young people on how government works, which is a pretty admirable goal. His video on Gerrymandering for instance is excellent.

Tried to get caught up but was actually pretty easy since the majority of it was people feeding disingenuous posters so virtually nothing of merit or content posted to even bother with.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    (serious) Why wouldn't he?
    he's a republician. a lot of republicians stood up for Trump. Now those that are left (considering most abandoned ship) are considered terrorists.

That's pretty much what it's come to. Trump is seen as a terrorist.

he's a republician. a lot of republicians stood up for Trump. Now those that are left (considering most abandoned ship) are considered terrorists.

That's pretty much what it's come to. Trump is seen as a terrorist.
    Well, when you support fascists...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Tried to get caught up but was actually pretty easy since the majority of it was people feeding disingenuous posters so virtually nothing of merit or content posted to even bother with.
    Yeah, it's pretty obvious, and even I get caught up in the feeding frenzy sometimes.

But when the mayor of DC says she's concerned that members of the rabid fanbase, aka "terrorists", will attack residential neighborhoods -- because they're (a) not protected by the literal 25,000 standing army of federal troops and (b) black -- it's hard not to look at someone posting "why are people saying Trump is a terrorist?" and not provide facts and evidence to prove their point.

Simply put, it's a beatdown at this point. Rational-thinking Americans have four years of overwhelming evidence in the form of Trump's words and actions, and Trump supporters like @YUPPIE are left posting memes or flapping their flippers together.

(serious) a bit late, but why did a hardcore republican like Arnold Schwarzenegger publicly denounce and dehumanize Trump a week ago?
    He wanted to show off the Conan sword. Also, he wanted to also tell the story of his father who was part of Nazi Germany and the horrors he seen and how it affected him and the parallels of the start of Nazi Germany to the events today.

Here is the video for those of you who wants to see it.

Trump drowning in debt

Trump is on the hook for hundreds of millions of dollars of debt, most of it due within the next four years, and the legacy of his presidency may leave him with few options to pay it off. In the wake of the Capitol riots, the New York City government and the PGA of America backed away from business arrangements with the Trump Organization, sapping future income from the debt-laden president. Three banks have announced they're cutting ties with him - including Deutsche Bank, his biggest creditor - limiting his ability to refinance debt.

Trump owes creditors at least $315 million, mainly through mortgages for Trump Organization hotels, resorts and golf courses, according to his 2020 financial disclosure. A Forbes analysis of Trump's finances, however, found that Trump likely owes at least $1 billion to creditors, some of which he has personally guaranteed.

New York state prosecutors are ramping up their investigation into Trump's business dealings, which could lead to criminal charges. The attorney general of Washington, D.C. has sued the Trump Organization over the use of funds from the president's 2016 inaugural committee, and legal experts say Trump could face charges related to the Capitol riots.

Verret said that, along with steep legal fees, a criminal indictment could prompt Trump's creditors to speed up the collection of his personally guaranteed debt under certain debt covenants.

"As this pressure grows, the pressure on the lenders to accelerate payments grows, which limits his ability to get loans from anyone else," Verret said.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Trump drowning in debt

Trump is on the hook for hundreds of millions of dollars of debt, most of it due within the next four years, and the legacy of his presidency may leave him with few options to pay it off. In the wake of the Capitol riots, the New York City government and the PGA of America backed away from business arrangements with the Trump Organization, sapping future income from the debt-laden president. Three banks have announced they're cutting ties with him - including Deutsche Bank, his biggest creditor - limiting his ability to refinance debt.

Trump owes creditors at least $315 million, mainly through mortgages for Trump Organization hotels, resorts and golf courses, according to his 2020 financial disclosure. A Forbes analysis of Trump's finances, however, found that Trump likely owes at least $1 billion to creditors, some of which he has personally guaranteed.

New York state prosecutors are ramping up their investigation into Trump's business dealings, which could lead to criminal charges. The attorney general of Washington, D.C. has sued the Trump Organization over the use of funds from the president's 2016 inaugural committee, and legal experts say Trump could face charges related to the Capitol riots.

Verret said that, along with steep legal fees, a criminal indictment could prompt Trump's creditors to speed up the collection of his personally guaranteed debt under certain debt covenants.

"As this pressure grows, the pressure on the lenders to accelerate payments grows, which limits his ability to get loans from anyone else," Verret said.
    Well, as the saying goes, "If you are rich, you can screw over as many poor people you want and it is fine. However, if you screw over one of your own, hell hath no fury then a rich person and their lawyer trying to get revenge."

Just ask Bernie Madoff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I would say "that's old new"...and it is. But it has a new twist.

Trump just incited a murderous insurrection. Most banks don't want that on their public record. As such, Trump might not be able to take new loans to pay off the old ones. And as such, those "personal guarantees" may become "Trump loses Trump Tower".

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    You made the last one up. He said the people who stormed on the Capitol were like the Nazis who helped Hitler rise to power. The rest was just a recitation of facts. Care to dispute any of the points?
    Not really because Trump is soon to be over. On the heels of that though, Xi Jinping today gravely threatened Joe Biden to stay out of their affairs. I haven’t seen Biden respond but I promise I will warm up to this man as a leader if he turns out to be the nationalist warhawk Trump didn’t completely manage to be.

My faith in my American president hinges on how badass he is with evil bastards. No negotiations or bargains, but action. I thought this is why Taiwan seemed to like Trump; the fact he took action compared to his predecessors and pacifism.

Fortunately, I'm glad to hear not everything will be undone
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...iffs-to-remain
    Last edited by YUPPIE; 2021-01-17 at 05:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really because Trump is soon to be over. On the heels of that though, Xi Jinping today gravely threatened Joe Biden to stay out of their affairs. I haven’t seen Biden respond but I promise I will warm up to this man as a leader if he turns out to be the nationalist warhawk Trump didn’t completely manage to be.

My faith in my American president hinges on how badass he is with evil bastards. No negotiations or bargains, but action. I thought this is why Taiwan seemed to like Trump; the fact he took action compared to his predecessors and pacifism.

Fortunately, I'm glad to hear not everything will be undone
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...iffs-to-remain
    Your faith is built on testosterone and machismo? Not the poster.
    ...that's just...pitiful. Really, all joking aside, I feel sorry for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Given his derelict mishandling of the pandemic and incitement of mobs, Trump will be able to say his inaugural crowd was bigger than this year’s. Congrats on that.
    https://twitter.com/jaketapper/statu...074137604?s=19

I was going to post how Trump can brag about crowd size for the Inauguration as snark, but this adds much context.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice View Post
    They're just rinos lashing out after losing their party to real conservatives.
    Yeah, sure. Every Republican elected prior to 2016 is a RINO and Trump is the true Republican.

You people really don't understand your own political beliefs and affiliations.

Trump isn't a conservative, he's a nationalist masquerading as a populist. He's only performatively conservative on social issues like immigration and abortion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Yeah, sure. Every Republican elected prior to 2016 is a RINO and Trump is the true Republican.

You people really don't understand your own political beliefs and affiliations.

Trump isn't a conservative, he's a nationalist masquerading as a populist. He's only performatively conservative on social issues like immigration and abortion.
    Those same people also seem to forget that Trump was a lifelong democrat until it didn't benefit him anymore and they didn't want anything to do with him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    I was going to post how Trump can brag about crowd size for the Inauguration as snark, but this adds much context.
    It's like saying you got more fans at a Jets/Jaguars game than the Westlake/Southlake Carroll game.

Oh, and Obama's crowd was still bigger. Trump claimed otherwise, but all evidence proved him false.

saying he's the worst president ever, a failed leader, Hitler wannabe and all his followers to be Nazis and enemies of the state complete with drawing parallels is pretty brutal.

Since talking down on Trump is the new trend since 06, I've never seen anyone come down on him as hard as Arnold, a Republician.
    lets see horrible economy (even before covid), global soft power & influence essentially lost, 400k dead from horrible covid management, attempted a coup, and thats before all the corruption and crimes.

if its all so "brutal" maybe he shouldn't of been responsible for such things