Woke up today feeling great. The US's problems aren't going away overnight, and I have little hope Biden will change much, but not having the White House inhabited by a political pyromaniac with a gas can and a box of matches is enough of a win for now.

Rolled out of bed with this beauty in my head.

15+ Year Old Account
    Love how he keeps trying to take credit for the vaccine like he made it with his own hands, when he didn't even help fund the research.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Trump is the first president since 1869 to snub his successor's inauguration " Jesus how could anyone vote for such a volatile 5 year old like him :S

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    "Trump is the first president since 1869 to snub his successor's inauguration " Jesus how could anyone vote for such a volatile 5 year old like him :S
    Hardly surprising. The entire family has less class than a freeform RPG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    He left a note. Wonder what it says lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wunksta View Post
    “What happened to the bathroom is Kushner’s fault”
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

congratulations to the population of the USA for surviving the very worst leader they've ever had and hopefully, if enough people learn from this, the worst they will ever have. I'm not certain the country would survive worse

Quote Originally Posted by wunksta View Post
    Likely an "insurance note" where it says "Fuk ewe" in sharpie.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    You know there are multiple vaccines... right?
    Yes, but I also happen to read the news and know which vaccine specifically Trump is referring to. Now what, you going to tell me it ain't so? :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    You know there are multiple vaccines... right?
    He still doesn't deserve credit for them. The researchers do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    He still doesn't deserve credit for them. The researchers do.
    No one claimed otherwise.
    /s

At last the nightmare is over (at least regarding Dotardito's potus powers). The inauguration is going rather good until this point at least.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    "We got the vaccine in 9 months instead of 9 years, it is a great achievement"
    Obama did it with H1N1. Again, Trump claims to be the best despite others doing better right in front of him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    *ahem*

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    These are some of my favorites:
    ★ FOURTH, a five-year ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service.
    ★ FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.

Clean Up Corruption in Washington Act: Enacts new ethics reforms to drain the swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.

The irony... oh, the irony. The rest of it is all lies too of course, but those are the funniest ones.
    That's Thekri back in 2018, early 2018, commenting on the Contract with the American Voter. And being 100% right.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, there it is. Finally found it.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    While I have wobbled somewhat, I've never predicted Trump will leave the office because of impeachment. I think it's more likely he goes 3 1/2 years a lame duck, destroying his party's chances on the way, and leaves with the riches he granted himself due to his actions. Second most likely, die of natural causes.
    I wasn't right about everything. In fact, I'm not sure I was even right in half my predictions. But I nailed this one.

I feel a little bad Trump didn't fake an illness, or better yet use the very real illness he invited into himself, as an excuse to drop out. That would have fit his character far more. That way, we would have avoided the clown show of Trump shrilling about illegal votes he couldn't find, court cases he couldn't win, lawyers who couldn't...law, and of course, the murderous insurrection he started. Looking back, that would have been a far better result than Trump directly attacking democracy while the world watches in horror.

mark hamill hates Trump so much it's pretty worrying based on his social media comments

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    mark hamill hates Trump so much it's pretty worrying
    "Mrs. Lincoln hates John Wilkes Booth so much it's pretty worrying"

You seem to have a major blockage: you never ask why. It's the most important issue in most cases. Bear in mind, Trump has a body count rivaling Luke Skywalker blowing up the Death Star.

Context is king. If you refuse to consider context, expect people to point out that you're one of Trump's last defenders, with an account started about the time Trump announced his candidacy, and go after you with the sharp cutlery.

mark hamill hates Trump so much it's pretty worrying based on his social media comments
    I feel right now like when Velen saw Sargeras being imprisoned by the other titans. A huge sigh of relief... so Mark Hamill hating him with white hot passion is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    I feel right now like when Velen saw Sargeras being imprisoned by the other titans. A huge sigh of relief... so Mark Hamill hating him with white hot passion is good.
    well it's not a recent development. mark hamill doesn't just hate donald trump, he hates his whole family. I only recently caught wind of how far this well goes.

10+ Year Old Account
    well it's not a recent development. mark hamill doesn't just hate trump, he hates his whole family.
    His whole family works in the White House. We just talked about context, dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    well it's not a recent development. mark hamill doesn't just hate donald trump, he hates his whole family. I only recently caught wind of how far this well goes.
    Republicans called Michelle Obama a gorilla.

Sit down and be quiet with your pearl clutching.

well it's not a recent development. mark hamill doesn't just hate trump, he hates his whole family. I only recently caught wind of how far this well goes.
    As @Breccia said, you seem to fail to grasp onto why he hates the Trumps...

It's like when you talk to a person who lost some of his family members to the military junta here, they hate the military because they killed their mother/father/spouse/son/daughter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Republicans called Michelle Obama a gorilla.

Sit down and be quiet with your pearl clutching.
    Oh... you sweet summer child... You left out the moment where they called Michelle a trans woman, and Barack a gay muslim.