10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy1018 View Post
    Ok so on Dec. 23rd 2020 CIG released the new Roadmap/details...
    Bro, any time I see "Star Citizen roadmap" it reminds me of Fallout 76 "roadmaps.

Seems like "ROADMAP" is another term for "so I need more cash, here is an ambiguous map I made for more money. Give me money."

Quote Originally Posted by MrAnderson View Post
    Pointing out that you felt the need to lie to save face about your ignorance is not defending anything. And the only embarrassment was your ego pushing you to resort to lying, exposing your true deceitful nature for such an irrelevant and meaningless post. Congratulations, you played yourself.
    My goodness, are you seriously still banging on about this? Getting tricked into providing some proof has really got to you...

And now you want to repeat your version of events continuously in some lame attempt to portray me as a big, bad evil liar

So, for posterity lets recount....
    I said that as far as I know server count was 40 players, I outlined my reasons and linked some patch notes which contributed to me coming to that conclusion.
    You said "No, uh huh" and then resorted to insults and edgy quips when asked to provide something to support your assertions. Doubling down more than once on this with nonsensical comments like "I am a real player of the game and therefore I am an authority on the matter..."
    So, in an effort to get you to do the bare minimum in supporting your claim I said that a couple of streamers told me it was 40.

Cue much frothing at the mouth over many days and many pages...

Holy hell. I know it burns but you'll live dude.

Yap yap!
    Last edited by 1001; 2021-01-24 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1001 View Post
    I said that a couple of streamers told me it was 40.
    Which was a lie and I pointed out and then you admitted. No harm done, you were wrong I was right, move on then.

Which was a lie and I pointed out and then you admitted. No harm done, you were wrong I was right, move on then.
    Were you there when he questioned these streamers? I don't think so. Could it have been a made up story? Maybe. You don't know that either. There is nothing you can say to prove that is a truth or a lie because it is one person saying "Someone told me X". Unless you were in that chatroom and saw the answer you don't know what they were told.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Were you there when he questioned these streamers? I don't think so. Could it have been a made up story? Maybe. You don't know that either. There is nothing you can say to prove that is a truth or a lie because it is one person saying "Someone told me X". Unless you were in that chatroom and saw the answer you don't know what they were told.
    No need to try and defend him, he admitted that he made it up just to challenge me into providing proof.

Such devasting lies!

I must admit I said that in the hope of prompting you into providing evidence to substantiate your own claim.
    He's already admitted and moved on, you should do the same instead of being deceitful by association by trying to excuse deceitful behaviour.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL

Fucking pathetic. Tell us more about that epic engine Ando! ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    LOL

Jeez, at least Destiny waited until a couple years after release to start removing content.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did want to comment about roadmaps, Its not a bad thing. With something like SC its hard to believe them and honestly I don't see any release or anything worthwhile(Actual release and not this *Eternal Beta*. I'm sure the stubborn defenders will always be around but thats me.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

LOL

Yeah it's a problem. It was only a couple of years ago Sean Tracy was saying they couldn't add any more to the game because they were capping server resources. Which led to a large amount of time and money being spent on SSOCS to fix the issue and despite not increasing players per server or adding *that* much more to the game they have hit the limits of that work already.

It doesn't inspire confidence in their ability to produce a scalable solution via server meshing.

Yeah it's a problem. It was only a couple of years ago Sean Tracy was saying they couldn't add any more to the game because they were capping server resources. Which led to a large amount of time and money being spent on SSOCS to fix the issue and despite not increasing players per server or adding *that* much more to the game they have hit the limits of that work already.

It doesn't inspire confidence in their ability to produce a scalable solution via server meshing.
    It just means they have no idea how to make a server architecture that scales with content. And at some point they were probably too deep to start over, but they should've just bit the bullet and did start doing it right there and then. This is 10 years of kicking the can down the road.

That Delamar was just a temporary addition to the Stanton system is 4 year old information. It was always said to be chosen to test the first seamless planetary landing since it's the smallest planetary body (planetoid) they used it in the Gamescom 2016 planetary landing reveal demo. But sure enough people who don't play the game seem to be missing it so much already. Go figure.

Yes, the temporary content that has been in the game now for 4 years was totally temporary.

10+ Year Old Account
    That Delamar was just a temporary addition to the Stanton system is 4 year old information. It was always said to be chosen to test the first seamless planetary landing since it's the smallest planetary body (planetoid) they used it in the Gamescom 2016 planetary landing reveal demo. But sure enough people who don't play the game seem to be missing it so much already. Go figure.
    Yeah, because were totally talking about content and not Cryengine restraints. /facepalm

Try again.

Yeah, because were totally talking about content and not Cryengine restraints. /facepalm

Try again.
    Yeah because there's so many engines able to handle such online game areas with graphical fidelity without loading screens. /s

Try again.

Oh Mister Anderson, don't you know the the old IT proverb about how temporary things become the most permanent ones?
    Also, if for SC 4 years is temporary, then I am quite scared. What will be next?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah because there's so many engines able to handle such online game areas with graphical fidelity without loading screens. /s

Try again.
    I love how you put the /s at the end, unintentionally proving my point.

/fistbump

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Jeez, at least Destiny waited until a couple years after release to start removing content.
    Its not actually part of the stanton system, if you paid any attention you would of known that, its actually in the nyx system so its not being removed it will be put in its actual place its supposed to be.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

I love how you put the /s at the end, unintentionally proving my point.

/fistbump
    Where did you even find that image from, dude? Because like - https://robertsspaceindustries.com/s...g-home/3773124

It seems to be attributed to the wrong person (unless that's the Skelting guy?), inaccurately written (added/removed words, MASSIVE chunks of text missing with no indication), and generally, wrong and bullshit.

I just don't get it. And this is why I treat all screncapped text as bullshit until there's a source.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Where did you even find that image from, dude? Because like - https://robertsspaceindustries.com/s...g-home/3773124

It seems to be attributed to the wrong person (unless that's the Skelting guy?), inaccurately written (added/removed words, MASSIVE chunks of text missing with no indication), and generally, wrong and bullshit.

I just don't get it. And this is why I treat all screncapped text as bullshit until there's a source.
    Don't you know? Taking things out of context and spinning them as negative is the preferred modus operandi when all you want is to create drama or spread disinformation anything goes, even lying. Desperate people in desperate situations do desperate things.

A link to the post https://robertsspaceindustries.com/s...re-going-home/

The full paragraph being

As we've mentioned in the past, having Delamar in the Stanton system would be a temporary thing. With our upcoming patch Alpha 3.12.1, we’re planning to remove the asteroid Delamar, and with it the landing zone Levski. Delamar, initially located in the Nyx system will be reintroduced into its intended location when the Nyx System comes online, which means that this is only a temporary removal. With Alpha 3.0, we moved Delamar/Levski to the Stanton System for testing purposes and have now come to a point where those tests have been concluded. With the removal, we will not only move Delamar to its rightful place lore-wise, but we’ll also free up memory and entities for upcoming additions to the ‘verse until we have server meshing online.
    His twitter profile, linked from his forum handle confirms it is attributed to the right person. https://twitter.com/Neightril
    Last edited by 1001; 2021-01-25 at 06:55 PM.