Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    Got it. You're ok with democrats breaking their own rules.
    There is no evidence dem's have broken their own rules. Just gullible people who digest news from shit rags.

No, I am saying that the people she has fined have done it multiple times, because they are known for being pieces of shit and trying to now carry onto the floor of the House. And you are whining about a 1 off thing as far as we know.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    No, I am saying that the people she has fined have done it multiple times, because they are known for being pieces of shit and trying to now carry onto the floor of the House. And you are whining about a 1 off thing as far as we know.
    seems like she should be setting an example. Don't ya think? It's her rule.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

seems like she should be setting an example. Don't ya think? It's her rule.
    She is setting an example by following the rules. those tears though.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    She is setting an example by following the rules. those tears though.
    she didn't though. she skipped the metal detector.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Only according to liars. If she truely did, it would be on camera. but it's not, that's why it's only according to liars.

And we are supposed to take Gomer Pyle of the House's word for it? Yeah, not listening to Gohmert.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    And we are supposed to take Gomer Pyle of the House's word for it? Yeah, not listening to Gohmert.
    I mean. The potato in chief lies to you all the time and so does kneepads harris. So you're ok with liars.It just seems to depend on what letter is behind their name.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I mean. The potato in chief lies to you all the time and so does kneepads harris. So you're ok with liars.
    rofl yeah when they reach 25k like your god king trump, maybe you'll have a point, till then keep that river flowing, so tasty.

rofl yeah when they reach 25k like your god king trump, maybe you'll have a point, till then keep that river flowing, so tasty.
    I think it's naive that you think that democrats don't lie to you.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I think it's naive that you think that democrats don't lie to you.
    I never said they don't. just not on the scale of Trump or NYPost. Yet, you believe them... says everything.

I never said they don't. just not on the scale of Trump or NYPost. Yet, you believe them... says everything.
    and you believe CNN

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Pelosi wasn't fined because the rule wasn't enacted.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2021-02-07 at 03:29 AM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    You do know why the metal detectors are there right? Something that republicans are complicit in that happened recently? I dunno there might be a thread about somewhere. Democrats are bad, but they're not courting conspiracy theories.
    I just think Democrats should stop breaking their own rules. I know they're the ruling class now. But C'mon man.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Yet even more false equivalences.

Pelosi wasn't fined because the rule wasn't enacted, yet even more proof that Republicans are idiots.
    She just fined 2 republicans for breaking the rule.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

and you believe CNN
    I believe actual news, not literal shitrags like NYpost. I say literal as the NYPost was used as toilet paper during the great famine in '20.

Because they kept on refusing after the Fine was passed.
    if the rule wasn't enacted yet then they didn't break any rules and should not have been fined.

- - - Updated - - -

Pelosi wasn't fined because the rule wasn't enacted.
    if the rule wasn't enacted yet then they didn't break any rules and should not have been fined.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

There's also no proof Nancy broke her own law, while the Qanon and Trumper idiots were openly breaking them.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

There's also no proof Nancy broke her own law, while the Qanon and Trumper idiots were openly breaking them.
    so was the rule enacted yet or not then? You keep changing your mind about it. Or does the rule have different start dates for democrats than republicans

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I mean. The potato in chief lies to you all the time and so does kneepads harris. So you're ok with liars.It just seems to depend on what letter is behind their name.
    FUCKING LOL, no wonder you are a fucking Trump supporter. You think they are lying while you defend Trump and his insurrectionist friends.

so was the rule enacted yet or not then? You keep changing your mind about it. Or does the rule have different start dates for democrats than republicans
    There is no different rules. Democrats just haven't broken them. This being difficult for you to comprehend only proves what he said about republicans.