Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    what lame excuse?
    An excuse not to show us your profile, obviously.

I don't quite get it.
    All you need to facetank Abyss is 2 characters that provide interrupt resistance + 2 healers.
    As long as you have interrupt resistance (shield, xinqiu, geo traveler, beidou etc. etc. etc.) you can facetank everything and just smash buttons.

This game is 100% about having enough damage to 9* floors so far, the only one that isn't is the defence-floor and basically every player hates that one for some reason.

If you want to give yourself a challenge, the only way to do so is to not use healer or shield characters at all.

The only streamer/youtubers that are interesting to watch are the F2P ones. For example the guy that cleared abyss with the F2P characters and without using the Gacha (except for the free Noelle).
    Not sure if he is even playing as F2P anymore. But he had to work with a very limited amount of stuff that even F2P people that use the gacha don't need to.
    Whales have enough damage to just clear everything. They can play 100% correct without flaws but you wouldn't even notice it most of the time because they never have to do stuff. So there is kinda no point in watching them because you neither gain knowledge nor do you actually see how this game works on non-whale level.

I'm not into the "scene" enough to know which streamer is good, the ones I've seen are either pretty bad, like that friendly chinese guy with with the clickbait videos that are being posted here.
    Or they are good but you won't get anything out of it because every character is C6 with a R5 weapon.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-03-06 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    the only one that isn't is the defence-floor and basically every player hates that one for some reason.
    Is floor 11 the "defense" one? I assume you mean "defend the pylon" thing? Yeah, fuck that floor, but it is still something that can be solved with mo4r damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a reminder. Keep your eyes today on their forum as they will post codes that are only good for 1 day.

Who'd have thought we'd get a Childe re-run...
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

codes:
    KTNSCQWW922M
    ET7ADQFF8KJR
    PSNTC8FEQK4D

not hyped about childe.
    Seems like I'll indeed wait for Zhongli/Jean.

Rosaria is not worth my pity for Venti.
    He is strong and all, but in the end, I can always build a budget version of him with Traveler or Sucrose.

What happens if you run golden house with childe?
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

15+ Year Old Account
    It looks fine i guess, but it still seems like another 6 weeks of not much to do

codes:
    KTNSCQWW922M
    ET7ADQFF8KJR
    PSNTC8FEQK4D

not hyped about childe.
    Seems like I'll indeed wait for Zhongli/Jean.

Rosaria is not worth my pity for Venti.
    He is strong and all, but in the end, I can always build a budget version of him with Traveler or Sucrose.
    thanks for the codes

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Everything gets rerun eventually, probably several times.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    What happens if you run golden house with childe?
    Nothing since you canonically fight everything as the protag.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Yeah and he is my least used 5 star. (not to mention i got him by accident). But at least now i know i can skip next 2 banners easy and save up primos.

.....now i wonder if i would use saved up primos on hu-tao banner, but then its not like i can use her since i dont have a good spear and resorces for her. Still gota farm up geo boss to ascend other character and farm some relics for her (so she can deal damage).

One good thing. I can trash chungyun on event now

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Yeah and he is my least used 5 star. (not to mention i got him by accident). But at least now i know i can skip next 2 banners easy and save up primos.

.....now i wonder if i would use saved up primos on hu-tao banner, but then its not like i can use her since i dont have a good spear and resorces for her. Still gota farm up geo boss to ascend other character and farm some relics for her (so she can deal damage).

One good thing. I can trash chungyun on event now
    God i hate farming primo for her, at least other fire toons only require pyro regis
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

If I only use Fischl for Oz should I even bother using a crit dmg/rate artifact on her or just go pure attack ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    If I only use Fischl for Oz should I even bother using a crit dmg/rate artifact on her or just go pure attack ?
    Oz still crits, so yeh you need it. Hp/atk/atk%/electro damage/crit with 2x gambler + thundering furry for max support. Fovonios or stingless as weapon.

15+ Year Old Account
    codes:
    KTNSCQWW922M
    ET7ADQFF8KJR
    PSNTC8FEQK4D

Thanks for codes, 300 extra primos never hurt.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Tang0 View Post
    An excuse not to show us your profile, obviously.
    what exactly do you want to see from my profile? That I cleared abyss? lol? that's not really that big of an accomplishment...

how about you?

- - - Updated - - -

The only streamer/youtubers that are interesting to watch are the F2P ones. For example the guy that cleared abyss with the F2P characters and without using the Gacha (except for the free Noelle).
    Not sure if he is even playing as F2P anymore. But he had to work with a very limited amount of stuff that even F2P people that use the gacha don't need to.
    Whales have enough damage to just clear everything. They can play 100% correct without flaws but you wouldn't even notice it most of the time because they never have to do stuff. So there is kinda no point in watching them because you neither gain knowledge nor do you actually see how this game works on non-whale level.

I'm not into the "scene" enough to know which streamer is good, the ones I've seen are either pretty bad, like that friendly chinese guy with with the clickbait videos that are being posted here.
    I believe you're talking about enviosity. The only guy I don't mind watching (as of right now).
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-03-06 at 10:01 PM.

what exactly do you want to see from my profile? That I cleared abyss? lol? that's not really that big of an accomplishment...

how about you?

- - - Updated - - -

I believe you're talking about enviosity. The only guy I don't mind watching (as of right now).
    Is chongyun any good? I keep reading he sucks and didn't bother upping him, i have C6 diona as frost support to heal/shield hu tao and Noelle in place of zhongli
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

how about you?

- - - Updated - - -

Still waiting on that hoyolab link. Some rando crop is cool and all, but still.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tang0 View Post
    Still waiting on that hoyolab link. Some rando crop is cool and all, but still.
    There is a good reason why arent we showing those out and this is for account security.

Enviosity lost his magic.
    His truly F2P team with Fischl can barely finish floor 12.

He does a good job at managing resource the first month.
    As other F2P players gain more resources, they can finish floor 12 easily too.

The biggest problem is that Lisa, Amber and Main Character are not good.
    Even for F2P, they shouldn't be leveled.

The F2P challenge should be all 4 star characters from one banner plus the free ones.
    May be an extra one from the shop.
    The current banner is perfect.
    Last edited by xenogear3; 2021-03-06 at 11:50 PM.