Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    oh yeah thats probably why, im super unlucky with weapons, i just got 220 from vault 2-3 weeks ago and i took it for outlaw, so im still stuck with 213 dagger

6 Sire kills and literally 0 drop
    Eh, i've yet to get Curve, because wasnt a priority for my guild while they went into mythic. Now the guld basically exploded XD Trying to pug it but no luck so far

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    Can anyone tell me why nobody is using dashing scoundral legendary despite it being 2nd in sims for hectic cleave and st? And only slightly behind the top for each, though i am unsure about sims since it shows essence of bloodfang as the top hectic cleave legendary.
    Cause it takes no effort to craft the one that's higher, even if its by just 1 dps. Also the patch has just hit, people have yet to log and actually try all the things, we will see in a couple weeks how things really changed.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Eh, i've yet to get Curve, because wasnt a priority for my guild while they went into mythic. Now the guld basically exploded XD Trying to pug it but no luck so far

- - - Updated - - -

Cause it takes no effort to craft the one that's higher, even if its by just 1 dps. Also the patch has just hit, people have yet to log and actually try all the things, we will see in a couple weeks how things really changed.
    I don't know, the numbers are so close and dashing seems ahead by a huge margin on cleave, i would have thought that would make some people use it in raids since there are some fights with cleave and honestly the sims on pure st is super close.

I don't know, the numbers are so close and dashing seems ahead by a huge margin on cleave, i would have thought that would make some people use it in raids since there are some fights with cleave and honestly the sims on pure st is super close.
    Well, not a problem to craft both and try them. The see which one works best for you
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

in a perfect world i would already have dashing, doom and zoldyck for execute. but i spend my soul dust on combats celerity and subs finality and the master assasin legos untill now. i am unsure if i buy doom or dash first, cuz dash does seem more versatile. but wouldnt i just play outlaw in those scenarios where dash is better? hmm..
    Last edited by mojusk; 2021-03-13 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mojusk View Post
    in a perfect world i would already have dashing, doom and zoldyck for execute. but i spend my soul dust on combats celerity and subs finality and the master assasin legos untill now. i am unsure if i buy doom or dash first, cuz dash does seem more versatile. but wouldnt i just play outlaw in those scenarios where dash is better? hmm..
    That's a fair point, but many people stick to 1 spec they enjoy so i'm surprised i don't see many with dashing on the top parses, especially when they rank so closely that for many of us it's in the low double digit difference.

Can anyone tell me why nobody is using dashing scoundral legendary despite it being 2nd in sims for hectic cleave and st? And only slightly behind the top for each, though i am unsure about sims since it shows essence of bloodfang as the top hectic cleave legendary.
    for me dashing is noticeable dps loss in ST and cleave, also i already had zoldyc rank 4 and doomblade rank 1/2 so it was no brainer to just upgrade doomblade, i used rest of my ash on outlaw legendaries and the next one im crafting is MA for outlaw as well, next after that is duskwalker probably, unless something changes (i really like low vendetta cd, in legion i used to stack cd reduction as much as possible it was sooo much fun with baked energy regen)

Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    for me dashing is noticeable dps loss in ST and cleave, also i already had zoldyc rank 4 and doomblade rank 1/2 so it was no brainer to just upgrade doomblade, i used rest of my ash on outlaw legendaries and the next one im crafting is MA for outlaw as well, next after that is duskwalker probably, unless something changes (i really like low vendetta cd, in legion i used to stack cd reduction as much as possible it was sooo much fun with baked energy regen)
    Dashing seems to sim better than it actually performs, i wonder why.

well 9.0.5 changes overall are good for us, its just a question if its enough? and imo its not

Quote Originally Posted by shiloskander View Post
    well 9.0.5 changes overall are good for us, its just a question if its enough? and imo its not
    Well for one thing 9.0.5 was a few months ago so you are a little late to the party. And number 2, assassination is currently one of the best, if not the best, Single target progression specs in the game. It's only downside is that it is a melee class, but that is more of a wow in general problem, and not an assassination one.

Deeper Stratagem sims the best right now for single target but if you want more energy and a smoother rotation you can easily take Vigor with only a minor loss.