Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keelr View Post
    Sorry that got to be a bit toxic. I just wantedto point out that the amount of mounts in the game weren't much and it was rly easily accessable beside the low chance drops (Alar, Anzu) and the prestige mounts from ZA and arena. You weren't special with the faction mounts, nor did anyone care if u had it. It was simple: use the mount you like to use.
    Same goes for retail? Actually even more, as retail has so many options to choose from. If you think you can only use mounts that would make "you special" than that's a you problem, because I will tell you - no one cares what mount you ride on retail.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    Or just use the classic tbc release as an excuse to throw another mount on the retail store.
    still would be better then back when the TCG was a thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

this is what is going to happen......... history repeating itself, fking unbelievable

https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/...othing_now_we/

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Same goes for retail? Actually even more, as retail has so many options to choose from. If you think you can only use mounts that would make "you special" than that's a you problem, because I will tell you - no one cares what mount you ride on retail.
    lol i cant wait to see the people like "look im special with my netherdrake!" till literally everyone and their mother has it.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Wait... why are you beating around the bush? Why not come out and say what you're obviously saying but without trying to hide it behind passive-aggressiveness: "If you disagree with me, you're stupid"
    First i already said sorry for the toxic answer .
    Second, thats bullshit, im just pointing smth out what i see a lot in the forums about TBC: everybody saying that TBC was about this and that when it was never really like that, memory makes a lot of things shine brighter.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i know... but that is the point. they are adding a pet to wow live that is shitty quality with no polygons.
    They aren't adding it. It's been in the game since BC. It's not new.

Adding mounts for money in tbc would be horrible. Almost as horrible as some kind of card game that gave in game rewards, could you imagine?
    I'ts not just safe, it's 40% safe.

Quote Originally Posted by keelr View Post
    2021 is against the tbc philosophy, because in original tbc the calendar would show 2007. People thinking that storemounts are "destroying" the game are just delusional. Completly. People in the last 14years said a million thing that are "destroying the game". Yes there were things said in Vanilla, or TBC. Not saying its a super good thing, but it literally has no effect for those who don't wanna buy it. People who have problem with ppl having mounts from store even though they don't care about it are driving me crazy.
    If all these little niches didn't ruin the game for many, why did a healthy amount of players wanted classic and now tbc?

Sure one little thing won't ruin it, but once the line is crossed ..

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    But but slippery slopes....if you allow a store bought mount, then you must allow store bought armor, and then draenei and blood elfs would be coparenting little tauren kiddos and Blizzard will allow you to buy Illidan kills straight form the store....come on man, think of the little taurens...
    /S
    "You should have to play the game to get the mount"

"That's totally an option"

"I don't want to play that game for the stupid mount!"

"Exactly"

Are we really throwing a fit over a cosmetic? We've had paid cosmetics in WoW for over 11 years now, time to let it go.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    because I will tell you - no one cares what mount you ride on retail.
    Hey now, people absolutely care about those long bois
    Retired WoW player. Ameteur family man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    "You should have to play the game to get the mount"

"That's totally an option"

"I don't want to play that game for the stupid mount!"

"Exactly"
    I don't want to play the game that way to get the mount. Okay buy it, i don't want to buy the mount.....

People will literally cry about everything. Then you have hardasses that say they will laugh at anyone who buys something, lol no you wont, you will go about your day and forget about the person riding the rainbow pony. People on the internet get outraged over the most petty things.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

It might be tied to a retail wow event as well. A while ago it was dug up that doomwalker was changed into a scaled mob for a future timewalking event.

Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    Are we really throwing a fit over a cosmetic? We've had paid cosmetics in WoW for over 11 years now, time to let it go.
    the fact that it has existed for a while now doesnt make it any less shit

infact its even more shit cuz its coming to a game that didnt have it in the first place

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there any hard proof that this mount will be in TBC classic because I would rather like this on the current game seeing as I wont be playing TBC classic :P

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    They aren't adding it. It's been in the game since BC. It's not new.
    except it is now being made available for the majority of the playerbase, and for those who didnt want to fork out a fuck load of irl cash, this is a new pet available to em so
    yeah it is new for most of the playerbase, and it is something being given to players in live that they wernt given before.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    11 years? lol we have had paid cosmetics since day 1 of vanilla my dude. so what... coming on 17 years?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lolmmofuture View Post
    the fact that it has existed for a while now doesnt make it any less shit

infact its even more shit cuz its coming to a game that didnt have it in the first place
    if a game has had something since day 1, 17 years later it has not changed. at that point it is sorta your fault for staying around while being mad.

except it is now being made available for the majority of the playerbase, and for those who didnt want to fork out a fuck load of irl cash, this is a new pet available to em so
    yeah it is new for most of the playerbase, and it is something being given to players in live that they wernt given before.

- - - Updated - - -

11 years? lol we have had paid cosmetics since day 1 of vanilla my dude. so what... coming on 17 years?

- - - Updated - - -

if a game has had something since day 1, 17 years later it has not changed. at that point it is sorta your fault for staying around while being mad.
    what? im mad BECAUSE its changing

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolmmofuture View Post
    what? im mad BECAUSE its changing
    except its not changing.
    Cosmetics for IRL cash was a thing since day 1 of vanilla.
    and TBC added fucking loads of them.
    hell there is cosmetics for real cash in classic wow right now, and there will be too in tbc classic even if this mount is not a store mount.

except its not changing.
    Cosmetics for IRL cash was a thing since day 1 of vanilla.
    and TBC added fucking loads of them.
    hell there is cosmetics for real cash in classic wow right now, and there will be too in tbc classic even if this mount is not a store mount.
    was there a shop?

have i been living under a rock, please show what ur talking about

I love it! I hope they add it to live, it would be perfect for my hunter. I'll even level something in classic TBC to get this.