7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurkan View Post
    Surprised to see Wowhead not posting more articles, like dialogues between characters and what-not, are they not datamine-able?
    Maybe they mined everything from the patch? They usually spam mined stuff in first few hours of release.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2021-04-14 at 09:25 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I mean he needed Sylvanas and Anduin. He doesn't need Galakrond because he's stronger than the Jailer, he might need him for something more nuanced. Like a flight of undead dragons or something.
    He is not stronger than the Jailer, what the fuck?

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Read that sentence again. Slowpoke isn't saying he's stronger.

hes didnt say galakrond is stronger, he said the opposite
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Here it is in the wow.tools modelviewer:

https://wow.tools/mv/?buildconfig=5c...743312&type=m2

Select skin 3743441

It is worth noting this is a very customizable model with many different variations, the modelviewer shows all variations at the same time so there's some clipping going on, but its official. I think they might have even modified his older apperances to this one too, but have yet to verify that.
    There's also literally a WoWhead NPC for it
    https://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=179418/malganis#modelviewer

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    hes didnt say galakrond is stronger, he said the opposite
    Ok, ok...

Good. Was gonna slap a guy.

- - - Updated - - -

GUYS! MASSIVE SPOILERS!

https://imgur.com/gallery/FfqGR7P So, the Seat of the Arbiter is apparently located far away from Oribos. And while you battle Sylvanas at the Seat of the Arbiter, you can see Oribos shrouded by the Maw itself. It's likely the Jailer is also going to be at the Seat of the Arbiter, trying to claim her sigil and claim the Realms of Death once and for all. He'll likely succeed in the end.

Ok, ok...

Good. Was gonna slap a guy.

- - - Updated - - -

GUYS! MASSIVE SPOILERS!

https://imgur.com/gallery/FfqGR7P So, the Seat of the Arbiter is apparently located far away from Oribos. And while you battle Sylvanas at the Seat of the Arbiter, you can see Oribos shrouded by the Maw itself. It's likely the Jailer is also going to be at the Seat of the Arbiter, trying to claim her sigil and claim the Realms of Death once and for all. He'll likely succeed in the end.
    Perhaps this expansion may only have 2 patches after all, I wasn't expecting the Jailer to already have all the sigils (minus the Arbiter) by 9.1

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Perhaps this expansion may only have 2 patches after all, I wasn't expecting the Jailer to already have all the sigils (minus the Arbiter) by 9.1
    "Minus the Arbiter" Are you implying he won't get it by the end of 9.1? Cause that seems to not be the case anymore. Nyel MAY or may not be right. But at the end of 9.1, the Jailer is definitely going to have full claim over the Shadowlands. 9.2 is essentially him attacking Reality, and him trying to take over the Cosmic Force of LIFE!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Never doubt the power of TROLL RAID.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

LMAO.

Also, maybe they can still fit in 2 raids? Maybe 1 more dungeon and raid? I know Reality and Life are likely going to be essential for 9.2, tbh.

3+ Year Old Account
    Hell yeah, can't want to kick Mueh'zala's ass again!
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Hell yeah, can't want to kick Mueh'zala's ass again!
    Mueh'zala: *Escapes and tries to attack the forces of Life*

The Players: haha prophecy go brr

"Minus the Arbiter" Are you implying he won't get it by the end of 9.1? Cause that seems to not be the case anymore. Nyel MAY or may not be right. But at the end of 9.1, the Jailer is definitely going to have full claim over the Shadowlands. 9.2 is essentially him attacking Reality, and him trying to take over the Cosmic Force of LIFE!
    Well, before the raid even starts, he has all of them minus one. So if he succeeds in getting the Arbiter's sigil in 9.1, we would need some major thing to happen in 9.2 that would require him to delay his plans to 9.3

9.1 is feeling more like 9.3 honestly, I expected an Oribos Raid with the Jailer coming for her sigil in 9.3

Well, before the raid even starts, he has all of them minus one. So if he succeeds in getting the Arbiter's sigil in 9.1, we would need some major thing to happen in 9.2 that would require him to delay his plans to 9.3

9.1 is feeling more like 9.3 honestly, I expected an Oribos Raid with the Jailer coming for her sigil in 9.3
    Ikr?

Dude, the Jailer is making Sargeras look like a bitch rn lmao

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    LMAO.

Also, maybe they can still fit in 2 raids? Maybe 1 more dungeon and raid? I know Reality and Life are likely going to be essential for 9.2, tbh.
    I did the math and it'd be very tight but they can still fit in 2 raids with ~6 months between tiers.

Could see them doing 1.5 more raids. Where they do a smaller one between Torghast and the Finale.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I did the math and it'd be very tight but they can still fit in 2 raids with ~6 months between tiers.

Could see them doing 1.5 more raids. Where they do a smaller one between Torghast and the Finale.
    Would love to see a mini realm of Life raid.

idk I just wanna see it

This. I wouldn't say it feels like a 9.3, but more like a 7.2 patch that sets all the final things in motion for the invasion of Argus in 7.3. 9.1 does feel not like the first content patch of an expansion that introduces more stuff, it feels like the prolog to the climax that's following directly afterwards.

- - - Updated - - -

With the final tier lasting only 6 instead of the average 9-10 months, but I guess that’s what you meant.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2021-04-15 at 08:22 AM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Sounds like a rehash of Antorus.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Sounds like a rehash of Antorus.
    I mean Shadowlands is basically a (worse) rehash of Legion, so that’s not really a surprise.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

3+ Year Old Account
    I swear nearly half of SL is retcons lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.