Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    That you insist on calling me a "Trumpster" proves you are clueless about my political views.
    Once again, not at all. This is just like Theo, spending years carrying water for the dude, and doing exactly this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fox News admits that the economy is doing good... by claiming it’s doing too good... a calculated effort by Democrats to win the midterms:

Reminder, the economy was booming, when Trump cut taxes for the wealthy.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    a calculated effort by Democrats to win the midterms
    Ah, that projection. "They're fulfilling their civic duty and campaign promises. IT'S A TRICK!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Fox News admits that the economy is doing good... by claiming it’s doing too good... a calculated effort by Democrats to win the midterms:

Reminder, the economy was booming, when Trump cut taxes for the wealthy.
    Double reminder!
    Those tax cuts were hidden from; the public, the press, and committees. Until they showed up for a vote.

The millions in tax bonuses to particular land owners (congress members) had no sponsor or author attributed to them.

Democrats seem to be the only people comfortable admitting to the logical conclusions of their agenda.
    The GOP constantly lies about their agenda. Always denying its just money for rich people or more segregation.
    The cosplay left keeps insisting they’re not abolishing the things they want to abolish.

But boring ass liberals admit to everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    That you insist on calling me a "Trumpster" proves you are clueless about my political views.
    im not sure saying 'these damn city slickers' in an old timey voice is a deep political view

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    im not sure saying 'these damn city slickers' in an old timey voice is a deep political view
    Tell me that you watch Yellowstone, without telling me you actually watch Yellowstone.

I tried, its just Kevin Costner yelling at:
    • Kids, to get off his land.
    • Gubmint do gooders, to get off his land.
    • Native Americans, to get off his land.
    • City Slickers, to get off his land.
    • Silicon Valley bros, to get off his land.
    • Chinese Tourists, to get off his land.

His land, being a ranch the size of Rhode Island with a mansion and a personal chef.
    You can only get his respect by; learning to ride a horse and getting branded by his company's logo.

Trump guys at work love this show.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Tell me that you watch Yellowstone, without telling me you actually watch Yellowstone.

I tried, its just Kevin Costner yelling at:
    • Kids, to get off his land.
    • Gubmint do gooders, to get off his land.
    • Native Americans, to get off his land.
    • City Slickers, to get off his land.
    • Silicon Valley bros, to get off his land.
    • Chinese Tourists, to get off his land.

His land, being a ranch the size of Rhode Island with a mansion and a personal chef.
    You can only get his respect by; learning to ride a horse and getting branded by his company's logo.
    lol yeah, I tried watching that show but couldn't get into it. Before our time there was another Western show called "Bonanza" with 400 episodes about the same thing. Every show was about society trying to take the protagonists land and there'd be a couple damsel in distress episodes.
    Trump guys at work love this show.
    Maybe it was someone else but I thought you said you live and work in Europe. I didn't know there was Trump guys in Europe.
    Last edited by PC2; 2021-05-06 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I didn't know there was Trump guys in Europe.
    I currently live and work in Europe. Yes, there are plenty of Trumpers here too. They are the same people that also attacked 5G cell towers because they thought they were linked to some COVID conspiracy theory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    lol yeah, I tried watching that show but couldn't get into it. Before our time there was another Western show called "Bonanza" with 400 episodes about the same thing. Every show was about society trying to take the protagonists land and there'd be a couple damsel in distress episodes.

Maybe it was someone else but I thought you said you live and work in Europe. I didn't know there was Trump guys in Europe.
    I don’t even know what this is... the only thing I know about yellow stone, is to protect your picnic basket from mischievous bears.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

I don’t even know what this is... the only thing I know about yellow stone, is to protect your picnic basket from mischievous bears.
    I believe that's Jellystone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    I believe that's Jellystone.
    Mandela effect!!!!!

Edit: I am never wrong, the universe just folds around me, due to the Mandela effect... yep...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    "100% of my focus is on stopping this new administration... 100% of my focus is on standing up to this administration."
    UPDATE: McConnell stumbles trying to walk backwards. Seriously, turtles turn, then don't back up. Watch one, it's actually kind of an interesting evolutionary quirk.

Now he's going with "I just want a more moderate administration". Coming from someone who had dozens, hundreds, of opportunities to slow/stop Trump ("maybe we shouldn't be attacking the Capitol" is too turtle too late) he does not want a moderate adminstration. That is a lie. He told the truth the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    UPDATE: McConnell stumbles trying to walk backwards. Seriously, turtles turn, then don't back up. Watch one, it's actually kind of an interesting evolutionary quirk.

Now he's going with "I just want a more moderate administration". Coming from someone who had dozens, hundreds, of opportunities to slow/stop Trump ("maybe we shouldn't be attacking the Capitol" is too turtle too late) he does not want a moderate adminstration. That is a lie. He told the truth the first time.
    Yes. McConnel and the Republicans are truly the "evil geniuses" in movies. They always have to give their true intentions. McConnell as much as we give him credit to being an asshole (that's a compliment), he does admit many times his true intentions.

So I ask my BIG Question again, is why the people who are fed up with government and hate the government doesn't work, vote for the party who wants this as feature.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

I'm tired of people besmirching turtles. They are wonderful creatures.

Replace his suit with with overalls and McConnell looks more like a midwest Trump supporting small town hardware store owner than a turtle anyway.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1266561

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas and the director of the task force to reunite families said on Thursday that the Biden administration is working to reunite entire families who experienced separation under the Trump administration, meaning that not just parents but also siblings of separated children may be able to get permanent legal status in the U.S.

In an exclusive interview with NBC News, Mayorkas said, “We are very much focused on providing stability to the reunited families, and not just for her but for the family as a unit,” referring to a mother who had just been reunited with her son.
    And this is good shit!

10+ Year Old Account
    With Hunter Biden yielding no results, conservatives have a new target to waste tax dollars on:

CONSERVATIVE GROUP ALLEGES VAST GOVERNMENT COVERUP REGARDING JOE BIDEN’S DOGS
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021...iden-dogs-foia

No word if the dogs will be tested for bamboo...

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello fellow Progressive Comrades! Your monthly reminder that The Intercept is a shit rag that is concern trolling you.

Believing that Afghanistan has anything to do with why Cheney is being stripped of her leadership role goes beyond "projection." It's more like "deluded hallucinations after a two-week bender". Oh yeah. The issue at play here is definitely 'withdrawal from Afghanistan'. For sure........it's about principled aversion to militarism, which The Peace Man Donald Trump (who I do not support) was totally against. For sure, man.

Should be a twice a week reminder because here's Ryan "Biden is a Rapist" Grim. The lead DC correspondent.

Because they are all disingenuous creeps who only care about owning the libs.

This is how your Strasserist sausage gets made.

i had got the impression that after the previous vote to oust cheney failed, she figured she had enough clout to try and set up an "anti trump repub" coalition or something. maybe that failed so she's going out with a bang.

after receiving vocal support from pelosi and some (notably female) repubs, it'll be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Biden doesn't have dogs, he has cats. Helluva disguise...

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jen-ps...id-axelrod-cnn

FOX GOT THE BIG SCOOP! Jen Psaki regularly tells Biden not to take impromptu questions from reporters. How scandalous!

Protip: This is painfully commonplace in communications. If you're a publicist for someone (the press secretary kinda is), you usually tell them not to speak with press in uncontrolled environments and without your communications team there. This is common, usually good advice.