Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just rewatched Godzilla vs. Kong and I enjoyed it just as much as the first time!

One part I didn't realize is that Godzilla pulled Kong's arm out of it's socket and Kong didn't dislocate it when he slammed into the building like I initially thought. He bites his arm and then starts to spin/wrench Kong around and you hear Kong's arm "crack/pop". It's loud... I just missed it is all.

Personally, I love this movie more and more!

10+ Year Old Account
    This kind of flew under the radar for me, but here are some quotes from an article about the film and quotes from Legendary Entertainment CEO Joshua Grode:

Grode tells Deadline, “We did a lot of analytics after King of the Monsters, and the audience showed that they wanted to see these monsters going at it. This movie gives the audiences what they want and we’re seeing the results of that.”

As far as more Godzilla or Kong movies, Grode said this morning, “we have a number of ideas for more movies.” The franchise has amassed $1.76 billion from the four pics.

So... hope.

https://deadline.com/2021/04/godzill...ng-1234726022/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    This kind of flew under the radar for me, but here are some quotes from an article about the film and quotes from Legendary Entertainment CEO Joshua Grode:

So... hope.

https://deadline.com/2021/04/godzill...ng-1234726022/
    Thats very good news to hear. Love studios that arent too big to work with fans. There seems to be a vocal group of creators who want people to view their stuff but then turn around and dismiss the audience when constructive criticism is offered. It also means the universe might not be dead, which some people speculated the pandemic would kill it regardless of audience approval (theaters not bring in money means decision-makers who only look at numbers would kill the universe).

Resident Cosplay Progressive

5+ Year Old Account
    Seems it's not going away

One Monsterverse

Legendary
    Apr 27, 2021

Late to the party. Enjoyed it. It was nice seeing the one actress in something other than Stranger things. Graphics were really good, fight scenes I enjoyed. (I really enjoyed the boat one for some reason..) Overall I had entertainment watching it. The one part reminded me of Chrono Trigger just due to dual techs. I thought that was super cute, also both monsters got a gentle eye moment at some point in the movie. Really cute. I'm like guys you just killed thousands of people.. you are not that gentle. They did a really good job on Kong and Godzilla for sure. (mentioned graphics before)

5+ Year Old Account
    Although i have seen movie multiple times already, news that cinemas r opening this summer n this movie will show, can't wait to see mechagodzilla go full terminator

When I was a kid, I really loved watching the Godzilla movies. Recently I decided to watch Godzilla and Kong again. I was watching these movies on 123movies and there I saw Godzilla vs Kong . I enjoyed watching this movie and was immediately reminded of my childhood. It was a very interesting idea from the director.
    Last edited by cjlab9ihih; 2021-07-05 at 08:19 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    I think its coming out on stream bluray n stuff already this month? It's still in the theatre... I wonder how much monies it made?

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    I think its coming out on stream bluray n stuff already this month? It's still in the theatre... I wonder how much monies it made?
    If you are talking about Godzilla vs Kong, it is on Blu-ray already, picked up my copy today.

Quote Originally Posted by cjlab9ihih View Post
    When I was a kid, I really loved watching the Godzilla movies. Recently I decided to watch Godzilla and Kong again. I was watching these movies on 123movies and there I saw Godzilla vs Kong . I enjoyed watching this movie and was immediately reminded of my childhood. It was a very interesting idea from the director.
    I've been watching the shonen era films recently and this film had all the plot beats as any of those movies like Godzilla Vs the monster from planet X down to the technology that is never explained and everyone knows how to use it like they're a fighter pilot. it's great.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    If you are talking about Godzilla vs Kong, it is on Blu-ray already, picked up my copy today.
    damn yo! n I have to wait until september...

going to wait for my steelbook copy...I hope there's some good extra stuff on it.

- - - Updated - - -

ooooOOOooh... brb, just gotta go sell my lungs n kidney, I don't really need those, do I?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    damn yo! n I have to wait until september...

going to wait for my steelbook copy...I hope there's some good extra stuff on it.

- - - Updated - - -

ooooOOOooh... brb, just gotta go sell my lungs n kidney, I don't really need those, do I?
    the movie needs a cinema view, or try the biggest screen possible u can watch on
    i watched it in imax and it was worth it
    it reminds me way back when i saw the Godzilla (aka zilla) in cinema and the slogan how big is ur screen, i enjoyed that movie btw, i was still young and no idea how it ruined Godzilla, for me it was fun monster movie (which it is, it is bad Godzilla movie however)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    the movie needs a cinema view, or try the biggest screen possible u can watch on
    i watched it in imax and it was worth it
    it reminds me way back when i saw the Godzilla (aka zilla) in cinema and the slogan how big is ur screen, i enjoyed that movie btw, i was still young and no idea how it ruined Godzilla, for me it was fun monster movie (which it is, it is bad Godzilla movie however)
    i did see it on cinema last week, finally my long wait was over, it was worth it, i was hoping it would be out on iSense (what is the difference between iSense n imax?) but that movie A Quiet Place: Part II recently came out so it grabbed that hall...

5+ Year Old Account
    Godzilla vs Kong Sequel Shares New Filming Details.

https://comicbook.com/anime/news/god...rse-australia/
    By MEGAN PETERS - March 20, 2022 06:00 pm EDT

Godzilla vs Kong expanded the MonsterVerse in theaters last year, and fans have been wondering what the franchise would get into next. With a TV series in the works, netizens were left to question whether Legendary Entertainment would keep up the franchise's film division. Reports have surfaced suggesting a new movie is in the works, and the latest reveals the MonsterVerse sequel is going to film in Australia in some way.

The update comes from The Courier Mail, a newspaper over in Australia covering all things Queensland. It was there a report went live today confirming the sequel to Godzilla vs Kong will be shot in the region. It is expected to bring a $120 million boost to the economy, and most of the MonsterVerse has filmed in Australia up to this point.

Of course, few details were given in the report about what this sequel will cover. There is no word on whether the new movie will directly continue the story of Godzilla vs Kong. After all, the blockbuster did part with our kaiju in good terms. Godzilla went back to his usual ocean hideout while Kong went deep into the Hollow Earth to reclaim his rightful territory. But as you can guess, neither of these beasts will know peace so long as mankind wants to use them.

This latest update gives fans an idea about the new movie's production details and schedule, but it isn't the only one circulating the Internet. In the past, reports have surfaced about the MonsterVerse's future as many suggest Godzilla vs Kong director Adam Wingard will return to oversee this sequel. The reports also suggest the project is operating under the running title Son of Kong. And in the meantime, Apple+ TV did confirm it is developing a live-action MonsterVerse series of its own that focuses on Godzilla ahead of his solo sequel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooh, MonsterVerse news?

Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi