Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    Does it though?

Garrosh did equally as much damage, and in all honesty, probably more. You can throw Arthas in that boat as well.

So you want her punished, but not him? Him saying he would do it all again is okay, but her showing remorse makes her actions worse than his?

Just trying to follow folk's logic at this point. We're perfectly okay, and love characters like Arthas, and Garrosh who have murdered countless innocent people. But if you burn a tree and kill tree people, you're the worst person ever.

I don't like Sylvannas, I'm still just trying to figure out the insane amount of hypocrisy within the wow community. It's almost as bad as Blizzard writing at this point.
    We literally just saw him being tortured...
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    did i miss something? there is zero BFA cinematic quality in SL so far, i just made thread puzzled why they didn't do the most positive thing out of BFA again
    what cinematic u talking about?

- - - Updated - - -

u forgot AU Grom, we forgave him and he is no competition worse than everyone else, he started genocide against entire planet, kill any sentient being in it, genocide against all other races, and all he did to 'redeem' himself is think we 'heroes' are 'cool' and voila, he got out of it free zero punishment, in fact they turned Yrel to evil light fanatic (which actually a good twist, but not the point) and he stayed good and hero to his death!
    Seems blizz intending to repeat Grom 2.0, the backlash against AU Grom was way too weak and low that blizz ignored it sadly it seems
    I honestly thought we were clear that was stupid, either blizz is so isolated from us they didn't notice, or (most likely) backlash was quiet weak that they can ignore it
    To be fair, I REALLLY try to ignore the entire AU BS. I think that writing is worse than what we're dealing with now. But you're right.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    Garrosh just killed soldiers and military targets as well as bomb military cities while letting civilians escape. Sylvanas just bombed a civilian city without caring.

That's the difference. And don't you deny it.

Garrosh is a legitimate military adversary, Sylvanas is a full blown terrorist.
    Lol what?

So Theramore was okay to destroy, but Lordaeron or tree city wasn't? Both are military targets as well, in reality, they house the enemy, therefore, a military target.

Or are they not simply because you decided they aren't? Got it.

#RealWarchief #GarroshDidNothingWrong #IronHorde #TrueHorde #OrcsMasterRace

He ain't dead, he will be back.
    Or reborn in leaving realm.

Chads never die.

Let aLLIANCE chumps weep and cry.

FOR THE HORDE!

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    He was a well writen character, you don't like it, that is your problem.
    Well, great argument there. Let me try it: "he was a badly written character, you don't like it, that is your problem."

you literally said it was, trying to backpedal much hun?
    You don't seem to know the definition of "literally", it seems. Care to show me when I said "this is why people are complaining"? You can't, because I never did what you're claiming I did.

He is a warrior, or course his area of expertise will be in the battlefield, you want to claim medics are inconpetent because they can fix a car? jesus
    Still a failure. His war strategies failed. He failed at diplomacy. He failed at crushing his opposition. He failed.

He got stabbed by a poison that was made to stop troll generation, and yet it didn't work on him because ~~reasons~~ that is the definition of plot armor.

Saying something is not plot armor because the plot armor ended alter is a weak attemtpt for circular logic once again.
    Who said it "didn't work"? The poison worked.

No, but it is fitting that the high chieftian of the tauren enact justice upon the death of his own father. Instead, he chose exile.
    Yeah. Garrosh is surely not the hot-headed and impulsive kind that would basically kill anyone who tried to trick him. So honorable, so righteous!

Besides, she was already leaved orgrimmar and took thudnerbluff, He denied to help her, and could ahd helped Baine if he asked.
    Really? Considering how the two were often at odds. Garrosh doesn't seem like the charitable soul kind. He seems more like the kind to have Baine grovel and prostrate himself before he even considered sending help.

how that is not true? he single handed turn the tide in the war back in cataclysm and made the horde a super power to stand against the alliance, won definitive battles, took land for the horde and much more.
    By grinding the Horde to the bone, to the point that the overwhelming majority of the Horde turned against him.

Garrosh died as he lived, without having learned any real lesson about the Old Horde and his faults and failures with his reign as warchief and the Iron Horde.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Well, great argument there. Let me try it: "he was a badly written character, you don't like it, that is your problem."
    tell then, why he was "badly written" with subjective arguments, and please, put here what is an good written cahracter.

Or you are going to spin that and try to say i should be the one to prove he is well written despite you being the one to make the claim first?
    You don't seem to know the definition of "literally", it seems. Care to show me when I said "this is why people are complaining"? You can't, beause I never did what you're claiming I did.
    then why did you bring that up when i said the reasons why people dislike him?
    Still a failure. His war strategies failed. He failed at diplomacy. He failed at crushing his opposition. He failed.
    nope, he succeed fairly until mop, that is clearly different

or do you call theramore dizimation a failure?
    Who said it "didn't work"? The poison worked.
    it clearly didn't work as good since he survived, should have used "fel poison"
    Yeah. Garrosh is surely not the hot-headed and impulsive kind that would basically kill anyone who tried to trick him. So honorable, so righteous!
    And yet, he didn't, how strange isn't
    Really? Considering how the two were often at odds. Garrosh doesn't seem like the charitable soul kind. He seems more like the kind to have Baine grovel and prostrate himself before he even considered sending help.
    We will never know cause he ask help from the alliance instead of his own faction

By grinding the Horde to the bone, to the point that the overwhelming majority of the Horde turned against him.
    That is how you show to know little, about the horde, Garrosh and the war it had back then, since they only "turn against him" by the end of mop, and everything i said happened in cataclysm and the people was satisfied with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    Lol what?

So Theramore was okay to destroy, but Lordaeron or tree city wasn't?
    Exactly, theramore was an fully armored city that provided help for other alliance bases, it was the bastion of power in Kalindor, by their ports Alliance launched countless attacks upon the horde.

Theramore was not a civilians only city, like teldrassil was.
    Both are military targets as well, in reality, they house the enemy, therefore, a military target.
    that ain't simple, by definition military targets are: Armed forces, - Military installations, positions, - Objects which by their nature, location, purpose or use contribute to military action. Theramore was, teldrasil was a city with only civilians already at horde mercy who didn' fit in those criteria.

Garrosh is the best character in this whole franchise. He has no competition.

I'm also GLAD the way how he said farewell. No regrets at all, proud to do it again, called Thrall a coward, screamed for the Horde while taking down a boss.

Seriously, that's exactly what I want to see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait until they bring out AU Garrosh with all his light empowered things and still be a chad about it. Garrosh did nothing wrong.

then why did you bring that up when i said the reasons why people dislike him?
    Except you didn't say that. You just said, and I quote:
    Because we are true horde players, the only people who dislike him, as we saw in this thread, are either alliance or elf players and their opinion matter nothing to the horde.
    You never said anything about reasons. You just said that "alliance or elf players whose opinions don't matter".

nope, he succeed fairly until mop, that is clearly different

or do you call theramore dizimation a failure?
    So a few small victories somehow overshadows the massive failures?

it clearly didn't work as good since he survived, should have used "fel poison"
    The poison wasn't designed to kill. Only to nullify troll regeneration. So, yes, it did work.

And yet, he didn't, how strange isn't
    Yeah. It is strange. It's almost like as if he is a badly written character!

We will never know cause he ask help from the alliance instead of his own faction
    Because the leadership of the Horde at the time has shown to be dubious. Imagine that.

That is how you show to know little, about the horde, Garrosh and the war it had back then, since they only "turn against him" by the end of mop,
    Highly ironic. Here's some things that did not happen "by the end of MoP":
    • The forsaken being used as cannon fodder in the siege of Gilneas;
    • The blood elves being grinded so much that Lor'themar considers leaving the Horde and joining the Alliance a viable option.
    • Garrosh ordering the assassination of Vol'jin.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikehuntz View Post
    Can't wait until they bring out AU Garrosh with all his light empowered things and still be a chad about it. Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    There is no "AU Garrosh". That Hellscream is a completely different character with a different mother.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

7+ Year Old Account
    Except you didn't say that. You just said, and I quote:

You never said anything about reasons. You just said that "alliance or elf players whose opinions don't matter".
    so, again, why you brought that up if have no relation with what i said? or are you again, confirming you attempt a red hearing?
    So a few small victories somehow overshadows the massive failures?
    small victories? of course someone who know little about him and the horde in general would say his victories from wtlk to cata were litle

Yeah. It is strange. It's almost like as if he is a badly written character!
    Or because it make sense, as taurens should be dealt with taurens since he was focused on the war? but of course, use your ignorance to call "badly written"
    Because the leadership of the Horde at the time has shown to be dubious. Imagine that.
    why it show to be dubious if everyone and their mothers knew she did without his knowledge and consent? lol

Highly ironic. Here's some things that did not happen "by the end of MoP":
    • The forsaken being used as cannon fodder in the siege of Gilneas;
    • The blood elves being grinded so much that Lor'themar considers leaving the Horde and joining the Alliance a viable option.
    • Garrosh ordering the assassination of Vol'jin.
    Yeah, taking Sylvanus words as value, as we know everything she said is true when he merely want to use then because they don't get tired and stop, they are damn zombies.

Everything you said later is on MOP, not before.

and nothing you said even slightly support your claim of overwhelming majority of the Horde turned against him., so, again, wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    There is no "AU Garrosh". That Hellscream is a completely different character with a different mother.
    Yes, but we know for sure it will be "AU Garrosh", just like geyara is just female thrall, they will milk him seeing how people liked the cinematic.

how that is not true? he single handed turn the tide in the war back in cataclysm and made the horde a super power to stand against the alliance, won definitive battles, took land for the horde and much more.
    because first, half of horde strenght in cata was thanks forsaken warfare development.
    second, you said "every single of his war strategies worked"
    in gilneas he failed, even pretty hard, if his objective wasnt the genocide of the forsaken. sylvanas came from northrend and routed gilneas by using the navy, basically instantly, he didnt....
    12/6/2009 -23/11/2020 rip little deathstalker Ferretti. proud forsaken, enemy of the livings

You just said that "alliance or elf players whose opinions don't matter".
    And yet, when he comments on Alliance or elf threads, he expects those people to respect his opinion. Don't you just love big full plates of piping hot hippo grits?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Garrosh just killed soldiers and military targets as well as bomb military cities while letting civilians escape. Sylvanas just bombed a civilian city without caring.

Garrosh sent his SS squad to capture, torture and then execute Theramore's civilians after nuking the place. Come Mists he gave 0 fucks about civilian casualties anymore. Well he did say he cared that one time during 5.1 but that was yet another instance of him being inconsistent in his principles.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Can't wait for Blizzard to go "SYKE here you go your ol' boy Garrosh is back again" two expansions from now, because they need to recycle characters again.
    Guldan sneaked in the room after everybody left and swept up the powder to make a Garrosh Gatorade. He will be giving it to the green orcs so they alternate between green and red for Christmas time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    because first, half of horde strenght in cata was thanks forsaken warfare development.
    humm.. no? maybe it was in easter kingomds(with kork'rkon help) but in kalindor it had nothing of fosaken, Goblin tech help then more.
    second, you said "every single of his war strategies worked"
    no rly, it was a over generalization when people said "every single of his war strategies failed", when he succeed more than failed, if it was not by alliance plot armor in ashenvale by example he would had succeed

in gilneas he failed, even pretty hard, if his objective wasnt the genocide of the forsaken. sylvanas came from northrend and routed gilneas by using the navy, basically instantly, he didnt....
    His objective was to took over guilmeas as a base/port of operations, and he didn't succeed because Sylvanas blew it, by not doing what he said and by bomping the city with blight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    And yet, when he comments on Alliance or elf threads, he expects those people to respect his opinion. Don't you just love big full plates of piping hot hippo grits?
    alliance opinion on horde leadership does not matter, just like the other way around.

talking about elves, is compltely different, as there is elves in both factions you can be salty all you want.

His enchanting skill must be off the charts, he disenchanted both himself and the boss.

3+ Year Old Account

Garrosh had Theramore and Darkspears civilians tortured to death, made as target practices, and made to fight each other for entertainment; this is something Sylvanas wouldn't even do
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    Garrosh had Theramore and Darkspears civilians tortured to death, made as target practices, and made to fight each other for entertainment; this is something Sylvanas wouldn't even do
    Sylvanas did human/undead/vykrl testing with the blight and then blighted a Nation full of civ's even before Bfa she's always been worse then garrosh.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivarr View Post
    He never hated the Horde. Before Thrall kills him in WoD he said that everything he did was for the Horde.
    Garrosh was a blind delusional child who could never accept what was in front of him, the Horde he knew abandoned him because he was sick. He loved a fictional Horde that never existed. In WOD he finally got to live with Grom and was a hero to the Orcs yet he choose revenge. He has died twice being controlled by anger and ego.