Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    I can't see Echo going to bed with them and Limit that close.
    Echo still has a bunch of time left but there is no real 'lets just not go to bed'. Playing at this high level for so long is tiring. You lose focus you get sloppy and you start going backwards instead of forwards.

So you call it, go to bed and hope the boss is still there when you wake up so your fresh to keep trying. Rather then run into the wall as a zombie.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    from them having everyone alive and not using battle rez and optimizing movements

thats progression
    thats raiding

you get to a boss and you get to the berserk phase with a % left that you think is going to be tough but you know you can rock it so you keep going
    everyone was alive and they didnt made 10%

Quote Originally Posted by MCitra View Post
    Must be one of the wierdest choices ive seen after 15 years in this game. Where a mythic boss spawns adds and that is hard to handle which makes the fight mythic.. But we also put in a trinket making them all despawn Removing the difficulty.
    Ok.
    i remember the blind dragon exploit that technically wasnt an exploit and was so widely used for weeks until they hammered the boss

if blizz is going to change the boss it wont happen until after the race

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jkq View Post
    everyone was alive and they didnt made 10%
    they used two battle rezes before the final platform and had roger dead who was the highest dps
    anyone rezzed loses their buffs and its unlikely players have that free global to recast so you have the loss there

if it was mathematically impossible we would already know because of the amount of people in the background figuring out numbers

- - - Updated - - -

limit has early deaths and that screws them on all phases

echo showing how much better they are in terms of mechanics

they used two battle rezes before the final platform and had roger dead who was the highest dps
    anyone rezzed loses their buffs and its unlikely players have that free global to recast so you have the loss there

if it was mathematically impossible we would already know because of the amount of people in the background figuring out numbers
    Wasn't part of the problem healers being oom? How do you prevent that if everyone is already avoiding all the damage that you can avoid? You can put another healer in, but that's obviously a big DPS loss...

i remember the blind dragon exploit that technically wasnt an exploit and was so widely used for weeks until they hammered the boss

if blizz is going to change the boss it wont happen until after the race

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

limit has early deaths and that screws them on all phases

echo showing how much better they are in terms of mechanics
    roger ist not the highest dps dude. hes the aoe guy

Quote Originally Posted by Rageonit View Post
    Wasn't part of the problem healers being oom? How do you prevent that if everyone is already avoiding all the damage that you can avoid? You can put another healer in, but that's obviously a big DPS loss...
    a couple of the healers were OOM but the biggest thing is having the CDs up and players using personals

limit just did a pull where they did run into the problem of not enough throughput so whether that means adding a healer which they cant afford to do or swap out a class which is another thing they likely wont do (personally id drop one of the aoe dps for another ST but that could potentially cause more issues)

they can do it with this gear

10+ Year Old Account
    Must be one of the wierdest choices ive seen after 15 years in this game. Where a mythic boss spawns adds and that is hard to handle which makes the fight mythic.. But we also put in a trinket making them all despawn Removing the difficulty.
    Ok.
    The lenghts people go to actually defend this design you state is incredible.
    It'll get changed eventually, but it has had a tremendous impact on the Race and people seem to deny this.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    The lenghts people go to actually defend this design you state is incredible.
    It'll get changed eventually, but it has had a tremendous impact on the Race and people seem to deny this.
    People aren't denying this, people just got over it instead of dwelling on it for multiple days like it's some incredibly significant event without precendence. Move on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    People aren't denying this, people just got over it instead of dwelling on it for multiple days like it's some incredibly significant event without precendence. Move on.

Well i just read about it today. Let me melt it abit because it is so ridiculous that blizzard who watch this didnt stop it removing the despawns. Feels like they couldnt be botheted and for me, that makes the quality of the game go down when the second last boss goes down that fast in a race first week.

Nighthold mythic was one nail biting fun to watch due to second last boss being so insane.

KT mythic shouldnt fall that fast. He should have been epic feeling! For his name alone
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work
    www.twitch.tv/mcitra

Quote Originally Posted by Naoto View Post
    Are you aware Complexity is an esports brand?
    Are you aware I addressed that in the post you quoted?
    Quote Originally Posted by chorx View Post
    Maybe internally Limit operates like an esports team, but they definitely dont sell it that way
    I know 76 words is tough.

Well i just read about it today. Let me melt it abit because it is so ridiculous that blizzard who watch this didnt stop it removing the despawns. Feels like they couldnt be botheted and for me, that makes the quality of the game go down when the second last boss goes down that fast in a race first week.

Nighthold mythic was one nail biting fun to watch due to second last boss being so insane.

KT mythic shouldnt fall that fast. He should have been epic feeling! For his name alone
    You can blame blizz if you want for missing this but you can't act like fixing it would be simple because it might not necessarily be that easy. Also, echo basically started pulling and eventually killing kt from the hours of ~3AM-7AM PST. No one at blizz could really respond. And it's not an exploit, just a clever use of game mechanics. Changing it or prohibiting it after KT dies would be extremely unfair to the other guilds so their hands were tied. Not much else to be said. Just gotta move on.

Quote Originally Posted by SeIex View Post
    You can blame blizz if you want for missing this but you can't act like fixing it would be simple because it might not necessarily be that easy. Also, echo basically started pulling and eventually killing kt from the hours of ~3AM-7AM PST. No one at blizz could really respond. And it's not an exploit, just a clever use of game mechanics. Changing it or prohibiting it after KT dies would be extremely unfair to the other guilds so their hands were tied. Not much else to be said. Just gotta move on.
    They'll probably do something for reset, but it will be coupled with nerfs to KT to make it fair to guilds who hadn't downed it yet, they do that often.

Only reason I really think they'll bother fixing it is that is a stupid and very unfun way to do the boss, I also foresee them doing something to help with the need to wait huge amounts of time for CDs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SeIex View Post
    Not sure about method, but i think BDGG has been using a 21st for a long time, maybe even since legion.
    considering it was BDGG that pioneered the software and the whole principle of the thing, yes, i would hope so that they were using it.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    considering it was BDGG that pioneered the software and the whole principle of the thing, yes, i would hope so that they were using it.
    I don't know about what guild did what, but the extra person out of raid has been a thing for a long time. I did exact same thing back in Siege of Orgrimmar in MOP with Thok for calling out CDs for the AoE roars by watching an almost zero latency stream as well as a custom weakaura to announce timers to people outside of raid. I'm sure tons of guilds have done similar things in the past as well.

Without doing the fight it's hard to tell, but Sylvanas seems like a real tank check. As much as the DPS and Heals are important I think tank are carrying on Sylvanas.

This try was so close by Echo

Edit: 51,79%

Lol too easy, Echo has it at 52%.... definitely a kill today or tomorrow

Echo just got Sylvanas down to 51.79%, having what seemed like basically a near-perfect pull.

It's tight, but if they manage to squeeze a little bit more damage, she should die soon.
    Last edited by Sarethion; 2021-07-18 at 06:47 PM.

why is a penultimate boss dying in 100 pulls when painsmith took considerably more