Quote Originally Posted by Firefox72 View Post
    Warriors can be a bottom half on logs and tierlists and Revvez will still bring them to the top or around the top of the charts somehow.

He's such a good yet underrated member of Echo because he doesn't really ever talk. Even going back through the history in Method he was always an insane player for them.
    This guy is a god tier thats true... but stop saying his skill is only that matters here.
    They had 3 Arms warriors on the kill with 1 other with very close to his DPS.
    Even Limit are using them in their roster.
    This spec is just really good this tier.
    I am no logner playing retail but when i tried SL at the beginning as maining Arms it was sadly at the bottom back then.

10+ Year Old Account
    First they got baited by the 50% and redesigned their strategy to find 5% extra.

Then their new strategy gets hotfixed out.

Third strategy got them close but no cigar.

Most guilds would collapse mentally under that pressure and frustration, the leadership and tactical minds at Echo are phenomenal.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by SeIex View Post
    Just saying, I hate this type of mentality. Just like sports, video games are clearly something enjoyed by people of all ages. So, not really funny, nor ironic imo.
    Well then you're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Oh fuck off dude

They yolo half their pulls and they saw the last phase fewer times
    They outplayed echo yesterday but echo came in and destroyed it

Both guilds played like gods
    What's your issue, it's factual. Echo finished practically a full day ahead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Yeah they should have had some extra phase or realm on Mythic. Would have been cool.
    No not really.

When you have some perspective into the 5% extra it kinda makes sense. She is not dying, we do not kill her so an extra phase wouldnt really fit into her story and encounter here. The 5% extra might not seem much to ppl but it is insane

They did hell of a job reworking their strats like this
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work
    www.twitch.tv/mcitra

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    First they got baited by the 50% and redesigned their strategy to find 5% extra.

Then their new strategy gets hotfixed out.

Third strategy got them close but no cigar.

Most guilds would collapse mentally under that pressure and frustration, the leadership and tactical minds at Echo are phenomenal.
    Very true yeah i cant imagine how they pushed didnt give up after those almost perfect looking 50% wipes and that first below 50% wipe. With the mental pressure of reset due today I would habe just thrown the towel. Mad respect to Limit as well for pushing hard and making this race super interesting to follow. The timing imbalances is non of their fault and its something we just have to accept.

Quote Originally Posted by MCitra View Post
    No not really.

When you have some perspective into the 5% extra it kinda makes sense. She is not dying, we do not kill her so an extra phase wouldnt really fit into her story and encounter here. The 5% extra might not seem much to ppl but it is insane

They did hell of a job reworking their strats like this
    Well her firing an arrow at the Jailer and saying “I will never serve”, after literally serving him since the pre-expansion patch doesn’t really make sense either so…

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    So when we thinking the next tier is out? Blizzard has gotten slow and lazy, I want to see more mythic only phases or perhaps even an encounter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird1205 View Post
    I find it funny that someone wrote that he can't wait for all the limit crybabays coming on here now after the kill. Ironically every sting towards that topic came from apparently Echo supporters on the following pages and not a single post where an obvious Limit/NA supporter cried. Fan boys of all sides are terrible.
    They didn't wake up yet. There is still time for the usual "eu has no jobs and more free time that is why they can try harder in e-games".

That was fun, see you in 2022 patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Why don't you guys wait until people actually make the arguments before flaming them? Seriously wtf is wrong with you?
    You must be new to the wf race threads. Maybe look up the past ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Agreed. The clip of Naowh realizing they hotfixed it leads to like 3 minutes of frustration, quickly aborted and back to tactics, comp tuning etc. almost immediately.

- - - Updated - - -

Why don't you guys wait until people actually make the arguments before flaming them? Seriously wtf is wrong with you?
    There was literally a poster a few minutes before the kill bringing up Method Josh in order to invalidate Echo even before the kill.

Both guilds were 1 flawless pull away from a kill, so there shouldn't be any flaming at all. It was literally neck and neck at the last hurdle.

The tuning in the fight is very subtle but in a nutshell at current ilvl's, the fight started in P2 where the requirement was to get Sylvanas down to 77% at the very minimum and have zero deaths throughout P3, that's how the maths stood.

Limit had plenty of 77% or better transitions but a death here and there to ruin the hit the soft enrage but that's what a race is.

Quote Originally Posted by kiramon View Post
    Well then you're wrong.
    Nope. You can say and feel however you want. Millions of people spectate esports and esports events every year. Most of them are adults. Nothing else needs to be said.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedelifight View Post
    Eu rules the World. Again.
    At the end of the day bud, you're still obsessed with the NA game haha.

Pipe down before you embarrass yourself even further you broke/bankrupt continent. You make nothing worthwhile, everything comes out of the U.S, you lot are just the passengers who contrbute nothing.

what a Raid. Painsmith is the Guy with the most Wipes

too bad Sylvanad is undertuned just like Sire Denathrius. Endbosses that die before Reset and right after are just undertuned.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Someone needs to print that ranking out, frame it and give it to Revvez.
    Well, they did get help from Windfury Totem. But still, great dmg.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2021-07-20 at 12:40 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

The best thing about the kill was the absolute anxiety about not knowing when the fight ends.

RogerBrown's face when she went below 45% was just pure fear.. 44.8% was when the fight ended - I don't know if that's an animation lock or the actual number but it gave Echo raiders a few heart attacks,

Quote Originally Posted by mambajombo View Post
    At the end of the day bud, you're still obsessed with the NA game haha.

Pipe down before you embarrass yourself even further you broke/bankrupt continent. You make nothing worthwhile, everything comes out of the U.S, you lot are just the passengers who contrbute nothing.
    eVeRyThInG cOmEs OuT oF tHe Us

first. Thats not even close to being true. Second. What are you contributing ? The World is Global yet 99.9% ride on the Accomplishments of a few that boosted Humanity into what we are right now. And did you seriously call the EU a broke/bankrupt continent ?????

yup, called it yesterday after echo went to sleep, if Limit didn't get the kill that night then Echo was going to get it today since they had hours for the perfect pull after getting a 46.35% yesterday

grats to Echo but also to Limit for the close race

both guilds played really well and it was REALLY close, limit got their 45.8%, so both guilds were literally just 1 good pull from a kill. Best guilds in the world no question, but I think it's fair to say that Echo were playing/planning/optimising that slightly better to get the WF.

shame about the bosses after painsmith though, KT especially was a huge fckup by blizzard to not listen to beta feedback about the trinket :/ Sylvanus herself was also rather meh from undertuning

EDIT - to the kids going on about "EU vs NA", pls go away with your toxicity :/

every freaking thing has to have kids obsessing and arguing over "oh this vs that", while the guilds themselves never care about this stupid shit some fans keep obsessing over
    Last edited by voidox; 2021-07-20 at 12:49 PM.