Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    They're really pushing this narrative hard now, huh? That's it was the FBI and co. behind Jan 6.

Rep. Paul Gosar turns reality on its head by portraying January 6 as a mostly peaceful affair, then pushes an absurd conspiracy theory that the real criminals on that day were "insiders from the FBI and DOJ"

Not sure what's going on with his neck, though.
    think he brought up ashli babbits mum as well. she will be a good blood martyr for the movement. Gosar is a out white supremacist and fascist. Heavily linked ti CI movements.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Kinda sad none of that surprises me.
    saw trumps arizona rally he keeps mentioning 'the cabal' that controls biden. Proper seeing that the fascists of Qanon are a way to power.

7+ Year Old Account
    Osthkeepers guy getting shit thrown at him in jail.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/lawyer...n-indiana-jail

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Osthkeepers guy getting shit thrown at him in jail.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/lawyer...n-indiana-jail
    Considering all the crap that's come out of his mouth I'm surprised this is even a problem for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Rape is never funny.
    I went out with this chick one time. It was a first date and we went to see the movie Papertowns. I am not at all a fan of hookup culture. It's just not not my thing at all. So I figured dinner and a movie at the theater in public would be good and we'd get to know each other and could end the night with like a kiss at most if we were both feeling it because I was not looking for anything like a tinder hookup.

About halfway through the movie I was BORED out of my mind because if there is one thing I like less than hookup culture, it's romance movies. Well, ended up being that she got bored of the movie too. We started to make out and I was a bit nervous because there was so much time left in the movie and like, you can only make out for so long before that too gets a little boring.

Well she ended up wanting more than just making out. It started with what seemed like her accidentally brushing my crotch as she was trying to get into a better position. I kind of flinched because I wasn't expecting a crotch swipe and she apologized like it wasn't intentional, but then she came back and started rubbing me some more. It was when she went to undo my belt that I stopped her and said I didn't want to do anything in public. She begged. I insisted I wasn't interested in doing that and after another couple minutes of making out, she tried again.

Again, I said I didn't want to in a theater, especially because this movie was PG-13 and there could be kids in the theater (was difficult to tell because parts of that movie take place in the night time so the theater was pretty dark). Eventually, after she just kept trying I let it happen, I let her go down on me because no matter how many times I was gonna tell her no, she was just going to keep trying and I got exhausted of trying to say no.

It wasn't enjoyable or a good experience at all. I certainly didn't want it.

The next day, she texts me a string of emojis and I responded with, "uh..." and to this day, I don't know what she was trying to say but I realized that if my dates are going to send me strings of emojis as an after date text then I really need to raise my standards.

https://twitter.com/ZTPetrizzo/statu...72186895867905

Starting with the final tweet in the thread since the music is good. Apparently a lone man with a whistle shut down the Republican press conference at the DoJ that was supposed to be a "response" to the hearings going on right now. Gosar, Gaetz, Gohmert and Greene all in attendance (should we start being suspicious of people whose last names starts with "G"?), with Gatez and Green eventually being "chased off" as Gaetz is asked repeatedly if he's a pedo.

And some chucklehead yelling about how the left hates free speech. Bruv, that was a celebration of free speech. The guy used his voice and whistle loudly, praise the First Amendment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.businessinsider.com/texa...ol-riot-2021-7

Another horny rioter got pinched after bragging about his Jan. 6 attendance to a potential match, who turned him in.

He proudly bragged. What he actually did -

I'm enjoying these horny conservatives finding out that not everyone is as proud of their riotous, violent conspiracy theories.
    Bonk, go to horny regular ass jail.

Starting with the final tweet in the thread since the music is good. Apparently a lone man with a whistle shut down the Republican press conference at the DoJ that was supposed to be a "response" to the hearings going on right now. Gosar, Gaetz, Gohmert and Greene all in attendance (should we start being suspicious of people whose last names starts with "G"?), with Gatez and Green eventually being "chased off" as Gaetz is asked repeatedly if he's a pedo.

And some chucklehead yelling about how the left hates free speech. Bruv, that was a celebration of free speech. The guy used his voice and whistle loudly, praise the First Amendment.
    In the second video, I was trying to figure out what "network" that awful reporter works for, from the microphone it looks like something called The Right Side. Seems like they're a wannabe version of OANN, which is even sadder than OANN itself.
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    In the second video, I was trying to figure out what "network" that awful reporter works for, from the microphone it looks like something called The Right Side. Seems like they're a wannabe version of OANN, which is even sadder than OANN itself.

I'd place a fiver on it being these idiots, with their site plastered with pillow adverts, kek.

Well, I say that should be a thing. Every time a person lies on TV or out in public, a giant whistle just goes off. Kinda like those creatures on the Vogon planet that swat you if you think anything.

Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    Well, I say that should be a thing. Every time a person lies on TV or out in public, a giant whistle just goes off. Kinda like those creatures on the Vogon planet that swat you if you think anything.
    Sounds like a job for Bullshit Man:

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    Considering they hosted Nick Fuentes for months/years, they are pretty much a Nazi platformer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't believe the officers called terrorists, terrorists.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Posted this in the Trump thread but relevant here as well.

NSFW

Police Officer Michael Fanone received a voicemail from a Trump Supporter after testifying today.

NSFW

Back the blue in full display here.

1+ Year Old Account
    Wow, that man really only backs the blue when they’re kneeling on dudes necks, lmao.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloie View Post
    Wow, that man really only backs the blue when they’re kneeling on dudes necks, lmao.
    Black or gay dude's necks.

He was pretty fucking specific.

Republican support for police has never had anything to do with law and order, and is entirely predicated on the oppression and brutalization of groups the Republicans are hostile to. The fury over the Capitol Police is entirely because those cops were supposed to be on the side of the white supremacist fascists invading the Capitol.

1+ Year Old Account
    While I somewhat agree with the sentiment, I don’t think generalizing that harshly is constructive. I feel that it just alienates the republican minded that aren’t like that. It really isn’t spelled out in black and white like that, as much as I wish it was.

1+ Year Old Account
    Remind me again what happens to republicans who step out of line. Liz Cheney can probably give you a hint. The reason people are being this harsh isn't because they're just generalizing to generalize. It's because the GOP has made it clear that you're either with Trump or someone to be attacked and replaced. And that overrides their bullshit faux patriotism and whatnot. The police are to be supported, until they go against what the GOP wants. Then they're to be attacked and brutalized before being laughed at and minimalized.
    Maybe I have some homework to do, then. Do you have any places where information like you’re listing is compiled or readily available?

1+ Year Old Account
    Yes, it’s called the news. Specifically the political section.
    The news isn’t really talking about much other than “MUH CRITICAL RACE THEORY”, my guy. There has to be a compilation of this information somewhere.

1+ Year Old Account
    Thank you, I honestly forgot places like NPR existed.