Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by NERDZILLA View Post
    Does anybody recognize the statusbar texture and font on the unitframes used here?
    Tried PM but no answer.
    Thanks

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh, cool, thanks

15+ Year Old Account
    Just started in Shadowlands, I know I am late to the party! But rolling with this currently:

No combat:

Combat:

- Most icons and textures have subtle 3D animations. For example the mainbarskull eyes glow red when in combat and its aura goes from faint blue to red.

- Also the side panels can be folded to the right when needed. But I do play on a widescreen and rarely need to do that.

- Partyframes are the same as the top left playerframe. But when in a group their healthbars change colour corresponding to their role.
    - Target of target is only shown if the target is not attacking the player.

- Last used ability is shown left from the shieldbar, fades in and out

Addons used:
    - Pratt (chat)
    - Bartender4 (to edit the bars and hide blizzard default GUI)
    - Sexymap (to change the minimap to a square)
    - Skada (damagemeter, because numbers are fun)
    - Weakaura's (bar and panels, viewport, unitframes, (de)buffs, and all the rest)

Currently enjoying the game at my own pace, not about to share the artfiles to much hassle atm.
    Last edited by shade3891; 2021-08-09 at 08:03 AM.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Just started in Shadowlands, I know I am late to the party! But rolling with this currently:

No combat:

That looks as good as the one you posted last year. which im still using parts of. Thanks by the way. I keep checking the wagio link to see if there are any new goodies. I'm still trying to figure out how to get my side panels to do that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by NERDZILLA View Post
    Someone knows how to get details to look like that (custom color text etc?)

No combat:

Combat:

- Most icons and textures have subtle 3D animations. For example the mainbarskull eyes glow red when in combat and its aura goes from faint blue to red.

- Also the side panels can be folded to the right when needed. But I do play on a widescreen and rarely need to do that.

- Partyframes are the same as the top left playerframe. But when in a group their healthbars change colour corresponding to their role.
    - Target of target is only shown if the target is not attacking the player.

- Last used ability is shown left from the shieldbar, fades in and out

Addons used:
    - Pratt (chat)
    - Bartender4 (to edit the bars and hide blizzard default GUI)
    - Sexymap (to change the minimap to a square)
    - Skada (damagemeter, because numbers are fun)
    - Weakaura's (bar and panels, viewport, unitframes, (de)buffs, and all the rest)

Currently enjoying the game at my own pace, not about to share the artfiles to much hassle atm.

You UI are always top notch. Clean and beautiful yet functional. Wp

i'm trying to play with animated texture too for proc

https://vimeo.com/555318476
    Last edited by Silvereyes1372; 2021-08-16 at 06:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    My last one for Era, soon a TBCC version.

Afraid to sound like a creep, but i legit have a dropbox folder called just "dukeUI" where i used the better part of two months skimming the internet for every possible interration of your old UIs and have pictures of every UI you made as far as I could find it from different website caches and such.

I'm so happy to see you making UIs again.

I still always go back to either UI14C or UI20P when ever I come back to Wow and rearrange everything to these two setups.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by metalbeerandwomen View Post
    https://github.com/CoreVale/CCUI/issues/1

Above is a link to a series of pictures showing the basic variabilities of layout for the UI I spent far too many hours honing in wow. I'd chosen to call it "Class Core User Interface" or CCUI. I Got lost in optimizing aesthetics and never sharing (apologies for the selfishness). A few of the iterations were lost as computers broke, but here's what's left. Can't say I play these days, but I put too many hours into it to not share it.

All credit goes to (among many lost names): Birg, Haleth (skarie for keeping a version alive), pHishr, Duke, p3lim, Lynn, Vxt, Halcyon, Vranx, Roth, Tuk, Elv, SrCarebear, Kendian, ComputerNerd, Taryble too who share's that avatar (cant remember who joined first), Kolkil, Sunnydee, don't recall the name of the creator; but "ultimui," Much gratitude for putting up and addressing my anonymous altogether plebian questions. Lastly (most importantly) for providing the horsepower behind the idea of CCUI (utilizing the existing class crests as an anchor to base a user interface around) Odylle. Never thanked you for that... so, Thanks be to you sir or ma'am. I know there are so many more. forgive me, and pls drop ur names by. The UI community that was created by wow has and i hope might remain something special.

As Far as what I did with the inspiration these good folks fed me- Each class and most specs have modified "class core" crest art (just changin colors and cleaning up some pixels here and there; at the last time of my playing they also included relevant class ability procs/cooldowns/snapshots/pandemic timers) and through the grace of weakauras two (those godly creators) relevant spell effects conveying pertinent information to the user while also feeling "immersive" as best as i could figure at the time. Some classes more than others, but check the screenshots. If the interest is there, I will learn how to make videos and upload some of all the classes/specs I did something with. Hope someone finds it useful )

*ps, pardon the username, lol! many years ago and all (though I can't say I don't like any of those three things) XD

- - - Updated - - -

** oh and resolutions may be wrong, all bit mapped/"pixel" fonts are rendered for my relevant resolution. if not be for yours, settings are modifiable...
    Really like it - maybe the class icons can work as a hoverover option for some hidden action bars outside of combat?

I would personally move my oPie to center around it if I used the UI

No combat:

Combat:

Could you share Weakaura link for your addons, i cant for the love of god find it in Wago
    Last edited by ZynnlolGaming; 2021-08-16 at 02:12 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZynnlolGaming View Post
    Could you share Weakaura link for your addons, i cant for the love of god find it in Wago
    https://wago.io/3yfL_d4Z3

https://wago.io/MTO3l3SFc

But it is an old interface.
    Last edited by shade3891; 2021-08-16 at 06:15 PM.

Ohh but your one look super awesome tho, could you maybe share it with us ?

But it is an old interface.

Looks good, but what is the red bar in the top left?
    Last edited by Wendycat; 2021-08-22 at 11:33 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendycat View Post
    Looks good, but what is the red bar in the top left?
    Player frame, normally hidden unless I'm in a group.
    It's dark red because it shows the class colours.

So im working on this ui, it's inspired by BDO ui and kinda a copy but with a few tweaks.
    Plz ignore the buffs etc for now as thats not done yet, but the ui itself is taking for and needs alittle tweaking.

No combat with party

Combat with party + elite target

Quote Originally Posted by mikkis2k View Post
    So im working on this ui, it's inspired by BDO ui and kinda a copy but with a few tweaks.
    Plz ignore the buffs etc for now as thats not done yet, but the ui itself is taking for and needs alittle tweaking.
    I like it so far, something about the unitframes

imgur.com/a/7DmPpBb

I've been wanting to switch back to blizzard style for a while and finally got some time to do so.
    I'm using ls_UI which looks amazing and has some beautiful high res textures for me to work with.

I'm pretty happy with what I have right now but suggestions are always welcome.

--
    Update: made a simple skin for blizzard's raid frame to match the style.
    imgur.com/a/oVawlNC
    Last edited by lilbit; 2021-10-04 at 05:13 PM.

I have been working on a recreation of my old UI, since downloading Classic a couple of weeks ago.

Truly enjoying that part of wow ������

Here is a small clip showing you the current state of Caith UI v.20

youtu.be/_HTrxJ-_fjg

So I am back after 10 years w/o wow ...
    Having fun recreating a great UI for me to use in classic.

Can't post links or images yet, so: www . youtu.be/WCjjkXfbcNI

Is currently WIP (as always )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CaithUI View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCjjkXfbcNI
    Welcome back Caith!
    I remember using this beast of a UI back in the days. Loved it then, and loving it now!
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Quote Originally Posted by CaithUI View Post

Can't post links or images yet, so: www . youtu.be/WCjjkXfbcNI

oooh shit, this takes me back.
    Good to see you back at it again!

It is indeed a great joy playing with all the new possibilitys (hello weak auras^^)
    Still remembering creating all those buttons manually with powerauras...

Well, I worked a lot on my UI today. Can't seemed to reach max level anytime soon. Its just so damn enjoyable. Here is a current screenshot:

[message edited by a moderator]
    Last edited by Tercio; 2021-11-19 at 08:12 PM.