Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourbaak View Post
    because no one cares about orgres
    I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazmalak View Post
    Blizz hates the old Horde and everything to do with it.
    After BFA where Saurfang literally took a dump on Horde's history and pride, and how Draka coddled her little boy after he made a boo-boo, that "he did nothing wrong". I tend to agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    I do.

After BFA where Saurfang literally took a dump on Horde's history and pride, and how Draka coddled her little boy after he made a boo-boo, that "he did nothing wrong". I tend to agree.
    I wouldn't say they hate the horde just for every race the longer wow went on the more they all turned into some slight variation of human culture. I cam see why it's hard to write around the idea of alien cultures working together but out of everyone I would argue that only the dark iron and the tauren have kept themselves distinct. Everyone else kind of shares the same beliefs and principles now even the forsaken and that still seems bizzare to me since lore wise most of them are supposed to actually be incapable of empathy... you think that would change their reasoning but it seemingly doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    The art in the artbooks aren't exactly the be-all, end-all of design though. Lots of them are just ideas and concepts.
    Yes that was my point. They were too coward to follow through with the cartoonishly tough and ugly design and we got some kinda dull compromise instead.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by T-34 View Post
    You can call it sexism all you want, but men in general are attracted to "fuckable" women = young, tight and firm = women that are in the breedable age.
    That is how we are programmed.
    Hey, I found the sexist!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by DatToffer View Post
    Yes that was my point. They were too coward to follow through with the cartoonishly tough and ugly design and we got some kinda dull compromise instead.
    You don't really have a point though and you - clearly - missed mine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SynDethroc View Post
    Hey, I found the sexist!
    Oh yeah for sure, must've taken a wrong turn and ended up here, instead of 4chan.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivarr View Post
    Women love men who make them cry, just like onions.
    bwahahahaha. I laughed out loud at that comment.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    You don't really have a point though and you - clearly - missed mine
    Ok sorry, what was your point ?

I can only imagine it's because the Dev team doesn't want to make female ogre models. why that is I will leave up to your imagination.

Could you imagine the armor stretching? Kul'tirans are bulky but they're not fat. Ogres are fat in all capital letters.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by SynDethroc View Post
    Hey, I found the sexist!
    Sexism would if I said that women should be treated differently than men. I've said nothing of that sort.
    I just pointed out what in women that gives men a boner, not what sort of women men love, want to talk to or marry, just what gives men a boner.
    Boners can't be sexist as they have no free will.

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    I can only imagine it's because the Dev team doesn't want to make female ogre models. why that is I will leave up to your imagination.
    Googling for images I bumped into this one which looks about right.

And by "about right" I mean
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Could you imagine the armor stretching? Kul'tirans are bulky but they're not fat. Ogres are fat in all capital letters.

Who cares lol.

It would still be bad ass to play an ogre.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    But women are "attracted to "unfuckable" men"?

If the females have to "fuckable" why don't the males have to be "fuckable" too?
    easy answer- make the males "fuckable" as well. I thought they were on the right track when those NE armors came out around war of thorns. It was a damn shame they were just for NPCs.

Applies to other areas too. SlutPlate? don't remove the female slutplate, just create male slutplate! Let my Orc/Dranei/Whatever run around in a freakin tarzan loincloth, or shirtless.

Now, I'm not saying there should be "eye candy" stuff in the game, I'm only saying if there's gonna be eye candy in the game, make some for everyone. /shrug
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Googling for images I bumped into this one which looks about right.
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/WsHSTp.png?1[IMG]

And by "about right" I mean
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/iax5gxL.jpg?1/MG]
    I mean if you're into that, by all means, I'm neutral on the whole thing. I can only imagine what the reaction would be like, I wasn't around to see what the reaction was to female Kul Tirans lol.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivarr View Post
    Women are attracted to men with layers. And ogres have layers.
    You win sir. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    easy answer- make the males "fuckable" as well. I thought they were on the right track when those NE armors came out around war of thorns. It was a damn shame they were just for NPCs.

Applies to other areas too. SlutPlate? don't remove the female slutplate, just create male slutplate! Let my Orc/Dranei/Whatever run around in a freakin tarzan loincloth, or shirtless.

Now, I'm not saying there should be "eye candy" stuff in the game, I'm only saying if there's gonna be eye candy in the game, make some for everyone. /shrug
    I like the way you think! ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    IMO, the main reason we don't have Ogres playable on the Horde right now is that the time has never been quite right to add them when adding other races, there's always been a better fit. Blood Elves addition in BC gave the Horde less beastly models. Goblins fulfilled a need for a small, quirky race to offset some of the serious nature of the Horde & were highly requested at the time. MoP would've felt weird if Pandaren were only given to the Alliance, giving them to both factions felt better IMO. WoD could've been a good time, but too many resources went into updating all character models, so there really wasn't room to add in another race on top of it. BfA could have maybe fit, but I'm not sure I see a good race we were given to replace them with. HM Tauren & Nightborne would not have felt the same if added later, the end of Legion was the right time for them to find a faction. Mag'har Orcs gave colors & customizations Orc players have wanted for years, though I would've liked to see Fel Orcs alongside them. Completing BfA without adding Zandalari would've felt wrong, they were a necessary addition. Vulpera are maybe a bit more debatable, but given the love people showed them as soon as the race was revealed I definitely feel that was the right choice at the time as well.

FWIW, I do think that if we have any sort of Azeroth-based expansion that 10.0 may well be the right time. There's IMO no more requested race I can think of for the Horde right now than Ogres, and there are a lot of expansion concepts they could fit in well with. A Light vs. Void expansion may well have portals from AU Draenor opening again where some of the Highmaul Ogres could escape. An Azeroth revamp could well have Ogre tribes coming together like the Mag'har, or might have a story where they get chased out of Dire Maul & need the help of the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Well they did model the absolute terror that was the Beta Female Troll before they were changed into essentially human females with troll hands and feet with tusks on their face:
    Would be cool if female trolls looked like that lmao.

But yeah I wish they'd add the ogres though, they're the OG core Horde race afterall.

They should've done that when allied races were introduced, perfect timing you'd think.. but nope, heres tauren with different antlers instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Rend Blackhand View Post
    Blizzard are immune to good ideas.
    Pretty much this. It's like they squander all the potential their setting has on purpose. But it's always been this way since at least TBC when they decided to start nuking WC3 characters for no reason and put High Elves on the wrong team because the Horde needed a "girlfriend race" while giving Alliance "demons but good".
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Pretty much this. It's like they squander all the potential their setting has on purpose. But it's always been this way since at least TBC when they decided to start nuking WC3 characters for no reason and put High Elves on the wrong team because the Horde needed a "girlfriend race" while giving Alliance "demons but good".
    Rip my boy Kael'thas, they did him so dirty that it still hurts.