Some random thoughts:
    - The Chiefs could easily be 0 - 3 right now if not for some questionable calls that went in their favor Week 1 against the Browns. Mahomes is getting a little too cocky for his own good. On one of his interceptions, the pass was well behind the receiver because he felt the need to show off and do a no-look pass when the situation didn't warrant it at all.

- Just in case anyone had any doubts about him after Week 1, Aaron Rodgers is still an extremely baaaaaaaaaaaaad man, as Stephen A. Smith would say.

- Bengals' receiver Tyler Boyd accused the Steelers of giving up towards the end of the game yesterday, and I have to say he's absolutely right. That falls squarely on Mike Tomlin, who should have been gone two years ago. Speaking of people who should have been gone two years ago, Ben has got to go as well. Unfortunately, they have no one to replace him, which again falls on Tomlin's shoulders. Those two are well past their prime and the game has passed them by. I'd be surprised if either one is still with the Steelers next season.

- As amazing as Justin Tucker's 66-yard game-winning field goal was, it never should have happened. Refs blew an obvious delay of game call on the Ravens the play before. I know the offense gets a little bit of leeway after the play clock reaches 0, but this was ridiculous, the refs gave them a couple extra seconds after that. I've never seen a team get anywhere near that much leeway before. The Lions got fucked.

- Looks like it'll be another race to the bottom between the Jets and Jaguars for the #1 overall pick, though the Colts might have something to say about it.
    Last edited by Ursus; 2021-09-27 at 08:00 PM.

Lions are used to the refs screwing them, happens a couple times a year.

Josh Gordon is signing with the Chiefs, lets see how long before he is suspended again this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    - Bengals' receiver Tyler Boyd accused the Steelers of giving up towards the end of the game yesterday, and I have to say he's absolutely right. That falls squarely on Mike Tomlin, who should have been gone two years ago. Speaking of people who should have been gone two years ago, Ben has got to go as well. Unfortunately, they have no one to replace him, which again falls on Tomlin's shoulders. Those two are well past their prime and the game has passed them by. I'd be surprised if either one is still with the Steelers next season.

- Looks like it'll be another race to the bottom between the Jets and Jaguars for the #1 overall pick, though the Colts might have something to say about it.
    Maybe this will be the year the Steelers blow it all up. Considering I can't stand Tomlin or Roethlisberger it will be good to see them gone.

As for the bottom feeders, the Jets and Jags look worse than anybody else for sure, I'm also curious to see how bad the Giants are. I should get a good look at them this week to see if they belong with the others.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    As for the bottom feeders, the Jets and Jags look worse than anybody else for sure, I'm also curious to see how bad the Giants are. I should get a good look at them this week to see if they belong with the others.
    I'd be shocked to see the Giants end up with the #1 pick. They are 0-3, but both of their losses the past couple weeks have come on field goals as time expired, not to mention they play in the NFC Least, which is always good for at least a few wins in itself.

Jets defense actually seems to be pretty good, especially considering they are getting zero help from their offense. If they can get any help from the offense, they would be competitive.

Giants defense seemed good week 1 too, but that might just be because Denver's interior o-line is very bad and is making every d-line look amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should be an interesting week for Denver, since their previous opponents are a combined 0-9. Seeing how they measure up against Baltimore will be informative.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Lions are used to the refs screwing them, happens a couple times a year.

Josh Gordon is signing with the Chiefs, lets see how long before he is suspended again this time.
    Josh Gordon watched that last Seahawks game and was like, later dudes. John Schneider on his pregame interview made it sound like there was mutual interest. Or maybe.... just MAYBE they decided to actually do something about the secondary instead of adding to an already top (by DVOA) offense.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Should be an interesting week for Denver, since their previous opponents are a combined 0-9. Seeing how they measure up against Baltimore will be informative.
    Much as I hate to say it the Broncos are probably getting exposed as 7-8-type frauds this week.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Much as I hate to say it the Broncos are probably getting exposed as 7-8-type frauds this week.
    I think 9 wins is pretty likely based on the schedule. Steelers look like ass, Redskins are iffy, Chargers will probably Charger at least 1 game and the Lions/Bengals/Eagles are all bad teams.

Not even mentioning the Ravens could very easily be 0-3 (and should be 1-2, but the Refs hate the Lions). This might be the easiest schedule any team has.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    I think 9 wins is pretty likely based on the schedule. Steelers look like ass, Redskins are iffy, Chargers will probably Charger at least 1 game and the Lions/Bengals/Eagles are all bad teams.

Not even mentioning the Ravens could very easily be 0-3 (and should be 1-2, but the Refs hate the Lions). This might be the easiest schedule any team has.
    I can see 9, its a tough division but the rest of the schedule is looking soft and they're winning the games they should win.
    /s

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    Bengals' receiver Tyler Boyd accused the Steelers of giving up towards the end of the game yesterday, and I have to say he's absolutely right. That falls squarely on Mike Tomlin, who should have been gone two years ago. Speaking of people who should have been gone two years ago, Ben has got to go as well. Unfortunately, they have no one to replace him, which again falls on Tomlin's shoulders. Those two are well past their prime and the game has passed them by. I'd be surprised if either one is still with the Steelers next season.
    He’s the second most successful active coach in one of the most consistently competitive divisions since he’s been there. He’s regularly able to make next man up rookies look like good replacements to all stars and managed bell, juju and brown in the same locker room for years before we saw how insane they were. They have issues but Tomlinson isn’t one any more than harbaugh was in flaccos last year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    This awful game is at least watchable with Manning nonsense.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets go Diggs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    I made the switch and I regret nothing, the game is so lifeless that any other way of watching could only be depressing. Was a little dull while Saban was around but its picked back up for sure.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    I made the switch and I regret nothing, the game is so lifeless that any other way of watching could only be depressing. Was a little dull while Saban was around but its picked back up for sure.
    I have the mariners on, but my twitter is pretty much a live feed of the game so meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    I have the mariners on, but my twitter is pretty much a live feed of the game so meh.
    Dodgers are off today, this is what I've got.

My favorite part https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAKjFc8YtM8
    Last edited by draynay; 2021-09-28 at 03:31 AM.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Dodgers are off today, this is what I've got.

My favorite part https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAKjFc8YtM8
    Yeah saw that earlier. Truthfully this is showing that we don't need a play by play commentator anymore. Two color commentators are the best. Play by play should be reserved for radio.

Next Manning cast is Saints vs Seahawks in week 7. Something to actually look forward to this season.

15+ Year Old Account
    Watched Manning cast for the first time, there are a lot of awkward lulls. It was funny seeing Peyton fun cop Chris long to actually talk about the game. You could see the fear in his eyes that he’d get dropped for the rest of his time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    So the Manning Cast is fine, but I don't think they should have non-football players anymore. Lebron was on and he just sounded so cringy pretending to agree with what the guys were saying. Meanwhile, Chris Long fit really well, he should come back.