Page 12 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Talk about coping.

You just replied to a joke with talk about coping, you are high on your own supply.

Okay this is getting ridiculous

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Useless and pathetic.

They should care about game content being at level 0 right now after lamost a year of expansion... Not this things. If something, this is causing damage to the game more than helping it..

This is like that Simpson Episode where Marge ruined Itchy and Scratchy by making it wholesome and safe, except it's really happening and no one is laughing. WoW has always had a coarse side with South Park like humor and satire. They're scooping out the vital organs of the game.

I'm calling it. WoW is a game for 40 yr old moms who get offended at bad words on TV and kids now. All the fun people with a sense of humor can go elsewhere.
    Last edited by Malcho; 2021-10-04 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    https://twitter.com/Stiven_SRB/statu...53551118249985

Leave it to new Blizzard, to remove a line that was already censored.
    I wonder to whom this was insulting? Or is it a case of "think of the children!"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    No, Maximillian of northshires quests in Un'goro, they changed all the "damsels" to "dwellers" for some reason.

It's apparently offensive to be a young unmarried woman.

Funny part was that one of them was a man, and the other two were women who were clearly doing just fine
    Is anything safe? D: Will they touch The Day Deathwing Came and his hot babes?

It's so weird. Last I checked this game is still rated T for Teen, yet they remove things that never bothered me when I was playing Ratchet and Clank at 12 years old.

"It was mating season, how could I have known she was your sister?" -Captain Quark
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2021-10-04 at 03:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

wait hold on a second did they really just removed

""('Rip!') "Oh, I'm having a wardrobe malfunction! ('twang') Ooo, there's me hammer.", noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

that was my favorite joke back in the day when i played a dwarf =/,

alright fuck you blizzard now it's personal

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    They don’t have the pull to change any thing yet at the same time they can still make them go Puritan and pump out token characters?
    Nah its just the current trendy thing to do. Like banning lgbt guilds in the early 2000s. Companies don't have morals only trends forget that at your peril. Some minimum wage (or less then given blizzards record) employee is not changing the companies policy.

Sad to see a beloved game getting destroyed by the woke agenda, the memories.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin of Pride View Post
    Nah its just the current trendy thing to do. Like banning lgbt guilds in the early 2000s. Companies don't have morals only trends forget that at your peril. Some minimum wage (or less then given blizzards record) employee is not changing the companies policy.
    Your right companies don’t have morals and the employees can’t change company policy, thing is though that the devs have already said that.

These changes aren’t because of blizzard morals or because of policy changes these are the devs doing what little they can while still pushing for real top down changes.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

This is beyond stupid.

Just change every player/npc to a genderless amorphous blob with only gurgling voice lines. Done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bye WoW it's been nice but unless you do a 180 for 10.0 I will be over on FF14 from now on.

Your right companies don’t have morals and the employees can’t change company policy, thing is though that the devs have already said that.

These changes aren’t because of blizzard morals or because of policy changes these are the devs doing what little they can while still pushing for real top down changes.
    It isn't. They are chasing trends and sadly like most blizzard actions they are chasing one that is already almost over. It is all shameless marketing but instead of adding dumb content they censor they are simply stripping small aspects of the game away.

Mocking and shaming them for being such cowards is the correct course of action.

It isn't. They are chasing trends and sadly like most blizzard actions they are chasing one that is already almost over. It is all shameless marketing but instead of adding dumb content they censor they are simply stripping small aspects of the game away.

Mocking and shaming them for being such cowards is the correct course of action.
    Except this is all the devs, they have said so themselves in multiple places. This isn't coming corporate.

Blizzard, it's time to stop

Edit: I cancelled my sub, I dont want to support this anymore.
    Last edited by panda040; 2021-10-04 at 03:28 PM.

So is this still blizzard or the company that owns Veggie Tales? Next thing you know they are going to change the color of any blood and replace weapons with pool noodles all in the name of making it kid-friendly and a "safe space". New Expansion 10.0 - World of Warcraft: Hello Kitty Adventure~

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think low skill easily disposable workers have the pull to change anything. They are going to go puritan while pumping out token characters they can easily change in the backround for china. Like the current lgbt characters in wow.
    With this new censorship memo I doubt WoW has much of a future in China https://www.scmp.com/tech/policy/art...opers-now-have

It's not a China thing, it's just progressives.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

That’s nice supposition and all but the devs have already came out and said it’s all them while they still push for there earlier demands, so that idea doesn’t have a leg to stand on.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

They should implement sharia law.. lmao wtf is this.. blizz is dead

And what we as player have to do with all this bullshit? i wasn't the one being a creep and grabbing my collegue ass, so why on earth should i and the game i pay be punished for it?

the game is for US not them ,can imagine any of this happening in a a SaaS envoriment? no.

you as an employee should not change the product and affect the customer just because it may tickles your sensibilities whatever that may be , the fact this is allowed in the Gaas is fucking ridiculous
    Last edited by Miross; 2021-10-04 at 03:34 PM.