10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I feel sorry for Kyle
    I don't.

People benefiting off an unjust judicial system don't deserve sympathy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Who's that?
    He’s the leader of the flat world.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    I don't.

oof victim blaming now. how sad is that.

the right is praising him more than anyone. dude dont be ignorant.
    Dude nobody is praising him. Actually watch and stop taking CNN and MSNBC are claiming as gospel. Stop parroting falsehoods.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    But you are going with the justice system doesn't make mistakes so Cosby, OJ heck even Jeffrey Epstein's initial slap on the wrist are righteous by that logic.
    if i remeber correctly cosby was offered immunity by one da and then charged by another once again these arent even remotely similar but keep reaching
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    of course it can make mistakes, but this case is 1+1=2 in level of obvious. all evidence, all testimony, all law, everything shows kyle acted only in self defense as a last resort.
    Say you haven't read the thread without saying you haven't read the thread.

And no, it wasn't "last resort" because he had an option of not going to the fucking protest. Lul.

- - - Updated - - -

oof victim blaming
    Y'all really have a problem with not knowing what words mean, huh?

Kyle Rittenhouse is not a victim. The people he murdered are.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Dude nobody is praising him.
    I guess you're not on social media or checking what politicians like Madison Cawthorn are saying.

I don't.

He did not start this stuff. The first person wasn't a deadly threat but the other 2, the guy hit him with a skateboard and the other guy had a gun. He had a right to defend himself. Now he's stuck with severe PTSD and leftists chasing after him and his family.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

15+ Year Old Account
    Say you haven't read the thread without saying you haven't read the thread.

And no, it wasn't "last resort" because he had an option of not going to the fucking protest. Lul.
    i mean rosenbaum huber and grosskreutz all had that same option they also had the option of not attacking kyle
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

10+ Year Old Account
    He did not start this stuff.
    He made the choice to venture to a protest and participate in vigilante cosplay knowing it would incite a reaction.

Dude nobody is praising him. Actually watch and stop taking CNN and MSNBC are claiming as gospel. Stop parroting falsehoods.
    The right is very much so praising him. Go on Twitter and look under any tags and you'll see plenty of notable right winger faces praising this guy like he was Jesus Christ

of course it can make mistakes, but this case is 1+1=2 in level of obvious. all evidence, all testimony, all law, everything shows kyle acted only in self defense as a last resort.
    Again you won't see my point of view and I don't see yours just keep celebrating that one of your proud boys got away with murder he is not the first and won't be the last. That's the irony of all these this case from Rittenhouse being able to walk through a police line with an AR-15 then going home even with people yelling he killed people to this. Kyle Rittenhouse is yet another example of systematic racism, there's zero chance he would be alive if he was black.

He made the choice to venture to a protest and participate in vigilante cosplay knowing it would incite a reaction.
    And they made a choice to be an asshole for clout and ended up losing their lives over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    i mean rosenbaum huber and grosskreutz all had that same option they also had the option of not attacking kyle
    You also have the option of not using fallacies like whataboutism, sweetheart.

Neither of them killed Rittenhouse, neither of them are trying to claim self-defense for doing so.

- - - Updated - - -

And they made a choice to be an asshole for clout
    Y'all really have a problem with whataboutism too, huh.

Again: Neither of them killed Rittenhouse, neither of them are trying to claim self-defense for doing so.

Exactly. Nobody has said the justice system is perfect, but this was clear on self defense as you can get.

And they made a choice to be an asshole for clout and ended up losing their lives over it.
    I am sure Rittenhouse won't use his new "hero" status for clout /s

15+ Year Old Account
    You also have the option of not using fallacies like whataboutism, sweetheart.

Neither of them killed Rittenhouse, neither of them are trying to claim self-defense for doing so.

- - - Updated - - -.
    no but they attempted to which is what lead to the deaths
    Get your shit together

10+ Year Old Account
    Exactly. Nobody has said the justice system is perfect, but this was clear on self defense as you can get.
    Which is why it took a manifestly biased judge to deliver that ruling, right?

Clear for people who think this proud boy is a hero.

Which is why it took a highly biased judge acting in a way to produce that ruling.
    The judge was in no way biased in this trial. He even let the jury continue to view video evidence that was grounds for a mistrial alongside letting the prosecution insert evidence into the trial that had been deemed inadmissible during discovery.

Rittenhouse walked because the US justice system is highly biased towards self defence. End of. You don't have to put on your Qanon cap for this case to make sense as to how Rittenhouse is getting away with this.