Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    Or! Delete worgen and make the worgen form a feral druid option.
    Seeing werewolves fighting with weapons is stupid, even worse when they are casting spells. Worse still is watching a human transform into a werewolf then transform into a cat.

Cosmetic werewolf is pointless, make it an actual spec (feral) and it would be far better.
    How about we don't do that because that screws over a portion of players that like Worgen. So no
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    How about we don't do that because that screws over a portion of players that like Worgen. So no
    Also because Worgen are not Humans that can turn into humanoid Wolves, but rather humanoid Wolves that can turn into Humans.

And yeah, I never expected this idea to be made, just, a pipe dream. Because I like Worgen as a race.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Quillboar!

I'd love quilboar! The Horde managing to find a way to make peace with the tribes they've been warring with since landing in Kalimdor could be such a good bit of story.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutineer View Post
    I'd love quilboar! The Horde managing to find a way to make peace with the tribes they've been warring with since landing in Kalimdor could be such a good bit of story.
    Still waiting on Centaur for that one :c
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Saberon would have been the only direct model/rig that made sense for a Worgen base-Allied Race. Unfortunately, they lack a female model, so they would have to create that from the ground up, which they wouldn't do since Kul Tirans were already a huge hassle. Lore-wise, Saberon escaped into the Barrens with the Mag'har Orcs, whether we will see them again, who knows, I doubt Blizzard even knows anymore.

They're called Saberon, and Blizzard refuses to add them because they're stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Oh, same! I'm eager to experience their story on the Dragon Isles, at least.

No.
    The Horde doesn't need to take every single popular concept from the Alliance.
    Are the elves not enough, OP?

If you want a shape shifting beastial race, the Alliance is waiting for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    K do both, worgen is now an option for feral druids

Quote Originally Posted by Wylyth1992 View Post
    And I guess it's because I like Horde but I also like being able to be my own mount to avoid clipping.
    Druid/Vial of the sands. Done. No need to create an entire new race out of nothing now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Atriel View Post
    Saberon would have been the only direct model/rig that made sense for a Worgen base-Allied Race. Unfortunately, they lack a female model, so they would have to create that from the ground up
    Why? New model for the face, different fur textures and done. It's what they did to create Saberon in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would love Centaur now that the main clan on Kalimdor is friendly to the Tauren.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

There would have been if Alpha Prime joined them after allying with the Forsaken.
    Right now, you have Vulpera.

Lets get something big and cool this time instead of more elves or furry races please

I have a feeling we are getting a neutral undead race.

3+ Year Old Account
    K do both, worgen is now an option for feral druids
    Um, a major part of Worgen lore is that it should NOT be used as a Druid form.

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt they would do that. Stuff like Orges, Quilboar, etc could possibly work because they are humanoid, while Centaurs are not.

You'll be able to play worgen with your horde friends soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutineer View Post
    Gnolls, please!
    Hey, thats actually pretty damn sweet. What would their "human" form be? Is this the chance to straight out add humans to the horde? But with a twist?

GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY! Professor Putricide returns and is using human "volunteers" to attempt to create a human/gnoll hybrid! haha.
    Last edited by arkanon; 2022-05-20 at 10:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wylyth1992 View Post
    Um, a major part of Worgen lore is that it should NOT be used as a Druid form.
    Thats the dumbest thing i have ever heard.

The fantasy of a werewolf is ripping things apart with claws and tooth, the reality of that in wow is that you cast spells and shoot magic or use guns or occasionally fight with weapons, yet every worgen in wow lore fights with their claws. Genn fights in his werewolf form constantly using nothing but his claws and im supposed to believe that they arent allowed to? give me a break.

Imagine getting a curse that turns you into a muscle bound beast and everytime you get into a fight you transform, and they you pull a gun out and start shooting people... That undermines the werewolf fantasy so badly its embarrassing.

Feral druids should be able to fight in werewolf form. It makes so much more sense than transforming into a werewolf only to shoot magic at people.

3+ Year Old Account
    Thats the dumbest thing i have ever heard.

The fantasy of a werewolf is ripping things apart with claws and tooth, the reality of that in wow is that you cast spells and shoot magic or use guns or occasionally fight with weapons, yet every worgen in wow lore fights with their claws. Genn fights in his werewolf form constantly using nothing but his claws and im supposed to believe that they arent allowed to? give me a break.

Imagine getting a curse that turns you into a muscle bound beast and everytime you get into a fight you transform, and they you pull a gun out and start shooting people... That undermines the werewolf fantasy so badly its embarrassing.

Feral druids should be able to fight in werewolf form. It makes so much more sense than transforming into a werewolf only to shoot magic at people.
    But Worgen AREN'T werewolves. They may be inspired by them, but they are not werewolves. And you aren't "turned" into a "muscle bound beast" every time you go into combat, you just reveal your true form. Your Human "form" is just an illusion. You are always a Worgen, even if you don't appear as one. Read up on the Scythe Of Elune.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Hey, thats actually pretty damn sweet. What would their "human" form be? Is this the chance to straight out add humans to the horde? But with a twist?

GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY! Professor Putricide returns and is using human "volunteers" to attempt to create a human/gnoll hybrid! haha.
    It''s the work of Venture Company! Years of adventurers meddling in their operations have made the company go bust. During their bankruptcy proceedings, they auction off their stock of gnoll mercenaries to the Horde, but it's only after the sale is complete that the Horde finds out their "gnolls" were just a bunch of goblins chugging elixirs. It's very poetic, you see, because goblins were the counterpart to worgen.

- - - Updated - - -

In all seriousness, Wylyth's troll idea sounds pretty cool. There's precedent for trolls being transformed by their loa. Slad'ran in Gundrak sacrificed Sseratus and adopted a form resembling a snake as a result. What if something similar happened to, say, Zandalari exiles out in Vol'dun? They could connect with Sethraliss and she could bless them in turn, giving us something sethrak-like.