Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Man I can go all day with this. But I got shit to do.

The truth is RvW is done so good riddance. Have fun traveling to California because you're to stupid and selfish to not practice safe sex and face the consequences of your actions.
    “Man I can go all day with this.”

*presented with arguments that completely dismantle their talking points

*runs

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Pretty much, they are already welfare queens, so in for a penny, in for a pound on that one. But that would be something they visibly can't hide either.
    Would be interesting to see if blue states could somehow prevent any of the money they send to the federal government from going to states with abortion bans.

Nothing would change those states positions faster than being left figure out their own budget without relying on states like CA paying their way.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post
    “Man I can go all day with this.”

*presented with arguments that completely dismantle their talking points

*runs
    Dude didn't have the balls to go into the deep end of the pool with the big dogs. He had to stay in the shallow end with his floaties on.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

The truth is RvW is done so good riddance. Have fun traveling to California because you're to stupid and selfish to not practice safe sex and face the consequences of your actions.
    A 17 year old girl should face the consequence of her action while being misinformed about sex ? Because do you promote the use of contraception and sexual education ?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Damn today is going to be a day full of Cope and Seethe. The memes already being generated are fantastic.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Dude didn't have the balls to go into the deep end of the pool with the big dogs. He had to stay in the shallow end with his floaties on.
    He'd do the Intellectual Featherweight in his profile image proud.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Because do you promote the use of contraception and sexual education ?
    No, they want to teach abstinence-only education and not provide any free/easy access to birth control - either medication or condoms etc. because kids shouldn't be having sex in the first place.

Because it's all about controlling peoples lives.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    Damn today is going to be a day full of Cope and Seethe. The memes already being generated are fantastic.
    Watching dudes with absolutely no dog in this race do victory laps and shit is truly omega-cringe.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Would be interesting to see if blue states could somehow prevent any of the money they send to the federal government from going to states with abortion bans.

Nothing would change those states positions faster than being left figure out their own budget without relying on states like CA paying their way.
    Well,
    https://worldpopulationreview.com/st...s/donor-states

Notice the top 5 states paying more than they are getting from the Feds are "blue" states.

So, the Red states don't want those donor states holding their funds.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Now THAT would be epic. Just pass a law that states that no federally collected income could go to any state and could only go to federal programs and that each state becomes responsible for their own infrastructure, programs and so on.

Watch them have to pay for their own bridges, their own high ways, their own police, and all that. Would see Florida collapse near over night while California thrived and Texas sit their worrying as Oil gets less and less important and these other states investing more into renewables that they can sustain within their own borders.

But then you would have the current supreme court throw out those laws and regulations.

Really hoping this is the push the DNC need to take stuff back and actually have the drive to expand the courts and fix it, but I doubt it, the only ones with any balls in the party they actively seem to fight against themselves. They could probably take everything with filibuster proof margins only to have them turn around and try to be "Bipartisan" with them and make sure nothing got done.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

First of all, that dude Varx is obviously a troll.

Second I think alot of people here are kind of missing the point. This isnt about when a fetus is a life, or if baby will be adopted (which it is rarely is), or anything else, this is about choice. Choice of the woman. Who am I, as a white male, or Varx, or anyone else in a position to tell another person what they can or cant do with a thier body.

Trumps court, just like the Taliban, took away choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Making abortion illegal doesn’t stop abortions from happening, you just make it more dangerous for women to get them.

Also criminalizing women and doctors, and pushing to outlaw contraceptives is the most brain dead shit ever.

Horrible decision. Talk about going backwards!

Don't worry more people far, far better than you ever will be will continue to fight to make sure women have more bodily rights than a fucking corpse.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    "My memes are more important than people's lives, rights, and well-being." Fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Making abortion illegal doesn’t stop abortions from happening, you just make it more dangerous for women to get them.

Also criminalizing women and doctors, and pushing to outlaw contraceptives is the most brain dead shit ever.

Horrible decision. Talk about going backwards!
    It makes sense when you realize they want the slave class to keep repopulating itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    A 17 year old girl should face the consequence of her action while being misinformed about sex ? Because do you promote the use of contraception and sexual education ?
    I got some spare time.

But yes...

Ignorance is not an excuse. That's basic law.

Now if her body isn't as developed and could cause her great harm or death then that's an exception.

And of course I promote those things.

Again I'm not a crazy conservative looney either. But murder is murder.

10+ Year Old Account
    But murder is murder.
    Cool. Abortion isn't murder any more than refusing to donate blood is murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by alach View Post
    First of all, that dude Varx is obviously a troll.

Second I think alot of people here are kind of missing the point. This isnt about when a fetus is a life, or if baby will be adopted (which it is rarely is), or anything else, this is about choice. Choice of the woman. Who am I, as a white male, or Varx, or anyone else in a position to tell another person what they can or cant do with a thier body.

Trumps court, just like the Taliban, took away choice.
    No I'm 100% dead serious about this.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Watching dudes with absolutely no dog in this race do victory laps and shit is truly omega-cringe.
    I'm pro-choice, I just love sitting back and watching a good Meltie.
    Last edited by Super Kami Dende; 2022-06-24 at 04:40 PM.

Guy continues to not know what even basic terms like murder mean.

I got some spare time.

But yes...

Ignorance is not an excuse. That's basic law.

Now if her body isn't as developed and could cause her great harm or death then that's an exception.

And of course I promote those things.

When does a fetus is a human being (because that is what murder is) ?

Human being:

a man, woman, or child of the species Homo sapiens, distinguished from other animals by superior mental development, power of articulate speech, and upright stance.

Afetus is not able to do all that.